Zac

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantacy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, Furry, Military, Zombie, Apocalypse, Post-Apoc, Action, Racing, Cars, Technology, Alt Universe.
Los Angeles High School
Welcome to the teenage wasteland known as... That's right! High school. We all know how high school is, how it functions, the different groups, the different quirks and clicks. The outcasts... But what about the ones who sit in the other category, the ones who are like ghosts, surviving high school, the one's no one knows for sure what group they belong to. THAT is my target setting in this, the one's who make no stirrup in the social life of high school, the ones who have great qualities that no one sees, what if those people all seem to meet each other, and become friends, a group, what will happen then? How will they get along? Most of all -- How will they survive?
Basics
  • Sexual Themes? Yes, there will be somewhat of sexual themes, but more so in the awkward way, considering, hoping, this group comes together, they will have no such experience, possibly, so it will be awkward with another couple of people being in the click, making jokes, can get awkward with a few females around.​
  • The populars? They are needed, welcome to the roleplay, I just decided it would be fair to have an apposing force!
  • Max allowed to join? Let's just say, I personally have wanted to see a group surviving and enough to break everyone out of their shell. (NOT A REQUIREMENT) I personally believe it would be a bit of a thing to see it all! Personally looking at it, to see a group of predominantly girls around some awkward boys in the group, would be pretty funny and cool to see!
  • Please provide some character Info!​
Name:
Sex:
Physical Description:
Grade:
Ref Pic (Not required but encouraged):

• If the sexual themes/Romance becomes more than what needs to be seen in public, do it in convo! Or fade to black!
  • Max Participants: This is in case you want a more straight forward answer: up to at the most, and this is stretching it: 5
  • Please be literate, and don't spam the thread, it will go in order of first come first serve.
  • Yes Female's are somewhat of a key in this, don't need a sausage fest, but please be respectful, and if you're playing a female, I'd rather you not really be a twenty year old dude behind a screen playing a sixteen year old... Creepy.
  • Have FUN!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Zachary Leupold Knight
Sex: Male
Grade: 11
Phys Desc: 6'3|157 lbs.|Lanky|Brown Hair(Similar to Shane Dawson's when it was long, but not as long)|Dark Brown Eyes|Clean Shave/No Stubble|
Small Bio: A kid that has grown up in Los Angeles all his life, having his father pass away at twelve, he somewhat faded away in all aspects of his life, becoming a bit of a cocoon, and having a bit of a passion for fishing out of his life, thanks to his Dad being an avid fishermen as a Father, made him turn into someone who stayed inside most of the time. Getting summer jobs and making money of computer repair and graphic design he finally was able to recently purchase his dream car. That is now his big commodity and the central of his concern, and as always he is still a computer guy and gamer on the side.
Ref Pic: All the guys ref pics I looked at... they looked like douchebags... Soo... yeah. I'll explain him below XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC- https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/surviving-los-angeles-high-school-ooc-signups.77894/

Zac's alarm went off for the millionth time that morning, and finally, his large hands reached over and picked it up, seeing the time of dread and utter urgency 7:50 A.M.: The simple numbers shot Zac's six foot three inch body out of bed, stark naked and rushing around, he threw on some clothes, a nice white V-Neck and a pair of jeans, Zac always felt his legs were a bit hairy to be seen in shorts, even though it was hot out, he only wore shorts when at Clear Lake, which he finally went back to this Junior year, four years after his Dad's passing. Once he had his shirt and jeans on, he nearly sprinted across the room to grab a pair of socks, putting them on and grabbing his Jordan XX8's and slipping them on, being the size of his feet they were a US 15 and were huge, but to support his 6'3 frame it was somewhat needed. Once finally brushing his teeth and grabbing the keys to his brand new car, he sprinted out the door.

