STREET CRAWL E R S .

What should Motoko throw as an event for his re-recruitment?

• A nice large dinner at the headquarters.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A home made dinner at his apartment.

• Nothing special.

• Be wary about the people who dragged him back.... no time for celebrations of the abused.

• Do something for the slums!

• Stroll about the pretty part of Kan~

• Go to the club, get drunk and dance!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Spa...

• A nice sauna resort!

• Go to a warm Inn! Fuck you winter.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: of course it's not too late to join! that goes for others deciding on joining.
annndd... drum roll please!
So now the NPCs will start going into effect! Cheers! But if you want to have your own little NPC please shoot me a message and I'll help you out or tell you my approval on said NPC. Unless, you want to make another character, which is totally fine by me. However, they won't have the Motoko Bonus and will most likely have to retake a trial with the NPCs! Woooomp Wommp Wooomp! That's okay though, because by vote we can pass having a retrial scene! [that might effect your impression on motoko differently because I can't see how your character reacts to different scenarios ranging from severe to calm.]

Motoko's eyes were blinking slower than usual sitting on the futuristic resting chair. He rather vaguely interested in this male, he seemed to change so drastically from afar. He looked over at him, gazing as usual and just thinking. He did not know what to make of this one particular newbie. With good training will come good progress, he will surely be able to make the ranks if he tries enough. He thought to himself.

Oh right, right, healing. "Anything still hurt?" He said suddenly, scooting over with no hesitation and reaching over to suddenly squeeze at his nose. He pinched Ichigo's nose together with his thumb and index finger because it was bleeding right? But Boss knew what he was doing. It did not say it in his face, but in his eyes. He was amused with the male, and he was not afraid to show it or say it. Motoko hummed with pleasure, most likely torturing the male in a softer, less brutal way than having him be tossed around by a desert worm. He slowly raised his nose up, forcing Ichigo's head to tilt back, then pulled down and forward. He watched carefully, the amused look in his eyes gone and replaced with a sadistic glint.

The shadow bender's head was down. "Look at me." He gave out his command, but in a darker version of his tone when demanding something of a lower rank. This would make Ichigo look stunningly attractive would it? He should try this out on others, see what differences it had.

He wanted to do this all day, just rest his head in his palm, grin and push him around. It was fun for him and watching others struggle had it's perks. Maybe he was just made for this job, to be the leader and the commander. To watch other's sweat and take hardships and growth, it was interesting and it showed character. Motoko loved a good newbie who was obedient, but, would show progress.

warning! huge images ahead!

Tori leaned against the chair, feet hovering above the cold, dirty ground. Her hair was thrown over the side of her face, eyes blank. She was still alive, just barely.

Why? She thought to herself.
Why would that guy put them through such a damaging moment for no reason? They did nothing wrong. Even though it was just some simulator, real people got hurt still! The worm flashed in her mind. She got gobbled up easily, like the short stubby spaghetti she is. She felt stiff on rib cage and stomach, where the nasty, stick thing slammed it's giant face into before eating her like some pleasing meal. She shuddered and turned onto her side. What the fuck. Tori lifted her head up.

It was time to get rid of the bad memories, glaring at the boss who seemed to be... Pulling on the nose of some guy, she got up and jogged in place, making a fool of herself. Socialize, get friendly! The only way from here was up, and she was getting herself pumped to drag herself there if she needed to!

Hearing a girl inquire aloud on what to do next, she shrugged at her. The blonde was relatively close, so she thought she could make conversation with her as planned. "I really don't know, but I hope it's not another test, whew! I don't need any more of that any time soon!"
appearance of tori.
[spoili][/spoili][spoili]

Bx1JNAm.jpg
[/spoili]

Cesar looked around at all the newbies, shaking his head. Seeing at most of them were either shaken up from the rough tousle they just received, he decided to help out before getting into business with Motoko, who he saw teasing someone. He lowered his eyes. Really? He's just going to keep that sight to himself, if he hears about this he'll have him fired by death.

