2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
I just thought of this as I was frantically searching the internet for a place to get my favorite toy re-stuffed (and cleaned because he actually hasn't been washed for ten years after my mom put him...Nevermind >.>) Anyway so I was thinking of making a roleplay about teenagers who have a favorite stuffed toy and their love and attachment to that toy causes the toy to come to life and gain a consciousness.

And that's all fine and dandy except one teenager happens to have a government official as a father and he doesn't want other countries to find out about this occurrence, so cue the fake invitations to a fake private school and the kids get sent to a remote location in Alaska, where they are forced to live for the next few years, because it turns out the stuffed animals can be used to battle each other or real people, but will hold back if ordered too by their owner.

So it needs a little work but...Any interest? Maybe like a little tickle of interest? :D

EDIT: Oh and I've just decided to call this Plushie Punch!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You tempt me.

Alright, this looks like a good opportunity to bring out my old concept character 'Randoseroo'.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Aah, this actually sounds really cool (I still have my oldest plushie. Bob. My big bobcat. I was so original with names back in the day.)

I'd be interested!

Aah, this actually sounds really cool (I still have my oldest plushie. Bob. My big bobcat. I was so original with names back in the day.)

I'd be interested!
Hey you're not alone, I named my favorite stuffed tiger toy, Tiger.
XD

Reactions: SurpySoup
I still have a few turtles of the same design.

:D Woooow this is getting a lot of interest! I'm so excited! I am currently working on the sign ups/ooc for this thread now!

Here's a stuffed octopus for the wait!

ec72b9a50aba0c6dd56b8e1f5a9ba497.jpg

@Crow
@Adira
@SurpySoup
@Zackymas
@WhoopDau
@BanaNashi

O.O

I'm going to have tons of plushies >///< (I'm the kind of male whose heart melts with cuteness)

This looks like an amazing mix of cute and epic. There room for one more? :D

Aahh, I'm excited about this! I can't wait. Ooo, I'll have to go through my plushies... Do I want Bob, or the little crocheted Cthulu doll... XD

@Phaesaris

Sure is! Welcome abaard! :D

254805291387807813FN9D0eP9c.jpg

(Did I shove that pun in there just so I could have a reason to post this ram plushie? Yes. Am I ashamed? Yes)

Status
Not open for further replies.