Test your Vocabulary

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your total vocabulary size is estimated to be:
35,300 words
I'm proud of this.

Hooray for knowledge of silly words that I never fit into conversation or roleplaying because people don't know them...

-sniffle-

I'm honestly taken somewhat aback by these results. I had assumed that being one of the few NON-RPers on the site I would have a smaller vocabulary than the rest.

Reactions: PureKor
That was fun! c;
At any rate, I got 29,500 words.

Hmmmm...I guess I can live with this. 27,900 Words. Well, it's not the best compared to everyone else, but it's not terrible.

25,900 Words

I am 100% average (for my age group). Yes.

meh...too bad they didn't have medical terms on there :D

course vocab was never my strong point....but that's why i have a dictionary and thesaurus and am proud i use it :P

Your total vocabulary size is estimated to be:
28,600 words

AWESOME!

24,900-- a bit disappointed, but I scored higher than most adults, so ^^
//rolls around happily

23,700 words...

34,200 words.
I was aiming for somewhere in the 50,000s, though. Oh well, I guess I'll take this as a challenge to read more, er, Faulkner....

(Then again, bilingual naman ako, tapos pinag-aaralan ko ngayon ay agham-buhay, o haynayan, na may kayrami-raming salitang teknikal na dapat matutunan, at, para lang sa aking sariling interes, ako'y natututo ng kaunting Latin at Pranses, kaya siguro okey na iyan [And so, my hubris is made apparent, :S])

23,200 words! Heck yeah, I'm good with halfway!

Status
Not open for further replies.