1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
this is going to be short and sweet, because i am eager to put my energy into crafting a long term rp with someone! anyone! however, there are a few requests. one, i am only doing fxf stories. it's my fav. it's my day to day life. looking for someone who will post around 1-2x weekly, but is also okay if this isn't met once in a while. i, myself, struggle to find the desire to sit at my laptop and write at times. however, participating in compelling and lovely stories is more likely to cause me to post more often. i would strongly prefer a partner who will post at least 4 paragraphs with decent grammar and spelling! one liners just won't do, and if i have to struggle to read your posts it's not going to work.

i tend to do anime themed roleplays a lot, but i will do anything if it is interesting and sounds fun. i am also open to doing threads with a bomb partner, and will indulge in smut oriented plots only if it has an intriguing story. i will pretty much almost always gravitate towards more feminine roles, but in the sheets, my char will be a top or bottom depending on their mood. in that regards, all partners, i personally request be over the age of eighteen for my own comfort. do not message me with a dirty idea with no story. it's like slice of life without the drama.

if you would like to plot w/ me, send me a message ONLY. any messages on my thread will be ignored. :( offer up something other than hi. give me something to get the ideas flowing and lets bounce ideas off each other. if i don't like something i will let you know. i won't stall if i need to drop and you shouldn't either. don't be ghostin' though! :P

keywords/things i like/ideas brewing

medieval - royals, nobles, thieves, sorcery, peasants, caste, slow burn
sci-fi fantasy - aliens, god-like monsters, (sexy) space suits, stardust and planets
music - bandmates, singer, fan, drug use, club,
horror - murderers, slashers, 80s, romance, pain, mystery
forbidden love - corruption, romance, tragedy
fairytale - dark, romance, damsels, evil, love, heroes, villainess, slow burn
social media - black mail, stalkers, obsession, lies, drama,
supernatural - paranormal club, ghost hunter, ufos, cryptozoology, vamps
western - cowgirls, urban, dusk, finger guns, vampires
Alissandra relaxed in her seat and sipped from her glass as the ladies conversed and laughed over any little thing under the sun. It was soon time for a bathroom break, one of which Alissandra declined to join, as she peered out the glass overlooking the dance floor. She wanted to get lost in the music like that, find a beautiful someone and let loose. Finishing the last of the alcohol with a subtle lick of her lips, she turned to set her glass down as a tall gentleman walked over with a swagger that made Alissandra smirk. Right off the bat she wasn't interested, but the second drink in his hand wouldn't go unnoticed. She was no stranger to the game, and though Brittany would encourage her to entertain the silver-haired, middle aged man based off of his expensive looking, silk shirt, Alissandra found herself longing for something else.

The man approached the table and stopped dead in his tracks when a man yelled, and not even seconds later glass could be heard shattering nearby. Alissandra's eyes found the source of the commotion, as did the rest of the patrons in the club. It was quiet, except for the sound of the music in the background. To her surprise, the woman she had just been eyeing was involved in the mess, or rather, an innocent bystander in this case.

Sh-should I call the cops? Someone could be heard saying, before the head of the entourage escalated the confrontation to a level that immediately caused hysteria. The red headed beauty screamed, inciting the first wave of panic as people started to rise and make for the doors. The second the lights turned out, Alissandra stood up in the dark and even more screaming filled the air. The lounge went completely pitch black, and through the darkness Alissandra couldn't see a thing. The lights flickered on and Alissandra joined a group of stragglers making their way for the door. She saw Brittany's long, blond high pony over the heads bobbing and weaving to get to safety and it sounded like Anya was screaming up ahead. The high pitched scream sounded identical to her laugh, so Alissandra knew it was her. The three women squeezed out the entrance to the lounge and out of view, Alissandra grateful that they would be out of immediate danger.

Alissandra made a move for the door, when a man made of stone stomped in her direction; sending a shockwave through the floor, causing everyone to stumble off balance. He sent another tremor and Alissandra threw herself into the way of the group with her arms spread protectively. She absorbed the blast and flew back into the wall, her body hitting the ground with a thud. She breathed heavily, her breath catching in her throat as she tried to regain the air that was just knocked out of her lungs. Screaming nearby caused her to lift her head, though she would rather have laid there on the ground faking dead.

"I guess there's no walking away from this one." Alissandra said underneath her breath, as her fingers curled towards her palm into fists.

The man who turned to stone picked an innocent up by the collar and sent his fist into his gut once, and then again for fun. He laughed at his cruelty and walked over to the glass window, and as if he hadn't done enough already, smashed his stone fist through the glass, shattering it all onto the unsuspecting clue goers down below. Something caused his rocky features to twist into something resembling perplexity. The shards of glass emitted a magenta glow around them and stayed suspended over the crowd, leaving the ones below oblivious to the chaos.

"Over here, idiot." A feminine, cool voice called from behind the rock creature staring in bewilderment at the glass fragments hovering in place. He turned around with a huff, a rocky version of a sneer on his face as he tossed the innocent guy to the side.

"Oh! She called for reinforcements?" A heated henchmen stepped forward, his fists consumed by orange flames that brightened and flared as his attention shifted to the scantily clad heroine that stepped onto the battlefield.

"That's right. The good guys are here now," She said, sharp crunching underneath as she stepped forward in her thigh high stiletto boots."Why don't you try someone your own size for once?" Comical, considering she stood no more than five feet two, yet the way she stood with her chin up and the look of determination that not even her pink mask could conceal ignited something hateful in the men.

"Let's get this cocky bitch!"

Prima's fists glowed with an orb of magenta energy, and she moved her hand sharply and sent the shards of glass flying into the back of the stoned villain. He charged forward, ignoring the glass projectiles and putting both fits up as if he was going to charge through her. Prima picked her knee up and propelled herself forward, her empowered fist sending the man upwards from the force. He arced through the air and through the hole in the glass, onto the dance floor. While she was distracted, the other man rushed up behind her and attempted to pin her hands to the side. Prima grit her teeth as she bucked back and knocked him in the nose with the back of her head. He yelped and sent flames across his arms, and onto Prima. Her eyes glowed and a large vase gave that telltale glow, and flung across the room, into both her and the flaming man. It had been a long time since she had used her abilities to this degree, and her body was fired and ready to go. She bounced in place and noticed that some people had stopped their escape to witness the action.

"Just another day in Gotham for you guys, huh?"

Last edited: