Surround the Prey

He regarded him with a perplexed expression a moment--truthfully, he never thought about his age. He knew that vampires seemed to respect him more when they found out that he could go out to the sun and only turn a bit red if he stayed too long, but he never understood why he garnered that respect. His sisters and aunt had tried repeatedly to explain, but it was too no avail.

"You don't have to act like I am a god or something, Mr. Wei. I am merely a vampire that has managed a long life. It is of no importance and does not affect my life or behavior, so it should not affect your behavior around me. Simply be yourself. If you are rude by nature, so be it."

Nah, this couldn't be a reality. Nicoli was about to pinch himself when he straightened and felt a long line of pain down his spin. He froze where he stood and took a moment to breath carefully. Oh yeah, it wasn't a dream. he let out a long held breathe and closed his eyes. "You, are a very confusing man Grigor. Very, very confusing." He muttered before starting to walk again, this time with less arm and back movements. Gods he needed a drink. Groaning he realized that he'd have to explain to his brother why he had a painful back. "

"Is it much further?" he asked, closing his eyes as he walked, using his other senses to make sure that he walked on the right path without wavering. Closing his eyes made him feel like not as much an idiot. "I'd rather not run, but I am getting hungry."

Grigor frowned a bit at that. He thought he was fairly straightforward--far more so than some of the more 'mysterious and dashing' vampires that speaking in riddles and half truths was appropriate. Sure, he gave off an incredibly unnerving aura which sometimes clashed with his words, but he figured that it was just him, just how he was.

"No, it's just up ahead. We'll have to turn down that street there and go just to the end of it. The eating house is there. It shouldn't be too packed tonight, if you're lucky."

"The only vampire I hope isn't there is Zane." Nicoli said, walking just a tad bit quicker. It stretched his healing skin but he didn't care. His healing skin would be healed once he drank. So what if he ruined this dark shirt with a few blood stains. It was killing him now but in less than twenty-ish minutes he'd be completely healed. "Sorry for being such a bother, Grigor, but I really appreciate you showing me the way. Does the eating house have extra clothes that I might be able to buy, or is there a shop around here with clothes? It would be pointless to heal myself only to let myself get burned again by these damp clothes."

Grigor kept pace with the younger vampire, although he frowned at the fact that he had begun to move faster. They would be at the eating house soon, but it wasn't the smart to aggravate the wounds anyway. "..It is no bother. If it had been, I would not be helping you. And yes, the eating house does keep a supply of extra clothes for those who get...too dirty and can't come into public. Mostly, it is a precaution for new vampires who are brought by those who turn them, but I'm sure you can fit in something there."

Nicoli nodded and smiled, turning grey-blue eyes ahead, practically zoning in on the eating house and a figure in-- He stopped dead in his tracks, glaring at the obvious person waiting outside the eating house. He bit his lip and looked at the sky as if he was praying and kept moving on. "You might not want to stick around once brother sees me. It might become bloody," Nicoli cautioned, though he thought it might have a little over exaggerations. Zane had never hit or hurt Nicoli except for when he was changed. It was just the calm way of lecturing that hurt the most, and Zane was an expert at that kind of lecture.

Zane had been inside and had fed. He had even managed to get a good advice on when to come when it was least crowded. But no one had seen his brother and that worried him. More because he didn't trust Nicoli not to have gotten into a fight of some sort. Seeing him limp towards him did not help Zane's worry. Like his brother was doing, he looked up at the sky and started to walk towards them. In as calm of a voice as anyone could use, he spoke, "What have you gotten yourself into this time, Nicoli? If he has been any trouble, I am truly sorry." The last part was directed at Grigor who received a bow as Zane spoke.

Nicoli flinched a little at the cold tone that his brother had, but he didn't stop walking to greet his older brother. "It is none of your concern brother, just go away I can take care of myself," Nicoli said with a cocky attitude as he limped passed his brother.

He snorted at Nicoli's words, vaguely amused. From what he had seen earlier, the brothers cared about each other, no matter how they argued. It was clear that older was just trying to protect the younger. He continuued on walking with him, not heeding the warning.

