Survive

Twelve sighed, relieved to see the bow put down. She decided the two strangers meant her no harm, or she would have been stabbed and or shot by now. "I suppose my name is Twelve, though that is a funny name. Perhaps a nickname?" She smiled lightly and began to wring out her shirt. In the process of doing so, she was careful to keep the knife hidden. Should she prove to be wrong in her judgement of the man called Zero and the woman who had shot at her, she wanted to have some sort of advantage. An unexpected weapon was just the thing. Not that it'd do much good against their range weapons. She blinked and shook her head. What was she thinking! The two seemed to be perfectly kind. With a light smile, she moved to wringing out her tangled mess of dark brown hair.

"At least, we aren't alone out here." She commented after awhile. She was relieved to find other people. After all, there was safety in numbers.

213 came out of her cave and made her way behind the strange group of people before anyone noticed. "Can someone help me?" She looked down finally noticing that her clothes were all dirty and torn like she'd been in a fight with a wild animal. "I seem to be lost." Still holding her scythe tight which was covered in mud and dirt.

She out her gun in the back of her pants and sat down, pulling her jacket back on. "I think we all have the same story here, and I feel like there's more people here than the 3 of us. Your name isn't strange at all compared to mine. I'm Eleven. Maybe there's a reason why our numbers are right next to each other. Maybe we could be related or something. And I also had an encounter with some pirates, I believe that's what they're called, and was lucky that killing one of them was enough for me to be able to escape." she said rambling on. Now that they were people around, she couldn't stop talking.

"I'm not trying to act like a leader or anything, but I think we should try to hunt them out, before they find us."

213 throws a rock at Eleven but misses hitting Zero's foot. "Sorry."

Twenty-three woke up to a startle in the middle of the night. He heard voices. "Shit!" he whispered to himself. He took his bow and arrow, put on his two hidden blades and stole a dagger and a tomahawk from the safe house. He slipped on his t-shirt and peeked out of the slightly opened door. A new group of pirates had pulled up and they were examining bodies. They had a jeep, which was perfect for him. He closed the door and waited for the first person to enter the safe house. With in the next five minutes a pirate walked in, examining the place. He had an AK-47 in his hand, so he had to be careful. Twenty-three popped his neck and stepped behind him, covering his mouth while impaling him in the spine. He let him down silently and took his outfit. He slipped it on and dragged the body under the bed. 23 walked out casually covering his face as he walked pass each pirate. He then got in the jeep and started to drive away, trying to ignore the shouts that he was receiving from the pirates. He drove off.

213 just stands there no one paying a bit of attention to her. "Hello?!"

(workin on catching up)

-Moving like the wind 311 hustled through the trees then dropped to the ground running across the moss floors not even leaving an impression on the ground. He was headed to the water fall instinctively he knew where there was water there would be food . Right hand on the sheathe of the tomahawk he was ready to unsnap and throw if something crossed his path.
He jumped up and over rocks scaling them with minimal effort. as he was running he leapt and flipped over a narrow gap landing perfectly in the water.
When he heard voices barely audible thanks to the waterfall most likely he was hearing things. He didn't know where the agility came from but he knew that if he threw the machete or the Tomahawk he would not miss. he crept towards the waterfall trying not to slip but that was to no avail ,he was all of 160 lbs soak and wet and the current was just enough to knock him down.
before he knew it he was trapped in a vortex of the water."Fu...! he shouted just before he was taken under.
he managed to grab some air and fill his lungs just before the world went blue.
He tried to swim against the current but it was way to strong,like a Leviathan had grabbed his ankles and jerked him.
he fumbled underneath the water his back and legs slammed against the stones .

Then he was airborne,"Son of a bitch!" he managed to scream as he was spit out It was stunning when he realized he had air to breath again he twisted his body in the air spinning upside down then flipping right-side up he crossed his arms over his chest and pointed his feet straight down. His body hit the water with a large splash .

Without even hearing a response from the man and Twelve, she turned around and faced another unknown character, and a weird one at that. She was throwing rocks at them for no apparent reason and that really bothered her. In instinct , she wanted to kill her.Her hand itched towards her gun, but she was completely defenseless and she seemed really lost. They all were, actually, but she was taking it the worse. "Um, hello?" she said awkwardly, not really knowing what else to say. What do you say to someone who throws a rock at you? She than relaxed her hand and calmed herself down.

As she waited for a response she heard another splash coming from the pond. With their luck, it was probably another survivor. As usual, she brought out her gun and aimed it the pond, waiting for someone to pop out for air.

