Teenage Problems (MiNaGi and Rinny)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was walking around in a daze even as Rin and Len teased her about this and that, something just seemed completely off. Oh right, she had a date with Luka! Luka, of all people! She was in the skies and wanted to stay there on her little pink cloud. She didn't care about the damn festival. All she wanted was to be alone with Luka.

When they were done for the day Luka walked out of the school with her brother Luki, who happened to be the P.E Teacher. Luki drove away in his car and Luka looked at Gumi who was waiting for her at the gates. "Gumi-chan would you like a ride home?" She asked holding out her hand to her Gumi.

She grabbed Luka's hand with a smile, leaning close to her. "Of course I'd like that, we're on a date remember." She felt so happy saying it out loud, and she had this urge to tell everyone she had a date with the perfect and gorgeous Luka. But she hadn't told anyone because she also wanted this happiness to herself more than anything. She leaned forward as they got to the parking lot, kissing Luka softly on the lips. She had to almost stand on her toes to do this, which was really adorable.

Luka kissed Gumi back softly then stroked her hair softly before parting. "Lets go Gumi." She said with a smile before opening the door for her, closing it after she got in and walked over to the drivers seat and got in. Once she started driving she looked over to Gumi "Hey Gumi-chan why are you wearing a boys uniform? I think you would look adorable in a skirt."

"Because I feel uncomfortable in those things. I feel like people are looking at my ass all of the time. And it's really not my thing... but.... I'd wear one for you, if you'd want me to... if it's only you it's fine.." She was looking at her hands awkwardly, blushing deep red as she spoke. She was embarrassed to admit that she'd do just about anything for Luka. She really would. She'd dress up in any way, lie and abandon her friends if it was for Luka. She glanced over at the prettily dressed woman, her gaze locking on the glowing strands of light pink hair.

"I think you should. Be who you are Gumi and your a girl." Once they stopped at the red light Luka leaned over holding her hand and kissed her lips quickly before smiling happily "See your so cute when you blush like that!" Luka smiles happily then kept driving once the light turned green.

"I just don't want to wear dresses because it's uncomfortable.." She said, blushing softly as she glanced over at Luka. Her face reddened when the other kissed her, and she pouted, averting her gaze. "I-I'm not cute!" She stuttered, trying to force her blush away. Damn, why did Luka always manage to make her such a mess? She felt so ashamed of herself. After a little she looked back at Luka with loving eyes.

"Alright Gumi-Gumi." Luka smiles again before parking at Gumi's house. She opened the door and looked at her house "So ready for our date Gumi? I can't wait!" She walks over to her and held her hand before walking over to the door. "Gumi there's one thing I need to tell you...You know that teachers and students can't date right? So could we keep this to ourselves because I love teaching. I love you even more thou." Luka winks at her.

"Y-yes... that's okay..." She walks inside, leading Luka along to her apartment. She opens the door and pulls Luka inside with her. "So.... this is my place, I guess. I live on my own, but sometimes the old woman next door comes and checks on me, always gives me cookies and stuff, insisting I'm too thin." She smiled softly and wrapped her arms around Luka from behind, letting her head rest between Luka's shoulder blades as she whispered softly. "Luka-San... I love you..." She closed her eyes, hugging the other woman tighter.

Luka stands there blushing as she wraps her hands around her Gumi. "I love you too Gumi-chan..." She pulled back then put a hand under her chin, lifting her head up and giving her a kiss that soon lead to a make out session on the nearest couch. Luka just couldn't help herself Gumi was just too cute when she was blushing madly especially if she was the one making her blush.

She let herself thoroughly enjoy the whole situation and didn't mind much as she was pushed onto the couch. One of her legs had wrapped around Luka's back, and her body was close against the other's. As they pulled back, she looked up at Luka with wide, innocent eyes. "L-Luka... uhm... m-maybe we shouldn't... d-do this yet..." She pulled a little away and pushed a bit to Luka. She was still only a teenager and nervous when it came to relationships.

"Oh sweetie..." Luka blushes and strokes her cheek before kissing her cheek. "I'll only go as far as you want me to go...just let me do one thing..." Luka buried herself into her neck and softly licked it earning a couple of moans before biting her soft spot and then sucking on it claiming Gumi as hers and hers only "Okay I'm done. Your mine Gumi-Gumi-chan."

She blushed deep red as the soft little moans fell from her lips, and she then looked at Luka with tears in her eyes. It wasn't tears because of what Luka had done, more tears because she was feeling so bad about herself. "Luka... I... I'm so sorry... I must be a horrible girlfriend, to not even want to do these things with you even if I love you... I'm sorry..." She covered her face as she sobbed softly into her hands, burying her face in the couch.

"No Gumi..." Luka pulls her into a hug and blushes "It just means your not ready yet...when the right time comes you'll be ready and I will help you. Come here sweetie." She kisses her cheeks and kisses the tears away. "So don't you worry about it. Come lets go get something to eat. How about some ice cream?"

She nods and looks at Luka. "There's some in the freezer, second drawer from the top." She said, referring to the ice cream. "I'll... go get changed, I'm still wearing my uniform... I'll be back in a moment..." She blushed softly as she walked up to her room, closing the door after herself before taking off her jacket and shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.