Personality: Passionate, devouted
Fear/Weakness: Quick to anger
Strengths/Talents: Amazing shot with nearly any kind of firearm
Goal/sAmbitions:
Appearance:
roherik_by_las_t-d5p5v5e.jpg

Past Life:
Current life:
Extra: The Artillery artifact looks like an 1861 musket yet with clear different. It is lacking a flintlock firing system and instead has an engraved wheel the size of a large coin that spins rapidly as energy is loaded before firing. The system hums with energy and the humming becomes louder the more powerful the blast. It's only capable of Semi-automatic fire yet it can be fired as often the trigger can be pulled. The metalwork of the rifle looks very rich as well, seeminly made from silver and gold with lots of flowing patterns which are emulated as well in the wooden parts of the gun. On the rifle is a scope, apparently an old one yet it's adjustable reach rivals modern scopes and only lacks anything digital that more advanced scopes possess.
Crosshair http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjczWDY1Mw==/z/JpcAAOxycmBStJ6~/$_35.JPG

Last edited:
Can you reserve Demon for me? I'll have the character info up really soon!!

Name: Seraphine "Sera" Alleron
Role: (assassin role/weapon or other): Demon
Personality:
Fear/Weakness: Easily angered and frustrated and not easily forgiving
Strengths/Talents: Easily blends in due to Demon's abilities, persistent and determined
Goals/Ambitions:
Appearance: Blonde hair reaching about shoulder blades, blue eyes. Average height (5'6-5'7), thin with long legs and a curvy waist.
Past Life: She was wrongfully convicted for murder after being found in the home of a local merchant, she fled from her homeland in search of work. Upon finding Demon, she overcame her fear of blood and violence to become a spy and an assassin, earning a living for herself by servicing impatient noblemen.
Current life:
Extra:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I would like to join, can I reserve animal killer if possible? if not then can I reserve cross tail?

I would like to join, can I reserve animal killer if possible? if not then can I reserve cross tail?
Animal killer is reserved but since the person never showed you can have it.

Reactions: Griever.
Kinda run into a bit of a block concerning my character. Indecisiveness and what not. Should be able to work it out in a bit.

Kinda run into a bit of a block concerning my character. Indecisiveness and what not. Should be able to work it out in a bit.
All is fine xD I haven't created mine. Then again mine is not needed because I figure out my character as I go.

Name: Rias Gwenavier
Role: animal killer
Personality: she may look clueless and innocent, but speak to her and you'll see that she's stern, serious and brave. She is passionate about what she believes in and is surprisingly shy.
Fear/Weakness: since she is animal killer, her hearing is heightened so loud sounds are one of her weaknesses. She fears losing people close to her so she pushes people away and makes no friends.
Strengths/Talents: One of Rias' strengths is her speed, but you cant exclude her animal like senses.
Goal/sAmbitions:
Appearance:
tAG_155356.jpg

Past Life: Rias lost her family at a young age. She was excluded from everything because people believe she was the one who killed them. She lived her life as a loner in her village and began to fend for herself. She lived on the streets. One day a man asked her a favor, it was to kill someone. She hated it but agreed because he offered a lot of money. She did the job and was paid handsomely, but someone was watching. He saw her animal like skills and trained her, they soon realized she obtained the skills from her belt, the one she received from her mother. A year later he died. She then became an assassin, only fending for herself, pushing people and doing her job.
Current life:
Extra: Hope this is ok c:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sweet! Thank you. I character will be up tomorrow.

Name: Dain Terrowin
Role: User of Cross Tail
Personality: Laid back. Kind. Friendly. Won't hesitate to kill. A very jaded veteran due to his experience.
Fear/Weakness: Loosing anyone in Blood Raid. He see's them as family. Also fear of drowning due to his lack of ability to swim. Not to say he can't but it's not a strong suit.
Strengths/Talents: Cooking is his passion and loves doing so. It is his main job around the base. Also his agility.
Goals/Ambitions: To rid the evil of this world and avenge what had happened in his past life.
Appearance:
2u9tsgm.jpg

Past Life: A member of a simple poor village he left for the big city. He volunteered for the military. They were on patrol and ambushed by another patrol of the military. They were to kill them all and make it look like invading soldiers did it. Sparking a war and creating propeganda. But he fought back. Being wounded he wondered around the forest and collapsed in front of the Blood Raid base. He was detained, searched and interrogated. He deemed harmless they offered for him to join them. And he did. A few months later the military attacked his village destroying it to make an example of then for not being able to pay their taxes.
Current life: A devoted member of Blood Raid
Extra: Code name Mockingbird

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Enkou666 Regedashi
Eh give me a min to do so and I'll start RP. Merp!! Sorry for the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.