Zac flew out through the kitchen and waved to his mom a goodbye and an I Love You, but once his feet hit the garage floor, he ran over to his Subaru BRZ STi (Ex The Logo's), his pride and joy, clicking the button on his remote the car unlocked, allowing him to slide into the brand new interior, not only had Zac spent time putting a lot of money under the engine, he put a lot into the cockpit and making sure the roll cage was worth it, since he found it so fun to throw the car sideways, he knew it would be best to invest into a roll cage. The seat caught him and his bags were placed in the passenger, his foot pushed in the clutch, igniting the engine and pushing the car into reverse, Zac sped out of the driveway, tires squealing, the car screaming through gears, as he now was headed to school, weaving in and out of traffic, he couldn't afford to be late, that would put him in detention with that awful teacher. Finally getting to the school zone, he had to put on the breaks and was at the front of traffic thanks to his fast foot work and determined one-hundred and fifty miles an hour pace he was going at, he was able to park, grab his things and run into the school, barely making it through the threshold of his American History class just as the bell rang at 8:20.

[[Sorry about car talk x.x It's only in the first place, just kind of the big part of Zac's life :D So don't worry about me being a gear head throughout the rest!]]

Last edited:
Name: Charisma Georges
Sex: Female
Physical Description: 4'8|102 lbs|Petite|Scene hair, bright purple, natural blonde|Green eyes|Piercings, a lot of them. Tongue, two on her nose, gauges in both ear.
Grade: 11
Small Bio: Grew up in a close family, her parents were both pothead hippies and her mother got pregnant almost once every two years possibly shorter then that. Let's just say despite the family being close, it's also incredibly big. Expenses are high, she decides to do jobs on the side to scoop together some of her own cash but her older brother thinks its cool to steal those savings from her to buy drugs from his buddie. She doesn't hate people, just dislikes. Decides to keep to herself because if someone attempted to talk to her she's not sure what side of her personality she would be willing to give.
Beautiful-blue-eyes-girl-piercing-purple-hair-Favim-1.com-217348.jpg

Charisma, what a stupid fucking name. Her mother thought it was so beautiful and elegant. At least she wasn't Trust. Her three year old little sister, she would murder her mother for that one. The alarm went off and one by one you can hear the children wake up. Partially because she shared a room with her sisters, who all seemed to think that homeschooling was the best choice in the world. Yes her mother homeschooled most of the kids. But she would rather die then sit through that, regular school is where people belong. Brushing out the tangles in her hair, she let out a deep sigh. Throwing a smiley tee-shirt on, a pair of ripped jeans and some black converses that looked worn, all done up with neon green laces. Grabbing her backpack, she raced down the steps and out the door before she could be called out by anyone in the house.

Getting to school was a completely different story, she walked in a brisk fashion always making it there fourteen minutes until the bell exactly. Kicking her locker, she whispered profanities at the piece of garbage that the school called a safe and reliable storage unit. Throwing her backpack into the locker, she grabbed a heavy book from the top part and then added three more on top. There was no time between classes for her to go to war with the demon locker. Getting to homeroom one minute before the bell, was a miracle. Plopping down into her seat and throwing her books down on the desk with a deafening thud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: "My name is Sakura Usagi. " Sakura Ai Usagi.
Sex: "Last time I checked I was female..." Female.
Physical Description: "W-Why would you want to know that?!" 5'5"|103 lbs|Slim, Petite|Pink Hair (Naturally Blonde)|Pink Eyes|Wears Bunny Ears all the time.
Grade: 10th "I'm in the 10th and proud of it!"
Small Bio: "Not much you really need to learn..just me going to America and stuff like that! :)" Born in Japan for 13 years, she moved to America and started her last year in Junior High at 14. Sakura's life is very normal seeing she has two loving parents, a new younger brother, great friends, and a great life in general. (Sorry if this isn't great... T^T)
Ref Pic (Not required but encouraged): image.jpg
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sakura Usagi. That was her name, it was a very unique name for a girl from Japan. But what was even more unique was the bunny ears she wore on her head every day, to the point her fellow peers in school started referring her to "The bunny girl".

