Talk About Anything & Everything In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is the third time ive been told this thread was unnecessary lol

yes but not everybody is on at the same time, this thread helps with that problem c:

A VERY SMALL PERCENTA--What am I Koori?--ge of people actually go there. It goes through periods of much activity and lesser activity. While a problem can arise for new members who are overwhelmed by the activeness of the cbox, that can mitigated by going in at slower times or just lurking a little more. Honestly, if it were really a problem, I would think they'd have an answer for it by now.

Either way. USELESS. >:I

and yet here are you in my thread :p seems to be working just fine, and there is no need to tell me my thread is useless, im not going to take it down. so your more than welcome to stay and chat, but if you are going to sit here and complain about the thread, ill ask that you please leave

I'm also in the Cbox. A slow Cbox with an easy to follow conversation. :P Also, if this thread gets too pointless removal isn't something you'll get to control.

i had admins and staff members in here, ive been warned about back and forth bantering, so this conversation is over, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.