Surviving Los Angeles High School [No more participants please]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"M... My name is Zac... Charisma...." Zac said now responding back to her "That sucks though... I don't smoke it... But... I heard that kush is some... Crazy shit -- dawg" Zac hated to toot his own horn, but to hear him say that in his mono-tone voice caused him to almost bust up laughing, he was saying things a thug would with the whitest voice and most monotone voice anyone could ever imagine. "And late register papers are up at the front office, this semester you can come into the three classes. Game Design. Photography and Cosmetology, if you came to Game Design I would be helping you catch up with the rest of the class, all the other classes... I don't know..Except Cosmo, you would be with a bunch of bitchezzzz"

Now looking to Sakura, he nodded "Dude... You have a band? Nice...." Is Zac all could say. Now looking to them both "Are you two near the school or do you drive here?" He asked, now changing the subject since something wasn't in common. The way an awkward person would.

Okay maybe the pink one wasn't so bad, she had a band. But what kind of band was it? Was it like legit rock and roll band? Or one of those teeny bopper kawaii bands that sang vocaloid. Or whatever the heck it was called. That's what made or broke a band for the girl. Sighing, she shrugged. "I mean I could attempt? But I highly doubt I would be able to do anything in that class. Like I'm a massive failure. Maybe photography though. That sounds pretty fun" She nods, thinking about it for a couple of moments.

Yeah she wasn't going to comment on Zac's stupid comment about pot, it was stupid. End of story. "What kind of band is it? Is it like Metallica? Or like Panic at the Disco? Or like those boys with the crazy hair kinda sorta?" She didn't know the names, she was probably talking about One Direction though, they didn't really have crazy hair. She was just being weird.

"Most of the music we play is mostly pop or Rock. Nothing entirely great." Sakura mumbled with a small shrug. "Most of the inspiration for genres or anything came from an all girl band called "Girls monster Club." Their amazing.." Sakura said with a small blush, looking at her home screen that had a picture of the girls from the band.

Name: Aria Lavalle
Sex: Female
Physical description: 5'4/115 curvy, has curly brown hair sometimes straightened, dark brown eyes, usually wears sweaters and hoodies.
Grade:11th
Small bio: Aria was born and raised in New York her whole life. She lives with both her parents and her three younger siblings. Then in the beginning of her junior year in high school her mom was offered a promotion which landed them in Los Angeles. Possessing a rather indifferent attitude when it comes to the social ladder or being social period has left Aria with very few close friends back home, but with the school year already started and cliques already formed in her new school Aria chose to just stick to herself due to her somewhat shy nature.
[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]Picture:images-1.jpeg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]---------------------------------------[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]Aria rested her head on the desk and sighed. She sat all the way at the back of the classroom, she always did... in all of her classes. That way she could avoid any unnecessary attention. It was just easier that way. I mean it was boring, like really boring but she could not find it in herself to seek out companionship... the starting process was always awkward... at least for her. She actually didn't absolutely dislike being alone, it was almost soothing even. Her eyes strayed to the students having a conversation at the front and she had a fleeting wish that she would join, but then she dismissed the thought... I mean just approaching a group of friends, which they must have been was a sure way to rejection.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]Aria resigned herself to looking at the teacher. It was really uncanny how much he looked like Hagrid... suspicious even. She had a whole period with nothing to do. Her easily bored mind would surely be the death of her. She looked at the clock already But only a minute gad passed. "Ughhh just kill me now." [/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.