Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No but awesome

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Andy
Bruhh, get ur CS up xx I can't wait to get this roleplay roooooollling
Bra my dad just tried to kill me by pouring alcohol down my thtoat...I'm too fucked up to get any cs up..I'll get it up..as soon as I can but for now I'm going to sleep.

Bra my dad just tried to kill me by pouring alcohol down my thtoat...I'm too fucked up to get any cs up..I'll get it up..as soon as I can but for now I'm going to sleep.
LMFAO

I'm almost done with my cs I'm just wondering. Has this rp actually started yet or no? and have like..the partners been assigned in this one kinda like Stabler and Benson? Or is it just kinda..does whatever the captain says kinda thing?

I'm almost done with my cs I'm just wondering. Has this rp actually started yet or no? and have like..the partners been assigned in this one kinda like Stabler and Benson? Or is it just kinda..does whatever the captain says kinda thing?
I have noo clue. But it started

Check my signature for link

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
31bb8f4450725d6d1c4031854b2adae3.jpg

Age 26 | Birthday July 17
| American/white ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Devin Maurice Satchel »

༼ Nickname ༽
« NA »

༼ Gender ༽
« Male »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Height: 6'0"
Weight: 190
Hair color: brown
Eye color: brown
tattoos: NA
Scars: NA»

detective or DA or captain: Detective at BSVU for 4 years. Transferred to Salem almost a year ago.

༼ Personality ༽
« Charming, ambitious, friendly, passionate, compassionate,
Restless, daring, independent, aggressive, impatient. »

༼ History ༽
« Devin grew up in the city of Boston in Massachusetts. He and his family were middle class hard working Americans. Devin had a hard life at times but he had a good one growing up. His parents loved him and gave him everything he needed to be happy and carefree. When he got to high school his life changed. His best friend since kindergarten was a girl named Melissa. When they got to high school Devin started to notice changes in Melissa's attitude. She was much quieter and she constantly looked like she was sick. Her skin was pale and her eyes were sunken in. When he asked her about what was wrong she either snapped and said nothing was wrong or ignored him all together. Then one day he got the call saying that Melissa had committed suicide. After the investigation it turned out that her father had been raping her constantly since she had hit puberty and she not being able to take it anymore killed herself to get free. Devin was heartbroken at losing his best friend and this is what fueled him to go into law enforcement and become a detective. So he could help other people that were just like Melissa and show them that suicide isn't the answer and that there is always a better way to handle things if you just talk to someone. »

༼ Likes ༽
« reading, working out, going out with friends, helping others, solving cases »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« losing a case, criminals, liars, violence, cats. »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« reading, sports, video games »

༼ Talents ༽
« marksman, interrogations/interviews, top physical shape »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« his relationship with his partner/crush, get's to close to the cases, tends to get narrow minded when he thinks he knows who did it. »

༼ Fears ༽
« losing his partner, Losing his life, Losing the ability to do his job »

༼ Relationships ༽
« He has a crush on his partner/one of the female detectives but isn't sure whether to admit it or approach it or not since he is waiting to see what comes of it. »

༼ Family ༽
« Dad: Lucas Satchel deceased. Mom: Mary Satchel. Deceased. both died in a car accident. No other family. »

༼ Other ༽
«
»​

I have noo clue. But it started

Check my signature for link
thanks lol that was the other thing I was going to ask if we officially started yet or not

and wait..I'm a little confused..I was reading the intro post and I'm just a bit confused. Are our characters part of the Salem SVU? Or the Boston SVU? If they're part of Boston then I need to change a bit to my cs..if they're part of Salem then it's fine.

and wait..I'm a little confused..I was reading the intro post and I'm just a bit confused. Are our characters part of the Salem SVU? Or the Boston SVU? If they're part of Boston then I need to change a bit to my cs..if they're part of Salem then it's fine.
I thought it was a city in the region of Boston :$ #canadian

And I have no clue what SVU is
Never watched law and ordet

I thought it was a city in the region of Boston :$ #canadian

And I have no clue what SVU is
Never watched law and ordet
SVU stands for special victims unit. They handle any cases that deal with rape, sexual assault, or anything like that. So most of the time they get referred to as the sex crime unit

SVU stands for special victims unit. They handle any cases that deal with rape, sexual assault, or anything like that. So most of the time they get referred to as the sex crime unit
Ahhh its an acronymmmmmm

alright woah stop clogging up the thread you two.

Now to answer questions of @Andy since I am the gm and @B l u E s keeps giving you I dks and let you know your partner is @MST3K 4ever

Yes we have started, you will just have to jump in coming into the presicint say you have an emergency or something

Yes it is Boston I changed it a few pages back

me and my partner are kinda like stabler and Benson kinda with a few variations

accepted just change the city

alright woah stop clogging up the thread you two.

Now to answer questions of @Andy since I am the gm and @B l u E s keeps giving you I dks and let you know your partner is @MST3K 4ever

Yes we have started, you will just have to jump in coming into the presicint say you have an emergency or something

Yes it is Boston I changed it a few pages back

me and my partner are kinda like stabler and Benson kinda with a few variations

accepted just change the city
thanks

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Status
Not open for further replies.