Seeing one just walking around aimlessly, he stepping into her vision strongly before she starts touching stuff and Motoko would put her through a second trial with his fists. "Can I help you?" He muttered a bit rudely, thumb linked into pocket as he stared her down. These were two habits picked up from Moto-Moto, and some people didn't even notice.

Cesar was a regular soldier, he was somewhat new to the Vulkains and had an insignia on his forearm. Was it from the Vulkains? I don't know.
appearance of cesar.
[spoili]

r09VAJK.png

[/spoili]

I have been through blood and hell. A lone figure with a hood over his head watched steam escape from him.

It seemed to be in slow motion, the worm plunged from his decrepit home, piles and piles a way from their planted feet in the green field. It was peaceful, but not his thing. The flowers and birds, he could tell it was fake and something didn't smell too great. And he was exactly right. The worm was pink, with a brown flower on it's head. It was sticky and gross and ate people like peppermints. And he cut no one, female or male, no slack. Not even the ones that had already lost on that field would be taken into his unimaginably disgusting stomach. To wait and die in there in the smothering heat, to be digested and be nothing more than fertilizer to the burning hot earth. It was a way to die.

So this redhead refused to be that exactly and he didn't. Any scream, any managed magic on this creature did not affect it. Only for a few seconds, but nothing more. And then it would go back to scooping people into it's jawed mouth ravenously. It was diabolical. So you know what he did? Nothing at all. When the worm was busy, the male laid himself on the ground and closed his eyes. And there he was. Dead. Although he feared his 'corpse' wouldn't be looked over and abandoned, no mouth to eat him ever came. And for that, he wondered, where the hell did that good luck come from?

All his life he was given tiny little bumps of highs, then deep abysses of lows. He couldn't trust it, his happiness was small and forgotten. His sadness swallowed him whole, like that worm. Every time this happened, his hood wouldn't help him, only shorten his gaze so he could almost feel the darkness take over his vision and his soul. He knew this feeling well.

The lone male patted his own thighs. Things were looking up.

The mission he had embarked on had progress, and if his bumps of highs wouldn't refuse to become mountains, then he'd have to scream at them until they conformed to his liking. He was the boss of his happiness from now on, him.

Elijah.

[spoili]

oMdRFSi.jpg
[/spoili]

Nathalie was not really paying attention to where she was going, she just needed to walk, it helped her to get her mind straight, she liked to think that it was her coping method. She wondered briefly what this place would be like. She had no clue whether they would be stuck here, or released, what type of people took residence here. But what she was most interested in was the magic, she wanted to see what the others could do. It was fascinating just thinking about it, and it was better than spiraling into grim thoughts about what was over and done.

"Hey..."

She had been so caught up in her own musings that another voice in the corrider had startled her. Despite the large group she had come with she was not expecting to run into any one. Her head snapped up to look ahead of her. It was the guy, the one who had saved her... and the boss, he seemed so intimidating. He waved at her. They looked like they were having a conversation, she wondered what their relationship was, did they know eachother before this all started? She waved, unsure if she should approach them, it looked like they were handling business. But she had been waiting to see him again, to thank him, so she took the chance.

She continued walking towards them, a friendly smile on her face, when all of a sudden her view was blocked. Someone had stepped into her path, rather agressively. Her face almost collided with his chest but she stopped herself. Craning her neck she looked up, it was a guy she had not seen before, and he towered over her. She had to admit that he was attractive, but he looked as if he was ready to murder her. She looked around, was she not supposed to be here? He must already have been a part of the gang. He looked down at her in a threatening manner and she hastily stepped back.

"Can I help you?" Well that was rude. Who was he and What was his problem. Nathalie narrowed her eyes, she did not take well to people being rude to her, but she had to remember to keep her cool, for one, she did not know who he was, he could be second in command or some thing like that and that would only make this whole thing even worse for her.

