3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
I'm in the middle of making some deliciously fruity iced tea!

What kind of tea do you guys like?

ALL THE TEA.

ALSO COFFEE.

Ahem, my mood changes on what type of tea I want (and time of day, since I shouldn't caffeine load at night). Usually an herbal tea like valerian and chamomile or rosehips at night. Green tea with jasmine is nice, too. During the day, I have one to two cups of coffee and often a black tea. Earl grey, sometimes, chai, etc. I love tea but I'm not a teapurist so I'll sully myself with flavored teas, too, like peach black tea.

Reactions: Alan
I like to drink chai :3

There's this herbal tea, forgot the name of it, that is pretty good when combined with Torani. A little of it. I'll drink it on occasion. That and sweet tea. There are so many variations of sweet tea all of which the maker seems to pour too much sugar in it. I like just a little to give it taste to me.

Chai latte with cinnamon. Oh lawd.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Only tea I consume is green/red tea. Like a true Asian at a dim sim restaurant.

And Lipton ice tea 8)

I do love jasmine tea as well actually... something really soothing about it. And I love jasmine itself XD

ALL THE TEA.

I have like.... 20 different kinds of tea in my kitchen right now. .__.;

Clearly you have not lived until you've had Organic steamed Japanese green tea from Mount Fuji, Japan.

... Yeah, I have some dumb tea.

And Lipton ice tea 8)
I *guess* we could call that 'black tea' since the homemade equivalent would be sweetened black tea with lemon, but Lipton is so heavily sweetened that it's still more 'tea flavoured juice' than tea.

Reactions: Mu
Depends on my mood.

Coffee- every morning and when I go to the city

Bengal spice- when it's too late for caffeine but I want to pretend

Lavender chamomile - when I need to relax

Sleepy peach- when I need to go to bed

Paris iced tea- when I'm feelin sassy

I used to drink lots of milk tea, meaning 50% water, 50% milk and some sugar. These days I rarely feel like making and drinking tea or coffee (though I don't drink coffee at all).

I used to drink lots of milk tea, meaning 50% water, 50% milk and some sugar.
That's pretty much the recipe for my chai lol.

Iced Tea and Japanese Green Tea are the only kinds of tea I care for.

Raspberry, Peach, Dragon fruit, Black, Green, Sweet, Extra Sweet, Unsweet, Iced, Green with Apple Juice, Half and Half; I have yet to find a tea I didn't like ^.^ The brands I usually drink or either Brisk or Arizona, mostly Arizona for convince. Pureed isn't bad either :3

I wish I could remember the name of the tea my husband got me, but it tasted just like liquid double mint gum...like when you first start chewing it. He got it from Greek Town down in Tarpon Springs when we lived in Florida. I'm pretty sure it was a black tea, but I'm not 100% positive.

Black teas are awesome, especially Earl Grey and English Breakfast teas. When I make iced tea it's usually always with black teas, sometimes green if I can find one with a flavor that I like.

Green teas are almost always for when I make hot tea though. Any type of green tea with some type of fruit flavor usually. For some reason I can't seem to drink green tea plain unless it's really hot and with honey. I have weird taste buds.

I drink different types of teas throughout the day.

In the mornings I like to drink Irish Breakfast tea which is a black tea, and during the day I'll drink a peach-mango white tea or peppermint tea. If I'm having a really hard time sleeping, I make a mug of President's Choice "Feeling Calm" camomile citrus tea. Knocks me right out for at least a solid 10 hours.

Though with the summer approaching, I've been drinking more iced tea and Ice Capps.

Anything to have an excuse to drink steaming hot water. I love the course sensation of the tongue against the top of my mouth.

Ooooolong.

Also, Mini, how many threads about tea have you made now?

Status
Not open for further replies.