tavern on the coast

"Um more draging...... no." he replied picking up his quiver. "Follow me to my fine establishment for that drink" he said walking away

The sun was warm on Meryona's skin. Warmer than it was in the ocean. It was funny the way the ocean was always colder than the sand during the day and then warmer during the night. Meryona stirred a little, enough to turn on her stomach, looking towards the two that rescued her from drowning. She watched them in silent curiosity as they turned away.

The girl stood over the fish girl for a second letting her thoughts go to the frozen girl "dont worry hun i think he is rather dumb but i dont think he will harm you anymore i just hope you will forgive someone like him i swear we are all not that stupid." She laughed and started walking towards where he was headed she then told the guy "you know i wouldnt be surprised if she tried to kill you after this or heck hate your guts." Looking back she thought for a second 'i wonder if he has any idea what he just caught i really doubt it but we will see maybe he just seems like he knows little about the magical world.'

"I dont care what she thinks of me as long as she lives then ill let her go" he said wondering himself if he meant it "Why would she be here as far as i knew these were creatureless waters?" he asked the girl rummaging underneath the counter for a cup "What'll you have?" he said slapping the cup on the counter.

She looked at the cup and then asked "what is your strongest thing i will take that." She sighed did he really mean that he didnt care because for some reason it seemed as if he cared, why would he capture her if he didnt care "their is no such thing as anything that dont have creatures i myself have looked for such a place and let me tell you no matter where you go their will be something or someone waiting for you and its getting worse by the day i mean two hundred years ago their might have been a place that was empty but not now."

Understanding what the woman said, but unable to communicate back, could only slowly close those silver pools in response. She gazed for a while at this woman. It had been a long time since someone other than her sisters could speak to her, at least this clearly. The only other one who could was her Master, and like the war she had fought for him his role in her life had ended long ago. Face slowly turned upon Areosoth as he continued walking. A bit of rage still seethed in her, but unlike her fiery sister she was able to let it go, though the thought of calling Mother Sea to reach out and crush his establishment seemed tempting, Meryona would resist. She closed her eyes as they both disappeared into the land walkers building. Continuing to feel the sun on her back, she took her time allowing her body to thaw before touching her power once more and call upon the tide to rise and gently draw her back into her home's cold sanctuary.