She huffed out a breath, put and easy smile on her face, and met his eyes, well eye because his hair kinda... covered his face, anyway she did not waver, and she certainly would not show that she was affected. "No it's okay I don't need any help, but thanks for the offer." Nathalie fluttered her lashes and smiled a bit wider, not so much to be sarcastic but enough to show that his attitude was not appreciated. She slightly regretted putting that touch of sass in her tone, but she felt that she had kept it polite. "I'll just..." she pointed to the side of and went to step around him.

Astoria grunted in pain as his arm was pushed back into its socket, but otherwise showed no other signs of pain. After Motoko left him alone again, he wandered around aimlessly, listening to the endless chatter of the others with an expression akin to utter disdain. Seeing some redhead holding the wall up, he walked towards him, figuring a silent companion was better than a stupid one.

Tugging his hair out of the bun he had put it it, he leaned against the wall beside the redhead, his violet eyes scanning over him. "Hey," he said, giving a nod. "What's up...?" He made a slight smile, deciding that he definitely liked redheads.

"So, uh...how'd someone like you end up in the Vulkains...?"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Cesar stared her down, leaning in a little. You could tell it was a newbie right off the bat. Scrawny, willy-livered. Almost bumped into his chest. You can tell that this soldier wasn't the most nicest of the Vulkains. He raised his eyebrows with mild surprise at her narrowing her eyes. Did she have a problem? To himself, he really wasn't that rude. Not the same opinion that other people had of him, unsurprisingly.

As she tried walking past him awkwardly, he asserted his... Dominance? There's gotta be a better word for that. And stepped in front of her again. "Mmm. Too bad. I'm gonna stay here and make sure you don't do anything stupid." He said almost smugly. "This'll help you much more that way." Cesar's voice fanned out on this sentence, a faint smirk on his face. Asshole.

Elijah felt a presence near him and lean against the wall near him. He waltzed into a small state of panic, faintly reaching up to touch at the sides of his cheeks. His eyes wandered away for a moment before they gazed at the stranger. He gave back a nod, looking at his hair. It was pretty looking, reminded him of his hair if he didn't cut it for a few months. He gulped. What should he do? Crap, crap, crapp.... So. Eli had a bit of a problem.

One this guy asked him a question. Now it's not a bad question or anything, but he'd have to come up with something instead of his actual reason for being here. Really, who puts out their business like that? A little white lying won't kill the guy. And two, the most important one, he had to talk. One thing about Eli is that he has metallic jaws. It's a very long story, but this thing is, he talks very, very loud. Even when he doesn't mean to. His whispers are still pretty audible, and it was so annoying to just whisper all time. Usually he didn't fret about this back at the camp, because the others were a bunch of losers, but now... This annoyed him, to be a timid and shit, that's not him!

"I... I'm kind of loud, so just letting you know." He shrugged nonchalantly as his voice rang out. Twin streams of steam floated from his mouth and disappeared into the air as quick as it came. "Um. Just kind of looking for someone. And stuff." He made another shrug, scratching the back of his head. Eli furrowed his eyebrows, this was getting awkward. "I, uh, saw you. Sorta." Some people turned to Eli because they could hear him and his face turned red. "What're you gawking at?" He hissed, and they turned away. Okay, time to whisper. "Oh, um, what I meant, you and the fence thing."

A smirk painted itself across Astoria's face as the redhead said, rather loudly, that he was looking for someone, 'and stuff'. Arching an eyebrow, he commented, "Oh, yeah? Sounds interesting..." Watching him practically snarl at a couple of people looking at them, undoubtedly because of his loud voice, he folded his arms across his chest before addressing what was being said to him.

"Oh, yeah...I don't look it, what with my rakish good looks, but I'm from the Far North...Knowing magic is a must, living there, since there's such an imbalance between the real world and the aether...This is the furthest south I've ever used magic and...it was a unique experience...there's so little magical energy in the air...how you southerners do it is beyond me."

