Take My Breath Away~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alva turns to Rylan as the phone rings. He goes outside to take it. Curious she walks to the door and eavesdropped on his conversation. She frowns softly an quickly goes to the bathroom she shuts the door and leans against the door. "Rylan put something on hold for me.. oh Rylan.. I'm sorry I doubted you.." she sighs taking off her clothes. She cracks the door a little open. Goes to the tub and fills it up with warm water. Biting her lip she grabs her bag inside the bathroom and took out a body wash. The smell of vanilla was in the air as shemakes bubbles. Once the tub was filled she gets in and lays down. Thinking. She looks at her hand where the ring of her engagement was on. The diamond was big nd it was shapshaped in a heart. She never once remove it.. she stared at it. She grabs a wash cloth and hums softly.

Rylan scratches his cheek. He's been growing a bit of stubble lately. He goes inside and over to the bathroom door. He opens the door.
"Hey I just need to shave." He tells Alva, he walks over to the sink and searches through the draws he finds shaving cream and a razor. He starts to apply the cream.

Alvas attention on how warm the water felt she takes the wash cloth and applies it on her face and giggles.

Rylan finished with the cream and grabbed the razor. He brought the razor through the cream. Once he was finished his splashed a handful of water on his face. He looked up to the mirror and ran he hand up and down his cheek.

Alva removed the wash clothed away from her face and looked at Rylan. She smiles at him and blows bubbles at him. "Join me?" She makes her voice try to sound kiddish and cute.

Rylan looks over over to her. He chuckles, "Yeah sure."
He takes his clothes off and laid on the opposite side of Alva facing her. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes, becoming relaxed.

Alva takes a few bubbles and blows some taking them and covering her body with it.

Rylan being the child he is, grabs bubbles and attempts to form a beard on his face with them.

Alva laughs at Rylan and swims alittle tohim. "Mr.sailor may I have a kiss?"

Rylan smiles and wipes the bubbles around his mouth off, "You certainly may."

She places her soft hand on his face and presses her lips upon his. "I love you Rylan". She says between kisses.

Rylan kisses her back when she kisses him.
"I love you too." He says, he places his hands on her cheeks.

She bites his bottom lip and giggles putting bubbles on top of his head.

Rylan pulls away and scoops bubbles onto his ides and middle finger and wipes them onto the tip of Alva's nose. He smiles mischievously.

Alva laughs and wipes the bubbles off her nose and strokes his wet hair. She gets on his lap and wraps her arms around his neck. "How much do you love me?"

Rylan wraps his arms around her waist. He smiles, "Too much to describe."

She strokes his neck and chest. " I remember when I was little I used to sneak into my mothers room to read her romance novels.. and I remember giggling at all of the lovey dovey words. I used to think love was a joke and that it can weaken someone.. but right now. I feel like its the strongest thing Ive ever known.. you're my heart Ryan.. if you ever go I'll feel like an empty shell." She softly kisses his lips and bats her long lashes. "But I don't wanna be the one ruin any chances in life for you".

"I would rather be with you than in a band playing guitar.. And I really mean it." He said looking into her eyes.

She looks into his eyes and softly smile. She closes her eyes and kisses him lightly on the lips. "I love you Rylan." She cupped his cheek with her hand and kisses him once more.

"I love you too" He says as he pulls away for a second, he moves a strand of hair from her face. He closes him eyes and softly kisses her.

Status
Not open for further replies.