'
What a dumb name..' she thought as she walked to class, her hair swaying side to side slowly as well as her red skirt. She couldn't help but notice from a few boys staring at her as she walked passed them to her class. She sighed, running fingers through her hair as she made it to History, sitting in her assigned seat as the bell rang.

Name:Chris Baskal
Sex:Male
Physical Description:6'7|Heavy Set Somewhat|Bearded Like Hagrid|Brown Eyes|Dark Long Hair|
Grade: Teacher
Small Bio:Called Mr. Hagrid for a reason, looking like the look alike of the man from Harry Potter, and being as grumpy as him, called for his favorite catch phrase when called 'Mr. Hagrid' his response is always 'Shut uuuuuppp' usually with a groan deep in his voice.
Ref Pic (Not required but encouraged):
beard-hagrid.png

Mr. Baskal sat in his chair, watching as the young man came through the door just before the short girl that came in after him, she was the size of a mouse... Literally.... She also was always in the front of the class in every last picture that was in the yearbook. Chris couldn't help but just become a bit angry when he heard someone yell out "Mr. Hagrid?!" Chris simply turned and stared directly at the boy who said it "Shut up." He simply said, flat out and dry, he had no room for this today, he spilled the coffee in the teacher's room, and now what? Being called Mr. Hagrid, again.

Chris stood up and stepped toward the podium, getting up there he took a deep breath and then admitted, today was not not going to be a teacher today, he was simply going to be the one who let them do what they want "Todayyyyoh What the hell. Do what you want, I'm not teaching today." Chris said sluggishly making his way to his large chair and sitting down, he pulled up a bunch of images of fishing supplies.

-------------------------------------------------Zac-------------------------------------------------
Zac sat in his seat and looked up at Mr. Baskal, he was going to be the grumpy old guy down the street no doubt, and the shit part? It was going to be the grumpy guy on his fucking street, thanks to his mom having the bright idea of moving to the area that Mr. Baskal lived, well... They moved there first but... Still fuck Mr. Baskal, he was annoying and just grumpy all around, but he acted as if anyone did anything in their class, when in reality... They never did anything, the reason for all one hundreds in the class room is not cause he was spectacular, it's because he gave papers, let them put half assed answers, and called it a one hundred, didn't ever read them.

Zac pumped his fist and sounded out "Hell yes" before he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, guess what, his fucking luck, the phone slipped through his fingers and bumped on the floor twice between going right between the steps of the five foot short tenth grader that passed him, and under the desk of the even shorter junior, turning around and hanging his head out from his desk, he reached to grab his phone, not thinking I could easily bonk my head, thanks Zac, put yourself in the possible awkward situation... Fuck you He continued to reach for the phone under her desk, please don't hit your fucking head. He was saying fuck alot in his head... Fuck was his new favorite word.... Fuck.​

"Mr.Baskal" She literally was drowning herself in books and just for him not to teach a damn thing, it was slightly annoying. But only slightly, because that meant she could do whatever she damn well pleased. Placing the books under her desk, she grabbed a notebook from the top and opened it so the front page showed. Flipping through it, she skimmed through the various drawings that she had made on top of all of her notes. She payed attention but when it came to writing stuff down it was a very rare occurrence.
168bc3fee4f6b00a336eb74e013defaa607fe344_600.jpg

Yeah she had some pretty weird ideas of creativity but it didn't stop her from doing what she did. Grabbing the phone that so gracefully slid under her desk, her brows furrowed and she placed it on the boy's chest. "Oh stop being an idiot..You don't have to stretch so far. Your like what? Seven feet?"

Zac simply stared, one girl had about took away any imagination to the mind of her body, and the other had the phone against his chest, he simply sat there dumbfounded and looked between phone and he looked to the one with the smart remark "I'm.. Six foot three... Uh...." stop being fucking stupid, it's just a girl you moron "Th... Thanks." Zac simply pulled the phone out from his chest and adjusted the V-Neck, he thought for a second, don't do it... Shut u- "At least I can predict the weather." he said to the girl that made the seven foot tall mark I'm an ass- "And it's going to be a bit foggy with a chance of rain.." He said smiling a sly and sarcastic way toward the girl that had the blue hair... Okay... Strike up conversation... Right... Do that... Stop being an ass.

