Tabletop Gamers

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
._.'

I feel like I'm not gonna even remember all the systems I've played before.. Haven't run yet, but.. I really want to. And have purchased my first game over Kickstarter - w- waiting on it..
Anywho.

I play tabletop stuffs when I'm at school, since I'm active (and on exec. board) of the Alt. Gaming Club there. Every Friday there is usually a game happening, whether it be a one-shot or a continuous story. I've only been playing for.. maybe 3 years now. So, what have I played~
- Savage Worlds
- FATE
- I THINK I tried Pathfinder.. once.. but.. I didn't really like it.. so I never have tried DnD systems.
- Part-Time Gods, but, I don't think I can count that. So.. Thas it.

- w- That's not a big list. Thing is, I've just been in a lot of different games under those systems, mainly SW and FATE. They're just so amusing to me. I've also dabbled in Cthulhu games, but, I have to be in the right mood for them I think..

I usually draw my characters while roleplaying in the games, and also draw events and other characters for players. So, I remember our adventures in different games quite well, along with all my little characters! Each game is special to me, even if it falls through or drags on for too long or ends without a great ending. And I am a sucker for storytelling, and being quirky with abilities.

I always have a good time when it comes to tabletop gaming with my friends. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.