He gave a smirk before raking his fingers through his hair, his long dark hair falling almost past his shoulders. "So that's my story...what's yours...? I'm Astoria, by the way..."

• Love
Eli's eyes widened, biting down on his lip. Oh my god, 'rakish good looks', he tried so hard not to make his explosive laughter be heard. Shivering from forcing down his voice, he closed his eyes for a moment before breaking into a wide grin, listening to him talk about the Far North and what not. He did look rather out of place around here and talk about magic in the air. Since science was much more of a thing over here, they didn't really need magic as much as they needed electricity. Calming down, he looked at him wearily.

"Rakish good looks..." He repeated, shaking his head slowly. He was off guard and snorted loudly, burying his face into hands. Tears came to his eyes as he bit back his laugh again, hands falling with a sigh. His eyes were glossy. Once he asked for his story, he hesitated. "It's... A long story, but um."

"I used to be a singer, and some personal shit happened and I end up getting some artificial jaws and my eyes had to be replaced. Had to go to... Rehab camp, kind of. It's why I talk so loudly now, my eyes are like light bulbs and I'm pretty much a robot. I can do a lot of stuff with my replacements, so I don't really have a lot of magic ability, something I'm trying to learn. I don't know where to start, however, I mean, my family oozes magic and I use my fists really... Too bad they're not here to teach me some more right now."

Eli popped his knuckles casually. "Why did you want to join this gang? I mean they're all professional and all but I think they're weak."

Astoria's smirk grew as the other boy began holding back his laughs so hard tears came from his eyes. It was endearing, to say the least. As he began to talk about what happened to him and how he was practically a robot now, he arched an eyebrow, wishing he could take a closer look at his jaw and his eyes. In the Northern Colonies, if something was wrong with a body part and it was lost, there was not much you could do about it. Astoria was very interested in how a robot jaw and eyes could work.

Deep in thought when he was asked his reasons for joining the gang, he jumped and blinked a couple times at the other boy. "Oh, um, honestly, I don't know. I just...came south to get out of the damn colonies. When I got off the boat, I started looking for a job, and some shady guy approached me and asked if I wanted to try and be in a gang. It seemed a good enough proposition at the time, so...um, here I am...?"

He gave a sort of shrug, not used to talking about himself. "You...want to learn magic...?" he asked, something akin to a smile appearing on his lips. "It'd probably be harder with robot parts inside you, but...not completely impossible..."

• Love
Nathalie was really not all that surprised that he stepped into her way...She was half expecting it to tell the truth but she had hoped that he would just let her past. But of course that was just wishful thinking. What did she do? She was just walking around. Was there like some sacred rule here that people could not just walk when they felt like it? Next time she would just camouflage herself, that way even if she ran into someone they would not see her and things like this would not happen. He leaned down a little towards her raising his eyebrows at her. And a brief feeling of fear passed through her, she doubted she could fight him off very sucessfully, get away and not get in trouble. "Mmm. Too bad. I'm gonna stay here and make sure you don't do anything stupid."

He had such a smug looking smirk on his face, and it irritated her so very much. Nathalie scoffed, restraining from rolling her eyes. She was not stupid, despite this whole situation she was doing very well in keeping herself out of trouble... well most of the times.

"This'll help you much more that way." She laughed. In what ways would a babysitter possibly help her? She looked around. What would happen if she were to disappear right now, and make a run for it? Would he go looking for her... not likely, didn't he have much more important things to be doing besides looking after a newbie, plus there were too many other new people for him to actually remember her face, and he did not even know her name. She could always pretend that she had no idea what he was talking about if they ever bumped into each other again. Right after she had that thought she realized how stupid that plan actually was. She frowned.