"There was no trouble on my part, Mr. Wei. However, your brother was injured. There was a crowd of humans and one thought it would be pleasing to throw a water balloon full of holy water in his direction. It, unfortunately, hit. I'm sure he'll be just fine once he feeds. Do make sure he gets enough." Grigor looked after Nicoli, frowning slightly when his gaze wanders a little farther down then he had intended.

"Goodbye, Mr. Wei," he intoned once, then turned and nodded slightly to Zane before making to leave.

Zane wanted to demand why his brother had let himself get drenched by a holy water balloon bomb, but instead he turned to look at Grigor carefully. "Thank you for making sure he got here Mister Romanov. That was very nice of you," Zane said with a gentle tone before turning on his brother and following the man into the feeding house. But when he got into the feeding house, his brother had done one of the things he liked to do the most: disappear. Grinding his teeth, Zane turned and left. He knew perfectly well that his brother could protect himself—or so he had thought before his brother had shown up with burns. Zane hadn't needed his brother to be half-naked to know that there was burned skin—there was the smallest hint of it in the air around his brother.

Giving a large sigh, Zane checked the time. 10:24 pm. He was thirty minutes late to take his shirt to the cleaners. Instead he wandered. He looked at the different places that were open for vampires. Eventually, not quite sure where to look for his brother to make sure that he was all right after the incident with the holy water balloon bomb, Zane returned home and simply left a message on Nicoli's door about being careful the next time he went out alone.

After that was done, he found himself watching the door of the young human, thinking over their conversation. It was so different for him to speak with humans on a regular basis that having spoken so long with a human seemed like a dream all together. Groaning as the sun started to rise, he headed up to his own apartment and entered just in time to miss the first rays.

Nicoli had snuck into the feeding place, gotten a change of clothes and fed very quickly. Instead of going out and about like his brother did, he ended up going home and taking out a laptop. Making sure that his brother wasn't lurking around his new home, he turned on the laptop and pulled up his last viewed page: 'Gay Vampires Rights to Live as Openly as They Desire: A blog for such topics that most do not speak about'.

After making another check of his house with his senses alone, he began to type.
Many of you might be wondering where I have been. In truth, I have wondered the same. In the last few weeks I have been forced, yet again, to move from the place I called home and from the man that I had been forming a relationship with. Once again, when the community of Notgnixer(as I will call it for right now to prevent others from finding me or the man I speak of) …

And the blog went on. He wrote about the incident with the cross and balloon, the arguments with his brother, but most of all the beliefs that he had shared with Grigor Romanov. His brother had never asked why Nicoli was so busy on his laptop all the time. He just assumed it was because of a newest conquest.

((Left this kind of open so that you can decide how you want to put the other two in here how you want :) ))

Grigor made his way at a slow and loping pace back to Theodore's house. It had been refreshing to have a moment of public honesty, to be able to relax--sure, he was normally extremely straight forward in his views, but the Coalition begged for some decorum and it was impossible to truly just say "stop being an idiot" to everyone. Nicoli Wei had successfull wormed his way into his subconsciousness with just some twenty or so minute conversation. It was...impossible, or so he had thought. It was rare, really, that anyone could have a complete conversation with him, most especially because he favored being the "scary" one, the one who didn't quite respond the way anybody seemed to expect. Nicoli Wei...was a bizarre vampire.

He was also a very straight vampire, Grigor mused, not surprised to feel a vague sense of loss as he admitted that to himself for the second time that night. As attractive as Nicoli was, as much as Grigor wanted to maybe do a little more than stare (and it had been so long since he'd been able to do anything with anyone), he couldn't, because the man was so very very straight. Painfully so.

Grigor brushed the thoughts aside with a frown as he came back up on the house and saw his companions speaking with a relieved looking Theodore. They explained to him that Theodore's pleas had made an impact and that the crowd had dispersed with the promise not to harrass the school principal anymore. It seemed that Nicoli's idea had worked. A few of his companions, he knew, would ask after the young man and he'd be obliged to say something, but it would wait a night. He quickly made his way home after much congratulations to Theodore and sat to work the rest of the short night on his other various duties for the Coalition. He sat in his desk chair and brought a window up on his browser, absently searching "Gay Vampires". He could, perhaps, get someone from the internet to speak out for the community since he himself could not.

