Tales of Lilith : The Iscariot Assault

Adrias was use to the heat, it didn't bug him much, he simply fell asleep soon after

The sun had risen, and Sammael's men had assembled around the camp. Filled with a bunch of ruff neck goons and hicks. Some with abilities, some with biomechanics, and others with just guns and knives.
Lilith woke to the sound of rustling. It was already bright. But she didn't think the others would be up. "Who is it? What do you want?" And with that, she was grabbed by raw, rough hands. But not before she could grab the handle of her scythe. With a flick of her wrist, she had pierced his shoulder and he cried out in pain. After he let go, she took a good look around. There were a bunch of men surrounding the camp site. She worried for Tish, but knew she would stay in the tent. "What do you want with us? We have nothing. Now leave."

"That's not what we're told to do, little miss." said a man whose teeth were black, and some even missing. "Now, come with us and we'll leave you alone."

"Ha. Tough luck. Now go before I rip your entrails out."

{I'll post more when I get home}

Hired muscle, he heard as he was woken up by the sounds of threatening voices. He stood and walked out in a pair of ragged shorts.

"And who the hell do you think you are walking up on my turf unannounced?!"

He exclaimed his pistol at the ready, cocked and loaded.

With that, Lilith rushed at the man at a blinding speed. She kneed him him in the chest, flipped over him, and with a flick of her wrist, her scythe cut him in half. "Now, ladies. Let's see if ya'll do better than that. I love good entertainment." She said with a wicked smile.

{I will post awesome fight scene later. You should post an awesome fight scene too. Make it detailed, I love violence.}

The Cyborg goons flashed him their ugly demented grins and charged him, and Ren wasted no time tossing his pistol away and morphing his arms into the shock cannons again. As the front most one got close, Ren threw his arm into a punch that landed in the gut of the cyborg, right before he triggered the shockwaves to be discharged. The Cyborg burst to pieces from the vibrations, splatters of a thick blue fluid and scraps of biomechanics scattered all over the desert.

The Other two Cyborgs were Twins, and their bodies started to morph together into a tandem war machine. With a massive fist, Ren was thrown into a sandy crater. The Tandem Goon proceeded to stomp on him repeatedly with a psychotic laughter up until Ren became unresponsive, but that didn't last long. As the tandem goon walked away Ren's eyes glowed a fierce digital blue and bio-mechanics began shifting, his body changing into a large metallic brute. (Think like an 8 foot Megatron from the Michael Bay Transformers movies)

Ren reached out and grabbed the Tandem Goon by the leg, and immediately started thrashing them around smashing them into the sand and finally ripping the two of them into separate pieces before throwing them up into the air and with even bigger Sonic Shockwave cannons, fired at the two cyborg goons causing them to burst into a rain of blue sticky mess. Satisfied he turned around to face the others still halfway morphed into his cyberbeast form and with a heavily metallic roar exclaimed,

"WHO ELSE WANTS SOME!!!!"

(( i will join in later if thats ok))

I am moving this thread today to the appropriate are in the sci fi section. I will copy and paste all post and put names under who post them.