"I was just going for a walk, and nothing else. I'm not stupid It was not like I was planning to TP the place, or set something on fire." She could not lie, but those options did seem slightly amusing at the moment. She pointed to her legs for emphasis. "Just for a walk... with my legs, I do not have an ulterior motive to bring this place to ruins, besides I don't need a babysitter, I-... wait...who are you." She wanted to know if her wandering was even his business. " Were we just to sit around in those same rooms all day, because I did not get any word from anyone about that." She returned the smirk.

Elijah noticed the other was deep in thought when he asked him why he even joined. Hearing his grand story of being recruited by an very shady guy, he grinned wide again. Really? That was it? Well, he shouldn't expect to have a huge damn adventure and how they got recruited in the most coolest way. Life wasn't like that. He did say something on Colonies, right?

Elijah's eyes sparked as he clenched his fists. "Yea yea, who cares about that, I can practically do anything!" He pridefully chimed. "I'm very proud of my skill of working hard, so that harder crap ain't got nothing on me!" Steam bellowed from his mouth after this. "I have that magic blood, all I need is to pull myself and I'll... Make it activate or something. Do that pentagram stuff you did earlier, HAHA...." Elijah covered his mouth before he could full on laugh, his grin turning into an embarrassed smile at Astoria.

After he calmed down is laughter he scratched behind his head, face red. "S-Sorry about that." He stuttered. How humiliating...

Cesar didn't take to kindly to her laugh. He practically knew newbies because he was a newbie, they're bound to do some stupid shit. He raised another eyebrow to her as her mind wandered, but however stayed silent. If she was to run off, he sure as hell wasn't going to chase her down of course. If she did something, he would be right there to see her get a mud hole stomped in her ass by the higher ups. He smiled at the thought of it.

As she spoke again, he thinned his lips at her. She probably was going to do that. How old was she, like sixteen or something? She was a stub, as in height. "Who am I? I'm a soldier here." He answered without his name. They aren't going to know each other like that, of course, she didn't need his name. Somehow, her voice and face made him annoyed. "No, you're about to leave in a little bit after Boss checks everyone out. Then the people he's interested in, or even still here when we release you little sheep, go to his returning party that you newbies have the pleasure of joining in out of all the others."

"He thought it'd be good entertainment for one of you guys to screw up and get their ass kicked by a higher up." Cesar noticed a blabbering purple haired girl by the name of Tori. "Like her, she's definitely going to get massacred if she messes something up." He could just tell, nodding his head towards her in the distance. A smile grew across his face at the thought.

Astoria's grin widened as he saw how passionate the other was about learning magic. The way steam escaped his mouth was especially interesting. By the time he was finished, there were several pairs of eyes staring at them, and a said, "Err...why dot we go out onto the balcony...? There'll be less people there to stare..." He gestured towards the large doors leading to the balcony.

Without waiting for an answer, he began walking towards the doors, pushing them open. The balcony was as grand as the room they had just been in, and had a great view of the city. Leaning against the railing, he gazed out at the city lights, a soft sigh escaping his lips. The city was so different from the colony he had grown up in, and he was constantly awed by its sheer magnitude and greatness.

"Hey, I never got your name," he said to the other male. "And, uh...I dunno, I guess in our free time I can help teach you some stuff about magic. Would you like that...?" He arched an eyebrow his way, halfway hoping that he would get loud and laugh again.

• Love
Nathalie frowned thinking back to the field. All of a sudden she was not feeling so smug anymore. He was a soldier here, which means that he had already passed and gotten in, if what she'd been hearing about this group was true, he must have some impressive magic. She thought he just wanted to give her a hard time, but he had been trying to help her. Oh gosh Tara was right she was an idiot.

"What do you mean checks everyone out, is it another test like the worm, or fighting eachother..." She was not completely horrible when it came to reasonable combat thanks to her wind magic, but she could use a bit more practice, her sister had demonstrated that clearly in their training sessions. They would be leaving shortly, to where and for what?