It was a suprise stumbling upon a blog that seemed to serve his purpose exactly, one entitled "Gay Vampires Rights to Live as Openly as They Desire". He had never been one for keeping up on blogs much--not really, at least. He had one of his own that he used for the Coalition and he only kept up with it as needed. Truly, he missed the days when it took months to write school papers because it was important to actually read whole books to absorb the right information. Still, the internet was an invaluable resource, as it had just proved.

He clicked the link to the blog and began to read.

When Zane had left, Vincent couldn't stop thinking about him--his eyes, his hair, how sexy he looked, how weird it was that he was a vampire, how weird it was that despite being a vampire, he hadn't killed him.. Just Zane in general seemed to have invaded his senses. It wasn't a complete suprise that he ended up taking a cold shower about an hour into the much to deep thought about what exactly Zane would look like without clothes, being that he was incredibly sexy with them. But the worse part about thinking about Zane was that he was so nice. He was so..polite. Yet, he was a vampire.

A gay vampire, his mind reminded him, which didn't do much except for bring back those thoughts and the subsequent problem that the cold shower had been meant to fix. It was a fitfull and rather unsatisfying end to the night.

In the morning, he woke early, slipping out of bed and into the shower in a zombie-like state. He was suprised that he hadn't drowned yet, getting up so early just to go running and then go to classes. He dressed warmly, but loosely, so he would have some space to manuever, and grabbed his iPod. His favorite work out music was old 1980s stuff, so he put on the playlist and jogged out of his apartment. He wouldn't be back until probably that evening, considering he brought his school stuff with him in a small backpack whenever he jogged. It added some weight and made it harder to run, making it an infinitely better workout.

He also didn't want to go back and accidentally run into Zane, in case he happened to be one of those rare vampires that could go out in the sun. It probably wouldn't serve his mind to well to have that encounter, not when it was tired and confused already.

Reactions: 1 person
(Thankies n.n And sorry if some of it doesn't make sense.. I had a super long day)

(Dun worry about it o^o It works and I thank ye for the lovely post. -will be adding to your reputation points after I get done replying- Say, I'm trying to find someone to take over another roleplay that the other person has decided to abandon (quiet literally since she told me she wasn't 'feeling' it any more). Do you know anyone that is looking for/willing to replace someone in a boarding school one x one which will be full (I hope) of love-hate-romance and other such stuffs? I have a thing up in the one.x.one request form, buut, alas, it hasn't gotten very far. -trying to network through friends- :D))

Nicoli sat with his laptop on his lap, his head resting back as he let his eyes drift open and close as if he were about to fall asleep. His head jerked up every other minute as people that followed his blog commented on how terrible it was for him, and how they supported the fight. Or on the rare occassion, he also received bashing comments. To both supporters and bashers, he would reply with a rather professional manner under the username of 'IlocinNiErusaert'. He would point out logical problems with the basher's comments--how come humans were allowed to be gay openly when vampires had to hide it; why were people simply transfering their homophobic beliefs onto vampires without thinking about accepting a homosexual man among their friends? He even had an instant messenger up with people contacting him there as well to suggest topics for him to cover, or incidents int he news to comment on.

He placed the laptop off his lap about midday and went to take a shower to give himself a break from the information overload. He had never thought his blog--which had started from a rant on how he had lost his lover because they found out he was a vampire--would ever grow to be such a well known one. Even the main search engines had put his blog among the first or second page results. He found himself leaning against the wall in the shower, his eyes closed as he relaxed back. Whenever he was online he had thousands of hits and when he returned from an extended vacation from the blog he would be thrown hundreds more. It was too much for him, he sometimes thought. And then he remembered all the vampires that had contacted him to say that because they had read his blog they had been able to come out of the closet themselves to those they cared about and Nicoli felt both prideful and ashamed of his own rather closet form. He just hoped that no one would ever figure out it was him--though he figured that anyone at the protest and anyone that knew he'd been bombed by holy water would figure it out quick enough. Groaning he pushed himself out of the shower and proceeded to dress in a more homely fashion--a pair of old, torn in several places sweats. From the man that had met Vin and Grigor, he was a very different man. When he was comfortable again he pulled his laptop back onto his lap and started to response once more to the waves of messages that assaulted him.

