Sympathy From A Vampire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien looked at her a little surprised she would offer such a thing, he cleared his throat, "Are you sure that is such a good idea?... I could just show you my fangs..."

"Fangs could be fake a dentist could of sharpen them. If your who you say you are do it suck my blood" kat said softly not trusting him or believe him and wanted proof

Damien let out a sigh, "Fine whatever." He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. His fangs slowly came out and he then brought his mouth to her neck and bite down. Immidiatly blood ran into his mouth... my god... this has to be the most delicious blood he ever tasted. He began sucking her blood.

Kat gasp didn't think it true till he started sucking her blood. She held onto him and felt herself go weak and vision clouding. "A stop" she whisper pushing on him weakly but he wouldn't stop. Then she went limp in arms pass put from blood loss

Damien finally stop and released her. He sighed again and set her on the bed. He muttered, "Damn this woman passes out alot..."

Kat woke a few days later. She open her eyes weakly look around. "Aren't you allergic to the sun? It sunny outside" she whisprr

Damien scoffed, "That is just a myth... I just get sunburned really easily. Are you alright?"

"I'm okay. Just feel sick and weak" kat whisper look at him. "I don't remember if I got your name"

Damien arched an eyebrow and looked at her with his dark grey eyes, "My name is Damien, nice to meet you I guess Kat."

"That right Damien." Kat smile softly. She sat up little dizzy. "So what do I do? Your boss want me dead and I can't go back do I move?"

Damien let out a sigh as he leaned against the wall. He looked at her with his dark grey eyes as he crosses his arms, "Well I certainly wouldn't suggest either of us going back... ever. So I suggest we both move."

Kat look at him. "Why you save me? Why didn't you kill me? It not like anyone would notice I'm all alone" she said softly

Status
Not open for further replies.