She started to fidget with her hands, it was a nervous habit. All of the bravado she had before seemed to slowly wane away and she bit her lip. She looked up at him, keeping her face straight. "What happens to the people that he's not interested in?" She did not think that they would... kill everyone that failed. They would probably just be kicked out, right. Now that she was 19 she knew that she would be on that... that mans radar if she had remained where she had been. He was part of the reason her sister had pushed her to join the Vulkains in the first place. She had to take this a bit more seriously.

She could take the time she had left to practice her magic, but she did not want to tire herself out if they would only have to fight again soon. She wanted to be prepared but, it was like a double edged sword. Maybe if she limited what she did she would not use too much. She did not very much have to work on her invisibilty, as she did her wind. Her offense had improved a great deal, her defense which she relied on the most was one of her greatest achievements, but when it came to taking to the sky she was little better than grounded.

She straightened up, "Can you tell me how much time we have left, I want to go warm up just in case." She did not tell him that she wanted to practice, that would be downright embarassing, not that she cared what people thought about her, but it would still be embarassing. She would walk back and find a place where she could practice alone.

Ichigo must admit that Motoko's method of treatment was a bit bizarre. He hadn't mind his bleeding nose until the boss pointed it out by squeezing it. It was very uncomfortable for him, not that he minded. But what he did was very surprising, Ichigo couldn't help but squeaked out of the sudden. He would bit his lips and endured everything the boss wanted as long as it made him happy. But his actions earned a scold inside his mind, he found it as an odd way to display affection. At least, the boss has found some use of him.

His hand reached up at his boss' hand unconsciously, trying to prevent him from going any further. But just at the moment his fingers brushed on the boss' hand, he felt electricity ran through his veins and immediately took it back, letting the boss do whatever he wanted. He rather endured all this than making it more awkward the moment their hands touched. He wondered, whether if the boss ever feel the same.

At the sound of the darker, intimidating voice, he shuddered with excitement. He always found the boss' voice fascinating but this demanding tone was beyond unbearable. He gulped, half-worried he might have done something wrong, other half just wished he would whisper into his ear with that voice that making all of his body shivered. He perked up, trying to dust of the fantasies he just had in mind and look at the boss shyly at first, but when their gazes locked, he just couldn't break it off.

Something inside him was eager to break out because of this heated gaze, however, he was unsure of its idenity. But he was certain that it will become something destructive...chaotic even. Trying to avoid that to happen, he changed the subject and tried to look away."Ah...I think the lower part is still hurt." He glanced down at his legs, which conviniently right behind that part. Dark blush appeared on his face at the recognition of his words. He ignored it though, may be if he didn't point it out the boss wouldn't notice it.

faf0f11273.png

Ezekiel Dox
26 // Poppin jelly beans and girls
Vulkain's Elitist Soldier

aadb928aee.jpg

Melchior Latus
26 // Like: His little "girlfriend"
Vulkain's Head Capo

Among the mess left behind from the recruitment, there were two men seemed fairly relaxed at the whole thing. Mainly because they didn't have to go through that and they believed even if they were among those, they would survived well. The blondie was somewhat shorter and owned a more child-like feature. He kept popping the jelly beans into his mouth while surveying around the area. They were Vulkain's elitist and they have been here for long enough to see all kind of craps for the new recruits.

As he spotted the sight of a certain familiar feature he remembered seeing before, Zeke grinned at his friend."Hey jerk, isn't that your girlfriend over there?" Normally, Mel would never shared anything, but Zeke managed to see the photo Mel had inside his wallet once. The consequences were unspeakable but at least he had a damn good look at that face. He nudged at the redhead's torso, seemingly amused by the appearance of his lover.

Mel simply grunted, a very foul expression on his face as he refused to look at the direction Zeke eyed on. He didn't want his lover to be here, no, this whole thing was too dangerous and the last thing he wanted was drag his loved one in. Hell, he might have to do some punishing today because that disobedient attitude from his little boyfriend. "Go talk to him." Zeke was all fine and casual about this. He knew what happened but he thought Mel was overreacting and also overprotective as well.

