Superheroes VS Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is an alternate universe, so there can be characters who are already there. Some of them, your characters, will be transported there however.

Well this is an alternate universe, so there can be characters who are already there. Some of them, your characters, will be transported there however.

I understand your second sentence, but your first one confuses me. Unless you misunderstood my question, what you're saying is that there may be fantasy versions of existing DC characters in the world already but all the player characters will be the actual DC characters from the DC universe. As in, one player character might be the actual Batman from the DC universe but there might be an NPC character who's a fantasy version of Ra's Al Ghul who has always been in the fantasy universe and is not the same Ra's Al Ghul from the main DC universe. That is needlessly confusing and complicated, so I think you misunderstood me.

Um, then how about we just have DC characters come into this world. Then there will be no existing alternate characters from DC within this.

Eternalfire61 said:
When this starts we will begin about a year or so of being there. So these characters would have established themselves.

Again you may make changes to what happens to your character within the universe. When these characters enter into this they will either have a change or they won't, but that is your decision. The OOC will be up shortly. Also, all of your characters maintain their powers when entering this universe.

Um, then how about we just have DC characters come into this world. Then there will be no existing alternate characters from DC within this.

If what I described is what you meant, I apologize. I should just get to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.