Tell Me How You Like It!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Have you seen my OnexOne RP search under the same title?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Not interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't worry, I would have left of my own accord. I just like arguing. Just gonna point out though, Alice in Wonderland is this kind of thing called a "Book". It's not an orally transmitted story. No idea how you got that impression of it.

Book:

a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.

Oral:

spoken rather than written; verbal.
Oh my God you are blind. Did you even read my previous post?! I'm so done with you. Respond again and I will block and report you. I've already asked you to leave.

Oh dear. As a neutral third party can I request that this argument be stopped right here and now? No more comments on the matter. I hate to see people fight, especially in this passive aggressive way. It gets you nowhere. I don't really care who started it or why, lets just end it please. I'm sure it makes people other than me uncomfortable. O_O

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
My apologies everyone, that was very childish of me to partake in and I've moved to have it taken care of. I hope we can move on from this and RP together civilly.

I don't believe in arguing things... If you have an issue I'd rather be taking it up through PM.I have dealt with that to many times whilst being a GM or CO-GM. I'm more than ready to RP and get a show on the road! :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I've updated my first post so that everyone can see at first glance how many people are interested in which RPs as illustrated by a fraction within [brackets], it's a ratio of those interested to open spots.

Monster School , Fairy Tale School , Founder's , Shifter's and Hogwarts :)

Those are my votes!

Reactions: Rhodes
ALSO I'M NOT COMMENTING ON THE ARGUMENT BUT

Frozen is based on a fairy tail except they made Elsa good which wasn't how the original story went ;3;

Status
Not open for further replies.