Twelve looked up at Eleven and nodded. "We should probably stick together. There is strength in numbers." She watched a stone roll across the ground, seemingly thrown by someone and looked up at another girl who seemed just as confused as they were. She smiled lightly. "Hello, I'm twelve. Do you perchance also have a number for a name currently?" She asked. Twelve was sure she had once had an actual name, but she couldn't remember it for the life of her. Of course, she couldn't remember anything else either.

The hair on the back of her neck prickled as something shouted then hit the water. She assumed this something was human, as it had managed to shout. She got to her feet, gripping her staff tightly in both hands. It was in a position ready to swing. She stood away from eleven, making sure to steer clear of the gun.

"Yeah. Im 213. Where am I?" Comes out so they can see her better. She tightens her grip on the scythe.

--After hitting the sandy bottom of the ground.he flipped around under water and let out a little air to see which way the bubbles would follow ,he was right side up his back was bruised and his legs hurt not to intolerable pain but inconvenient.
Lunging upwards he made his way to the surface drawing a deep breath,then spitting the water out swimming in small circle he took in his surroundings.this was the water fall he heard as he finished his rotation he looked on shore.Not to certain of what he seen he wiped his eyes then hues fell on the two.one had a gun the other a stick.
"Just my luck "he said sarcastically"I am in the middle of freakin nowhere ,no idea who the hell i am and of course someone is pointing a gun" he managed to drift forward ,when his feet felt ground he clasped his hands behind his head.well at least i am not thirsty. he could still feel the weight of the tomahawk and the machete still strapped to his back.​
one hand moved slowly to the handle of the knife and unsnapped it.

His brown hair stuck to the side of his face like it was moss and he managed to spit out a bit more of the water. nice thing about camo jeans they were virtually weightless under water.the t-shirt on the other hand was pressed to his chest outlining the well toned form beneath,caused a bit of encumbrance he knew he could not move fast enough to outdo the gun.
The situation was well useless he could do nothing except dive beneath the water .Green eyes now studied the fem with the gun watching for any hint of movement to pull the trigger,

213 studies the water. "It's human. Most likely male." Stands behind Twelve nervous and scared.

Zero smiled. It was a rare thing. "Put down the gun, I think we should hear him out." He stood up and moved closer to the group. " as far as I can figure none of us has any clue why we are here. Perhaps we should start figuring that out first?"

213 still hiding behind Twelve looks at Zero. "Sorry for hitting your foot with a rock."

Zero thought for a moment " I didn't feel it through my boots, but I'm curious why did u start tossing rocks at people" he ran his hand over his head.

213 sighs. "It was just one rock to get your attention. I meant no harm and I'm sorry if you thought I did."

Feeling like she's done this too many times today she looks at the man and asks, "who are you?" with the usual urgency in her voice. Now this was a person that was armed, but only with a knife. She could deal with him before he even had the chance to get a swing on her. She tried her luck and put her gun down by her side, and put up her other hand in surrender. "We don't mean you no harm, as long as you don't either. I'm going to be honest with you, I don't want to kill anyone else today. But if I have to, I will. Now can we trust you?"

Twelve let her staff fall from one hand and leaned on it instead of holding it battle ready. With her free hand, she gave the nervous girl chatting with Zero a pat on the head in comfort. "I agree with Zero. At the very least, we can figure out the layout of the island. Having come from different directions, we've all seen different pieces. That'll give us a tentative idea of whats around us. If we can find some sort of civilization tomorrow, its likely we can learn where we are." She stated. As she talked, she kept her eye on the stranger. Still, her relaxed posture showed that she was okay with him. He didn't seem like the pirates Eleven had been describing earlier.

"Im 213. You can trust me because I already trust you."

-seeing the fem put the pistol away he eased his grip on the hilt of the machete and made his way sloshing through the water "Trust?" you be the judge of that". he sighed "I have no idea of who i am just got these numbers on my wrist"

he lifted his hand 311 inked in his flesh. finally making it to shore. he looked over the people here two with a gun,one with a stick and one shaking like a leaf behind the other three. reaching into one of the cargo pockets of the camo pants he pulls out a long strap then gives it a good yank ripping the piece of strap.

He drew his hair back into a taut pony tail before he spoke"I think the lady is right"he pointed"i came from the west the terrain there is pretty easy to move across except for the occasional sink hole. "he had not seen anyone else . "though i did smell fire lets me think we not by ourselves"

Sitting down now he took off one of his boots and poured the water out then did the same with the other. then shook the water out of his ears.