Looking to the girl, he always had the question, she sat right next to him, he never talked to her... Why? He had to ask about the bunny ears... Maybe another day, when he wasn't being an asshole? Sounded great!

Last edited:
Sakura had grabbed her notebook and pen with a Rilakkuma charm on it as she awaited Mr. Baskal's direction. She didn't really see why she needed to since it looked like he wasn't doing anything and that it's Been 8 minutes since class had started.

Sighing, she noticed the eleventh grader sitting next to her and brought her attention to him now, deciding it was better than being bored. "U-Um yes..?" she asked nervously, smiling faintly at the older boy.

Zac stared a bit.. "Oh... Uh.. yeah...." smooth... smooth... Zac was thinking, maybe it was because she had a cute vibe around her and just wore them because she still in the mode of having that "Inner kid" inside her mind.

Zac bit his lower lip and asked, quite awkward and very very nervously, why did he have to be a brave ass one second, and the other being sheepish and shy... "W... Why do you wear the ears? And..." He looked between the two "What... What made you two color your hair... I've always wondered... Not saying it's bad.. I mean... You know... It's... Fine... I... Uh..."

Sprinting inside of the classroom, William squeezes his lanky frame into an empty seat in the front corner of them room, grinning sheepishly. He had to drop Roula and Austin off at Bodner Elementary across the city, and then Mamie, Basil, and Pilar off at Noyes Middle ten minutes from the Elementary. The worst was having to put up with his little Freshman brother, Damian, blabber on and on about something or other for twenty-five minutes with just the two of them in the car. Yeah, it kind of sucked having his teenage car be a Honda Civic, but the Leonardo family couldn't afford much more. William's parents had adopted seven kids, himself being the first and oldest, not even counting the two foster toddlers that were jumping around in their so-small-it's-not-even-cozy home, Bee and Emil. But, hey, they adopted him from China, he helps them with the his roudy siblings (who, in the end, he really loves. Most of the time.)

Shaking out his accidentally-quaffed hair, William slides his well-used blue notebook out of his bag, already grabbing a pen and pencil though the bell hasn't even rung yet. Gotta be prepared, right?

Sprinting inside of the classroom, William squeezes his lanky frame into an empty seat in the front corner of them room, grinning sheepishly. He had to drop Roula and Austin off at Bodner Elementary across the city, and then Mamie, Basil, and Pilar off at Noyes Middle ten minutes from the Elementary. The worst was having to put up with his little Freshman brother, Damian, blabber on and on about something or other for twenty-five minutes with just the two of them in the car. Yeah, it kind of sucked having his teenage car be a Honda Civic, but the Leonardo family couldn't afford much more. William's parents had adopted seven kids, himself being the first and oldest, not even counting the two foster toddlers that were jumping around in their so-small-it's-not-even-cozy home, Bee and Emil. But, hey, they adopted him from China, he helps them with the his roudy siblings (who, in the end, he really loves. Most of the time.)

Shaking out his accidentally-quaffed hair, William slides his well-used blue notebook out of his bag, already grabbing a pen and pencil though the bell hasn't even rung yet. Gotta be prepared, right?

"W-What's wrong with my ears?" She asked nervously, getting offended from him asking that. "W-Well..my last name is Usagi, which means Bunny or rabbit in English..." she stuttered, blushing lightly. "I-It's just a way to express myself..is that a problem..?" she asked as she looked over at the older male, looking somewhat hurt.

[[Going to reply, then the chain will continue, hope you got the OOC message all of the way people]]

"N. No. They are cute, I just wanted to know the story behind them. And your hair, I just was curious... Don't mean to offend." Zac assured her, he was really getting close to just giving up on this social thing "So... Did you ever grow out of a pair of ears? And then.. Like... Uh... Get another pair?" He asked now a bit more awkward in his wording.

[(Yeah...do you want me to re-post my character there..or....)]