Zane watched his younger brother's house out of the front window in his living area. He had not heard or seen his brother return to his house before dawn and it worried him. His note was still on the front door. He could have easily gotten home during the three hours Zane had used to close his eyes and relax and 'sleep', but wouldn't he have taken the note in with him? All the thoughts of Nico left his mind when he saw the human leave the building, jogging away. It was about this time that Zane had to move away from the window because the sun was starting to inch up through his window. Instead of sitting around like a vampire sloth, he turned his attention to recuperating enough from the move to be able to go and sign up at the local university for night classes. This was a habit of Zane's. He had to be doing something other than taking care of his brother when in another town. He never really talked with the others in his classes, but he took the courses and learned as much as he could. He wasn't that much of an internet person. It had never been that useful to him up to this point of his immortality. He could just as well read the information he was searching for in the form of a book as he could by reading it via the internet--and he preferred the book format.

Secretly he hoped that the human would have questions and come visit. He really did. The human had even plagued him during his resting hours. There were few mortals that could get feng shui as near perfect as Zane had seen it the night before. How had he studied it? Did he look at the old style of feng shui and then the newer versions that were surfacing, or was he strictly old? This got him on a long rant to himself about how some interior decorators were idiots for trying (and most of hte time failing) at doing feng shui.

(Aww thankies! *hughug* You have awarded me my first reputation points <3 And I don't really know of anyone in particular. I'm rather new myself still.. Hm... If you're not sick of me yet, I wouldn't mind taking over, if you still need a partner. Sorry about the slow reply though, my wifi got turned off o.o)<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Grigor couldn't help himself. He had been reading the entirety of the blogger's posts, growing more and more curious as to who it was that had had such experiences, who it was that had such views so close to his. Until he came upon the latest post and he knew. He knew exactly who it was that had those views, that had drawn him in with their writing and the likeness with him... Nicoli Wei. <o:p></o:p>
The realization was a hard one for multiple reasons, Grigor would later admit, running a hand nervously through his hair and trying not to be embarrassed. Hard, after all, was a euphemism for more than "difficult". Nicoli Wei, having previously captured his mind, had succeeded in capturing a rather large sliver of his respect. yes, he was still clearly in the closet, but he gave such good advice that it hardly seemed as if he was being hypocritical. And perhaps he wasn't truly in the closet to everyone, just that he simply didn't want to tell him considering he had just met him. Regardless, Nicoli Wei was now involved in a new goal of Grigor's--the goal to actually do an outreach to the gay vampire community. He clearly cared about it and being gay himself, and already running a successful blog, he would be perfect the job. <o:p></o:p>
It didn't hurt that he was still very attractive and much more accessible to Grigor.<o:p></o:p>
It also didn't hurt that he was involved in another new goal of Grigor's--to have crazy, gay, vampire sex with one Nicoli Wei. He certainly didn't think it was an impossibility if he just let himself be more normal around him, seduce him slowly. He had already waited fifty years to have sex from the last person that he had liked, it wouldn't hurt to wait a few more months to properly seduce the young vampire into his bed or on the kitchen floor or up against the wall.. If there was one thing that people liked to say about Grigor Romanov, it was that he got what he wanted. Always. <o:p></o:p>
With that in mind, he stood and made his way from his house, following the familiar scent that Nicoli seemed to have already impressed upon him, and reached Nicoli's place a moment later. The sun was behind the clouds at the moment, so it wouldn't be too bad for Nicoli to open the door for him. Then again, it was only about six or so... Perhaps he was still "sleeping"? Frowning at this thought, Grigor nearly retreated from the door, but decided that if he had come this far, and Nicoli was awake, he would have already sensed him, and so knocked very lightly on the door.<o:p></o:p>
Vincent had almost succeeded--almost succeeded--in not thinking about the sexy vampire living above him the whole day. Truthfully, he had. He had kept very busy in his interior design class, working away on his color palette and not thinking one single itty bitty thought about Zane. Of course, it would be his bastard of a Psychology professor that decided that he wanted to do a debate about vampirism and if the condition changed a person's state of mind. At the word "vampire" he had thought about dark, handsome, mysterious Zane and he couldn't argue for the side that he normally would have picked. Sure, he had never specifically had anything against vampires. He had never joined in on the riots or beat up anyone who was a vampire, but when debates came up, he normally picked the side that said they were monsters because that's what had been expected of him. He couldn't do that this time. <o:p></o:p>
He stood and walked to sit with five other people out of his class of forty that thought that vampirism didn't change the state of mind of a person grotesquely, that it simply altered how they had to go about living. When he walked out of the class, it was with an odd feeling of pride. Standing up against people that put down others had been relatively hard for him. He had always—and still was, to a degree—in the closet when it came to friends and schooling and such. Although, with his ex's rather loud outburst, he had been getting some strange looks all day… With his mind full of Zane after that class, he hardly noticed. <o:p></o:p>
He went home around five after his school day was over and he picked up a few groceries at the local store. His gaze wandered up to the window he knew was Zane's briefly, but a brief shake of his head and he headed in to his own apartment. He couldn't very well just go barging up there and say "oh, hello, I'm just here to say hi… Don't mind my evident arousal." Somehow, he didn't think that would fly too well. At least, he amended, he would give himself some time at home to relax and recuperate and then…maybe…if he reminded himself repeatedly that Zane couldn't just be a rebound, not with how polite he was, then he could go up there at sundown.<o:p></o:p>

