Stuffed Animal Battle School RP

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mundane Monster, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just thought of this as I was frantically searching the internet for a place to get my favorite toy re-stuffed (and cleaned because he actually hasn't been washed for ten years after my mom put him...Nevermind >.>) Anyway so I was thinking of making a roleplay about teenagers who have a favorite stuffed toy and their love and attachment to that toy causes the toy to come to life and gain a consciousness.

And that's all fine and dandy except one teenager happens to have a government official as a father and he doesn't want other countries to find out about this occurrence, so cue the fake invitations to a fake private school and the kids get sent to a remote location in Alaska, where they are forced to live for the next few years, because it turns out the stuffed animals can be used to battle each other or real people, but will hold back if ordered too by their owner.

So it needs a little work but...Any interest? Maybe like a little tickle of interest? :D

EDIT: Oh and I've just decided to call this Plushie Punch!

• Love Love x 1
  2. You tempt me.

Alright, this looks like a good opportunity to bring out my old concept character 'Randoseroo'.

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  3. Aah, this actually sounds really cool (I still have my oldest plushie. Bob. My big bobcat. I was so original with names back in the day.)

I'd be interested!

• Like Like x 1
  4. This looks interesting...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey you're not alone, I named my favorite stuffed tiger toy, Tiger.
    XD

• Like Like x 1
  6. I still have a few turtles of the same design.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm interested as well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I also named my favorite stuffed animal tiger XD I'm interested!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm also interested.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  10. O.O

I'm going to have tons of plushies >///< (I'm the kind of male whose heart melts with cuteness)

11. This looks like an amazing mix of cute and epic. There room for one more? :D

12. Aahh, I'm excited about this! I can't wait. Ooo, I'll have to go through my plushies... Do I want Bob, or the little crocheted Cthulu doll... XD

• Like Like x 1
  13. @Phaesaris

Sure is! Welcome abaard! :D

[​IMG]

(Did I shove that pun in there just so I could have a reason to post this ram plushie? Yes. Am I ashamed? Yes)

• Love Love x 2
  14. @Polystical
    Shame on ewe.
    [​IMG]
    imsosorryicouldntresist:'D

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  15. #16 Mundane Monster, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
    • Love Love x 1