Super Troopers: Life In the Empire (A Star Wars Fan-RP, See inside for details!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be interested, watching for now, guy I'm wanting to ask.

I may make a Mandalorian (Culturally that is I doubt a bounty hunter or merc would have been hanging with stormies, then again..)

As to a story could always run with the Plot that the "Hand of Judgement" used in the EU, they were renegade storm troopers that went around doing "good" deeds after their leader killed an ISB agent.

I may be interested, watching for now, guy I'm wanting to ask.

I may make a Mandalorian (Culturally that is I doubt a bounty hunter or merc would have been hanging with stormies, then again..)

As to a story could always run with the Plot that the "Hand of Judgement" used in the EU, they were renegade storm troopers that went around doing "good" deeds after their leader killed an ISB agent.

You could always be a prisoner who escaped his/her cell during the 'Leia Rescue', hence why they might not be super friendly with the Troopers?

I think I read an article of that on Wookieepedia a while back because a buddy of mine reccomended it. I was thinking we'd take a similar approach, where our Stormtroopers eventually just become renegades (similar to the Reds and Blues from RvB, which this is partly inspired by)

Okay, to add to that and lengthen the story I would have someone injured on the landing. We could attribute it to something being faulty in the equipment. That way there are two priorities, the first seeking medical help.
First off, I think we should make this character a generic NPC. I'd rather not have our characters, ones that we are working on -- be left behind.

In search of civilization we could stumble across some wild dangerous plant or animal life. That or a group of raiders even, perhaps we leave some members at the crash site and they have to defend it.
I think this is incredibly tedious to have the GM host two events at the same time, unless we save a few generic NPCs as well to defend the crash site. Unless the GM is willing to do such a thing, I think this is highly inadvisable.

But so far, the idea is alright, it's just that some parts can be very hard to maintain, but if we smooth those out, it can go well.

From past experience I can see separating the group might be a bit difficult to execute plot-wise, but we could probably figure out a way to incorporate the raiders idea with all of us at the crash site just so we can have more Liberty with it.

You also have to remember that those escape pods probably only hold about 5-10 people, so it would probably just be our characters and maybe one NPC (the injured one$ or something that if we're trying to keep it simple.

But yeah I agree that this is a fun plot to play out. I'm thinking we'll probably start after the crash, maybe a few hours afterwards. Thoughts?

I think this is incredibly tedious to have the GM host two events at the same time, unless we save a few generic NPCs as well to defend the crash site. Unless the GM is willing to do such a thing, I think this is highly inadvisable.

But so far, the idea is alright, it's just that some parts can be very hard to maintain, but if we smooth those out, it can go well.
Well, I didn't imagine both scenarios occurring at the same time. When I was thinking about it I was viewing it as alternating posting between settings. Depending on how many characters we have we could have 3-5 at each site. If everyone were to make two characters we'd have twelve total, but I of course don't expect that. Bottom line you'd have some posts from the site as they're getting attacked then it would jump to group A traveling the desert. Though, if even that is too tedious we can just stick with one.

You also have to remember that those escape pods probably only hold about 5-10 people, so it would probably just be our characters and maybe one NPC (the injured one$ or something that if we're trying to keep it simple.

But yeah I agree that this is a fun plot to play out. I'm thinking we'll probably start after the crash, maybe a few hours afterwards. Thoughts?
Personally, I'd rather have a character be injured. That said I'll volunteer my prisoner as that would make things easier for the troopers. Though, in all likelihood they probably wouldn't care so perhaps my trooper would be best suited.

I think executing our decent from orbit would be more interesting, but possibly more challenging too.

I can see how that might play out between two groups, but we can decide on that in the OoC once we reach that point. I assume that would be at least a few pages into the IC.

You can have your character be injured if you want I suppose, it's up to you.

The descent could actually work pretty nicely, but again, I'll see what people have to say before making a sound decision.

Also, I'm thinking I might have Toprawa be our planet, but if anyone has a better suggestion of a planet in the area surrounding Yavin then feel free to throw it my way.

Thinking I'll be an Imperial Pilot. Will come in handy later, or a Scout Trooper.

MC is a pretty good pilot (as you'll see since the OoC is up and I'm refining some small things :3), so perhaps a Scout Trooper would work. By all means be a Pilot if you want, I'm just saying my character has a skill with flying ships.

Ah okay I'll wait and see whats being made then.

That idea seems pretty cool to incorporate in the roleplay.​

Status
Not open for further replies.