(( SIck of you? No, of course not :D I don't think with these characters I could ever get sick of you. I have one person that I messaged about it and I haven't gotten a response from them yet, so if they say no I might just steal you for that one. :) Here's the link just in case the other person isn't interested.))

Nicoli excused himself from the few people that were speaking to him and went to his door. He probably should have smelled the air. He probably should have thought that maybe it might not be the brother that had annoyed him. Instead he opened the door so that it kept the sun off of him but the person on the other side would have a clear view of his half naked form.

The vampire blinked a few times at the man that was standing there. He probably would have stood there for another few minutes but the sun snapped out from behind the clouds and he yelped, scurrying quickly back into the darker parts of his house, wincing as he put out a small flame on his arm. "Come in, come in, please shut the door." Nicoli said to the man before going over to his laptop and signing out with apologizes to the people he had been speaking to. He closed the lid to his laptop and slid it off of the couch and onto the table in front of it.

"How can I help you Grigor? Did I forget to give you something as a thanks? I could probably get you something after the sun goes down." He said casually, slipping into his new kitchen and fishing out a blood bag that he kept in there for emergencies or visitors. "Would you like a drink? I have A+ and B-."

Zane sat in his apartment, eyes closed, meditating to keep himself from running out in the sun and finding his brother. He had sensed the older vampire walk by shortly before and had wondered just how old Grigor was before turning his attention back inwards. Boxes littered the room. He had yet to design the room to his likes and that of the universal balance. Unable to relax completely he started to push, pull and slam things around as he tried to fix the room in the right style. He swore to himself that he would not forget to go down and apologize to Vincent later for slamming things around.

In his spare time he had already ate one of the pies, finding it distractingly delicious. He'd washed the pan and put it next to his door so that he could return it as well. He was one of those kinds of people that gave things back the moment they were done with them so as to not keep their friends waiting. As the room darkened completely--he had left the front window open to the sun--he straightened and went to his closet. Pulling out a simple pair of white pants and a black shirt much like the one the day before but less formal and made of simple cotton and put them on. After all, he had to get his favorite shirt to the cleaners before they closed so that they could see if they fixed it.

(Alrighty :) It looks cool. It's sad that they dropped it though D: Did you have planned pairings or were you just going sort of willy-nilly and having characters end up where they ended up?)

It was quite apparent upon the door opening that Nicoli minus a shirt was... Well, distracting to say the least. If Grigor hadn't been as old and experience as he was, he may very well have been drooling because damn. He did allow himself a sweeping glance however, commiting the image to memory so he could dredge it up later when he wanted to have a good time. He stepped in, shutting the door behind him.

"No, you did not forget anything. There is no need to thank me after all.." He took a cursory glance around before his focus settled on Nicoli once more. "There's no need to give me a drink either, do not worry. I ate yesterday. I did, however, want to speak to you about what you had suggested last night--getting someone to do specific conferences on the rights of gay vampires. Do you mind if we sit and talk?"

The loud banging from upstairs kept his mind more firmly on Zane and what he was doing and who he was doing it with.. After all, Vincent had been out all day.. If Zane had a visitor, he would hardly know. But the vampire had said something about being single, hadn't he? Vincent contemplated this as he made a small salad and sat down to eat it, absently tapping his foot. He would go after a shower, he decided. He could go under the pretense of getting advice on feng shui or Psychology again. He could even bring him something to eat... But then, he had said that it was hard for him to eat human food and he already had three pies...

