TEA O_O

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What kinds of tea do you like?

• Green

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Black

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • White

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Rooibus

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Herbal

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Something Else

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Coffee

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • MINI HAS ONCE AGAIN LET ME DOWN

Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A mix of green tea, and apple ginger mint herbal blend, with a spoonful of honey.

...That feel when you don't even know how to say the name of the teas you like the most in English.

...That feel when you don't even know how to say the name of the teas you like the most in English.

So just say them in the language that you do know. :P

An update: the sweet tea I was making tastes like kool aid.

An update: the sweet tea I was making tastes like kool aid.

Too many people voted the "let me down" option and corrupted it.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Minibit
  • Useful
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
White. One sugar.

Have herbal tea. Seldom drink it.

Drink more coffee then tea.

*hangs head in shame*

I am a disgrace to England and should be arrested for favouring coffee over tea.

Thai tea man healthy and helps a upset stomach.

Dragonfruit and Persimon passion with extra ginger and mint, perfect for an upset stomach.

Drinking some rooibos now!

Green tea. I love green tea everything.

Hot green tea, iced green tea, green tea ice cream, green tea candies, green tea marinade on meat and seafood, green tea soaps and scrubs, green tea scents...

Yeah..XD

Reactions: Hana
I have this caramel chai that is absolutely amazing.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Matcha! Though "technically" green tea, it still has a very different taste from regular green tea leaves. I love it!

Most green-tea flavoured sweets are actually Matcha, I think. The best way to drink it is cold!

Otherwise, I love me some Chinese Oolong tea - it's my favourite. My tea pot is made of glass, because I love watching the leaves unfold in the hot water (oolong tea is usually rolled). I also really like white Chinese tea (in leaves).

As for herbal tea, anything that isn't too sweet is amazing. In fall, I can find some cinnamon-apple Chai tea - it's FFFFF amazing. Love it.

Picked up Bluberry and Apple herbal tea yesterday(friday). Trying to drink at least one herbal every day in a bid to well, change myself. Kinda gotten fat and herbal is good for the body.

Tea is life, Tea is love. Green tea is the epicenter of inner peace and ultimate relaxation 0_0

Green tea, straight up. It's the shiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.