Te Odio (1x1 with Lydia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giselle gasped. "Oh my god, I'm sorry," she said, trying to take the heat from her hands as she took the bracelet. A couple of tears escaped, sizzling away as soon as they hit her cheeks. "Thank you so, so much, I nearly broke my house trying to find this -- it's so precious, oh my god."

She looked up at the man. "Thank you," she said warmly, smiling. "Thank you for bringing this -- and I'm sorry for, um, nearly killing you yesterday. I'm Giselle. I would offer to shake your hand, but, you know."

Eric raised an eyebrow at the girls reaction. Did she really just Apologise do many times. "Please," he murmured, "It was no bother, really." he tilted his head at her next statement and smiled. "Indeed. Well, Im Eric."

Giselle smiled. "Eric, that's nice." She fiddled with her bracelet while wishing she wasn't wearing the dress. She truly hated dresses, even though it was modesty. "How can I repay you, Eric?"

"Call a truce?" Eric asked, grinning and crossing his arms behind his back. He didn't want any other payment. As he waited for a response he fiddled with the ring.

Giselle smiled. "Alright. Truce. Again, I'm sorry for nearly killing you," she said. She lit up small flames and twirled them around her fingers, a habit she adopted when nervous.

"Right, well thank you," Eric murmured as he turned to leave. He pulled his hands in front of him to adjust the ring so that it didn't fall later.

"Hey," said Giselle, before Eric could leave. "Let me buy you a drink or something. I mean, you saved my life then brought back my bracelet. It's the least I can do."

"Saved your life?" Eric asked, tilting his head. "I don't know about that. I did try to drown you, remember?" he laughed, shaking his head. "Or did you swallow so much water your brain has drowned a bit?"

Giselle snickered. She shot a small flame from her fingers. "No, but the heat from my fire might have burned up all my brain cells."

Eric laughed again. "Fine, you can buy me a drink, then," he murmured, shaking his head. "Damn you fire girls are so weird."

"No, it's just me," said Giselle. She lead Eric to a tavern on Ember Court, a place called Down in Ashes. The place was generally used by Fire users, but Giselle figured Eric could pass as one of them. Performers stood on platforms in corners, twirling flames around their bodies. Giselle lead Eric to the bar, ordered two large tankers of raspberry mead and brought them to a small booth.

"It's away from most of the fire, and I don't want you to overheat," said Giselle.

"Is that so?" Eric asked, following her quietly through the streets. When they had entered the bar, he fell silent, making sure not go draw any attention to himself. He then followed her to the booth and sat, still staying silent.

Giselle slid Eric's drink towards him and sipped some of her own. "So," she said, silently working to repel the heat from Eric. "What do you do with yourself?"

Eric took the drink and sipped it as well, watching his surroundings. He had recognised a few of the people around him and needless to say, he had pissed them off before. "Just, general chores."

Status
Not open for further replies.