Vincent sighed softly, moving to rinse his plate before taking a quick shower. Feng shui it would have to be, he decided. If they talked about Psychology, he would probably end up slipping and telling him about the debate. Feng shui was a very safe, relatively non-sexual topic that they both cared about and could talk about. He slipped into an old pair of faded jeans and a t-shirt. He didn't have very many nice clothes and so he stuck with what he worked best with, merely fixing up his hair before he moved out of the bathroom and out of his apartment.;

(We were planning for Allen(?) and Leila ending together and Dillon and her Alicia ending up together after much confusion and pain, and evil, evil writers being mean and making it a very torturous road xD But really since she left so early whoever picks it up could turn this into however we want it to turn into. We could probably even add magic or something.))

Nicoli shoved the bag of blood back into the fridge before moving away from the kitchen and into the living room. Grigor Romanov had considered his suggestion about the gay vampires representative? Nicoli couldn't help but feel a little bit of happiness at that. He wouldn't blog about it of course until it became official. How many hate or jealous mails would he get for simply saying he knew Grigor Romanov, much less spoke to him about representatives. When he'd written his blog about the day before he had substituted the other vampire's name with a made up one so as to keep his identity a secret. "Oh? Please sit," he said, scooping up the laptop and clearing off the table of the few print outs that he'd made of threats he found the most amusing before stuffing them in a cabinet and turning to make sure that nothing else that would identify him as the blogs author was out and visible. The one on top read that he would be disemboweled and dragged through sun and holy water if the user could ever figure out where he lived. He found this most amusing because the person's username was 'GayinRexington'. When he'd gotten it he hadn't been able to stop laughing for almost an hour, much to his brothers annoyance.

"What did you want to discuss, Mister Romanov?"

Zane was just straightening his hair from the tangled mess it had gotten in with the moving and resting. He had finally settled the room, but he didn't like it. It didn't seem to be right at all. After many years of practice and using Feng shui to design his home spaces, he couldn't figure out why this space didn't seem to mix right with his personality. He was glad to hear footsteps coming towards his door. It would give him a chance to turn away from the moving and mayhap help him relax a bit and figure out that one thing that needed to be moved.

He moved over and opened the front door, much more cautiously than his brother had when Grigor knocked. He stood behind it, shielding his body from any last rays and tilted his head. "Vincent? Can I help you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, a small smile on his lips as he saw the human. One more thing off his list of things to do.

(Ahhh, so it was straight pairings xD Normally, I don't do those lol It would certainly be a stretch to my imagination if I did)

Grigor sat across from him, looking him over. "I wanted to speak about this fascinating little blog I found online about gay vampire rights. The man who wrote those things had quite a few ideas and was very intelligent. I had thought, after just a few entries, that it was imperative for me to find this man and introduce your idea to him... Imagine my surprise when his most recent blog was so similar to your experience from yesterday." He paused there, letting it sink in a moment that he knew. He knew that the blog as Nicoli's, that Nicoli was gay. He knew some of his more personal thoughts because of reading the blog. Shifting a bit, he continued.

"It was you, of course, Mr. Wei, and I thank you for keeping my real name out of it. But that's not what I want to discuss. Your idea has such merit and you are clearly very intelligent.. Would you like to be the representative for the gay vampire community?"

Vincent had taken the stairs to prolong seeing Zane, to calm himself down further. When he got up there though, he had relaxed enough not to run right back down, and he knocked lightly.

"Ah.. Hi.. Zane.." He smiled a bit nervously. "I was just...um.. If you're not busy... I thought we could talk about feng shui a bit?" Yes, he thought, just stick with the things you know you can both talk about and hope he's not too busy...

Nicoli had frozen in the process of relaxing back in his own seat. He stared at Grigor and then sat up a little straighter, his eyes cautious. He had always dreaded the day that someone he knew would find out about the blog. He had never thought that Grigor would actually look for representatives online. After all, how many Old ones used the local blog spots to comment on their sexuality? His teeth gritted together as Grigor continued. He wasn't sure what he was going to do now. He suddenly felt very vulnerable, sitting there with no shirt on. After all, when another didn't know he was gay, he could easily put off his attire as that of a straight male that didn't care what his fellow males thought.