Sakura stopped looking offended for a second and started laughingc, seeing he was just being Awkward now. To her it was cute, really cute. "So I'm guessing you've never really socialized with anyone before..?" she asked, facing him completely now as she spread her legs so her hands may lay in between them.

She used to think it was silly to ask tall people that question, but considering how little she was sometimes she genuinely wanted to know. Shrugging the initial idea of that silly comment off, her brows furrowed and she took to thinking for a couple of moments. "I didn't really care? But it's good to know that I might need my umbrella. Last time it rained it was a surprise" She nodded, taking his words completely trustfully.

"I guess I just wanted to change it up a little bit, having three brothers and four sisters makes you want to stand out just a tad. You know?" She asked, looking over at him. Hopefully he would understand and wouldn't consider her just some other freak. "My name is Charisma, I figured for having such a goofy name I would need a cool hair color to balance things out. Why? Does it look bad or something?"

Zac turned from the girl who noticed his awkwardness and turned to look at the girl with blue hair "That's... A lot of family...." he simply stated... God could he sound more awkward? His mom always rated his voice on a scale of dead to enthusiastic, and said his voice would be in a coffin if it was rated on that scale. This was great, socializing.... Awkwardly... Very... Very... Awkwardly.

Zac looked between the two.. "I'm.. Sorry.... I'm... Uh..." Zac rubbed the back of his neck Get. It. To-Geth-er. "The... About the weather." He simply said now looking at them both with a blank stare. Smooth........

Actually she has purple hair, but some could classify it as a blue. Whatever. "It is a lot of family and you want to know the stupidest part. My mother named us all after traits and that's hard to get used too. Like I'm Charisma, which isn't entirely as bad as Trust who is my three year old sister or Generosity, my older brother. My parents were high when they named us, high when they gave birth to us and high almost every other day of their life. So you can't blame their shitty decisions, they have pot brain. Which is a total factual thing." No it's really not, but he would have to deal with it.

"Your about the weather? That's an interesting name...I thought my name was stupid" She commented, adding a chuckle afterwards to show that she was just joking around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakura huffed slightly as she turned her attention back to her blank notebook, deciding to doodle random little drawings. 'Well that was fun for about 6 minutes...' she thought as she looked over through the corner of her eye at the older boy. 'He really seems cute though...' she thought with a small blush, gripping her pen tightly as she drew.

Zac looked back to the girl with bunny ears and bit his lower lip, why did he have to commit this social suicide... Why... "So... Sakura... Is... Your name right? What after school college class are you in? You know the votech program? I'm in Game design..." He turned to look toward Charisma "And.. Really? They were high? Why... wh... Are they still potheads?" He shook his head "No.. Sorry... Not like.. that... Okay.. Change subjects."

Zac sat back and pointed to both of them "Let's start.... The group conversation.. I mean.. Like.. I'm not in charge.. But... Uh.... Like... Votech. Do you both go to Votech?" Zac was really making smooth moves... Stupid.. Keeping his thoughts to himself he awaited their answers, hoping they would both join a conversation so he didn't have to talk between the two and be awkward in two places. Why not just in one?

The one with the bunny ears struck her as desperate and it only made her nose wrinkle. Girls were so weird these days, yes she realized that she was a girl. But she didn't classify herself as a normal one. "I don't go to Votech." She sighs, shaking her head. She could have gone, if she hadn't missed the sign up date but like a day and a couple of hours. Maybe it was for the best though, she had never really been a hands on kind of girl in the first place.

"It's not a very easy thing to quit About The Weather, pot is just something that is passed around like a torch in my family. I wouldn't even think about it, but my parents? Savages."

"I don't really go to Votech. Or have any after school college classes." Sakura mumbled as she continued to draw in her notebook. "The only thing I do after school is help out at my friend's aunt restaurant, Draw, Play Video Games, or Just Practice with my band. And yes, my name is Sakura. Sakura Usagi." Sakura plainly said, looking up finally and over to Zac with a blank expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.