Tell Me How You Like It!

Have you seen my OnexOne RP search under the same title?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Not interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't worry, I would have left of my own accord. I just like arguing. Just gonna point out though, Alice in Wonderland is this kind of thing called a "Book". It's not an orally transmitted story. No idea how you got that impression of it.

Book:

a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.

Oral:

spoken rather than written; verbal.
Oh my God you are blind. Did you even read my previous post?! I'm so done with you. Respond again and I will block and report you. I've already asked you to leave.

Oh dear. As a neutral third party can I request that this argument be stopped right here and now? No more comments on the matter. I hate to see people fight, especially in this passive aggressive way. It gets you nowhere. I don't really care who started it or why, lets just end it please. I'm sure it makes people other than me uncomfortable. O_O

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
My apologies everyone, that was very childish of me to partake in and I've moved to have it taken care of. I hope we can move on from this and RP together civilly.

I don't believe in arguing things... If you have an issue I'd rather be taking it up through PM.I have dealt with that to many times whilst being a GM or CO-GM. I'm more than ready to RP and get a show on the road! :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I've updated my first post so that everyone can see at first glance how many people are interested in which RPs as illustrated by a fraction within [brackets], it's a ratio of those interested to open spots.

Monster School , Fairy Tale School , Founder's , Shifter's and Hogwarts :)

Those are my votes!

Reactions: Rhodes
ALSO I'M NOT COMMENTING ON THE ARGUMENT BUT

Frozen is based on a fairy tail except they made Elsa good which wasn't how the original story went ;3;

Status
Not open for further replies.