"I can't go out into the sun," he pointed out as a lame attempt to say that he just couldn't. Of course he could. There were things that could keep him safe from the sun should he have to go out--umbrellas, overly large hats, jackets. How could he truly say no? It had been his idea. It had been his suggestion and it was his blog that had given Grigor his idea. "I didn't think you would find that blog, I really didn't." He bent forward and hid his embarrassed face in his hands, rubbing his eyes to give himself time to think.

Zane smiled at the human and motioned for him to enter. "Please, enter. I was just going to bring down one of your pie tins and apologize for the noise. I was moving furniture, trying to find the best way to set up my living room. I must say I could probably use another pair of eyes. I seem to be missing something and it just isn't completing itself like it should. Would you mind taking a look and seeing if you can see anything that is throwing the energy off?" Zane asked, overlooking the boys nervousness. After all, hadn't he been frightened near to death last night when three vampires showed up at his door.

((If you really want to take it over, we could change it to being yaoi or yuri or whatever you want. It's rather open right now. We could even cut out a character. I was just really curious to see how it finished out. :) ))

"You wouldn't be needed to, if you are worried about burning on accident. You are young and it is prone to happen much more." Grigor knew quite a few vampires that refused to go out in the sun, despite precautions that could be taken. It was probably a human stigmatism that had settled in even after their turning, since it was so widely spread that vampires absolutely could not go out. He would admit that during his first five hundred years, he wouldn't set foot in to daylight, causing him to have to move around quite a bit as it becomes suspicious when someone only comes out as night and is normally dressed in very dark clothing.

"Do not fret about your blog and do not be embarrassed. What mattered to me when I read the blog is that you are extremely intelligent and have many things that you could share with the community. I implore you to consider the job and do not give me an answer right away. If you have any questions about things that will help you decide, there should be no hesitation in asking."

Vincent nodded a bit and smiled, stepping in, although he blinked a bit when Zane mentioned the pie tin. "You mean.. You finished one already?" He had never been able to finish a whole pie like that.. At least not in one day. He must have actually liked it then and wasn't lying about it.

For some reason, that thought made his stomach flip a bit. "Um.. Well.. I'm glad you liked it then..." He looked around the room to get a feel for it, trying to pinpoint what was wrong with the placings. At a cursory glance, it seemed to fit Zane as he knew him perfectly, but Vincent began to notice little minor things that made the setting feel wrong.

"Mm.. Maybe move the coffee table about three inches north and the couch an inch or so east..?"

(Ahh, well, if you don't get a reply from the person, and if you don't mind the pairings being changed up, I would love to :) )

( ^^ I'll let you know then))

Nicoli sat with his face covered for several more moments before looking up and leaning back in his chair. "What would you be looking for in a representative Grigor? What I post online is what I think, but I hardly ever speak of those to anyone face to face. I'm not sure I could do it face to face. I keep my identity hidden for a reason on there," He said, trying to find a way to verbalize his feelings. As he had pointed out he could far easier write his feelings than speak them. He was too used to being the playboy. "As you saw last night, I'm not exactly human friendly when it comes to crowds of vampire haters. I don't have the same ... The same polite to all personality that you and my brother seem to have. I'm loud, sometimes obnoxious. I could tell that before we started to talk last night you thought I was an idiot. It was pretty obvious on your face. I'm rather young, I don't think other vmapires would consider me knowledgeable enough to play as representative. And on top of that--" He stopped speaking and looked away from the man, a flush creeping onto his cheeks and the bridge of his nose.

"I'm rather closeted in person. What if they think I'm just making fun of the gay community. Obviously you thought I was straight last night or you would have commented on it, I think."

Zane closed the door and went to stand next to the man, his eyes scanning the room. Without speaking his stepped forward and started to shift the furniture as Vincent suggested. walking back over to his side he looked at the room and frowned. Silently he walked over and shifted a painting on the wall and then smiled. He could already feel the energy of the room open up and relax. "Amazing Vincent, you are truly skilled," he said before stepping away from the living area and tilting his head to the side. "Was there anything in particular about feng shui you wanted to speak about? Please take a seat." he said, motioning to the newly moved couch.