Mel gave him a harsh glare, mouth still grumbled foul words, which in return, Zeke only shrugged and leaned back to the wall. "The deed is done. You can't do anything now." He looked up at the sky, knowing Mel won't talk with him no longer. Meanwhile, the tall redhead eyed back on his so-called girlfriend and ironically, he didn't do anything except expressing all of the jealousy in his eyes. If he is smart, he will crawl his ass back here. Else somebody gonna break his loud-fucking-voice screaming tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cesar snorted down at Nathalie. Of course he wouldn't put them through that again. Well. He looked over at Motoko for a moment. He doesn't know him that well, no one can really tell whats going on in that head of his. "I doubt it." He murmured, sounding uncertain himself. "I meant check them out like make sure someone doesn't have broken limbs and whatnot from the simulator."

"The people he's not interested in will be kicked out, of course. They can retry or whatever, but once you've disappointed Motoko, it's hard to impress him once more." He raised one shoulder and let it drop. "So better pray you got accepted."

He coughed and pulled out his phone, a gray hologram floating in front of his face for a moment. "You got about... Twenty minutes." He looked down at her, wondering why she wanted how much time they had left. Maybe she had to pee or something.

Eli's blush grew more vibrant. Ah shit. He ranted so badly, really, and a little too loudly. He looked down in shame, nodding as Astoria suggested they go to Balcony. Not noticing he was walking forward, when he looked up and saw him walking away, he hurried up and followed like he was on the same page.

He leaned against the railing as well, looking at the glass city and busy hovering cars, his hair lifting from the wind. He took a very big breath, fresh air was something he didn't know he really needed at the moment. He relished in it, closing his eyes for a moment as his face cooled down.

When Astoria mentioned that he never told him name, he scratched his neck and nervously chuckled. "Oh... Right right..." He recovered. "I'm Connor, Elijah, whatever you wanna call me." He shrugged, not able to help the large grin on his face, starting to laugh again because he was holding in it. Once he suggested to teach him some stuff about magic, he totally woke up.

Eli's eyes sparkled again. "Really?!" He practically yelled. "What? Nice! Hehe... Hahaha...." He broke into full laughter from holding it in for so long. It was grand until he loudly snorted. His face grew red and he covered his mouth in shock. "... Pfff..." He began laughing again. "It's so tiring not laughing...."
He patted his stomach, sore.

Motoko parted his lips slightly, gazing down at Ichigo. Ah? He was so obedient, he didn't even fuss about it to him. He was expecting a different reaction, not bad. He watched him bit his lip and then he knew that he was just taking it just to take it, which appealed to his greatly. Good job, shadow bender.

Then he raised his hand and touched his faintly, that didn't falter him, but until he pleaded and tugged at his hand will be when he would let him go. He must have changed his mind, because his hand stopped and fell. It was adorable to him. "You have really pretty eyes." His voice staying the same as he tilted his head to the side. He looked delicious when he shivered.

Once Ichigo mentioned his lower part hurting, Motoko let go and a foreign expression spread over his face. He didn't catch on that he was gesturing to his legs, not him. He seemed uncertain and wanted to laugh, a small smile resting on his face. "You're a strange one, but, if you say so." He murmured. He scooted back and... Suddenly grabbed Ichigo's crotch. Congratulations. He looked back at him, swallowing. This was, rather awkward, but he did say he was hurt there, correct?

Astoria smiled again as Elijah told him his name. "Two names...? Someone got lucky." He smirked, his violet eyes playful as he teased the other. "Hmm...Connor or Elijah...well, you're definitely an Elijah. I'll call you that, I suppose. Unless you'd prefer Connor." He shrugged, not really caring either way. Still, as Elijah burst into laughter, Astoria couldn't help but laugh as well, though not nearly as hard as Elijah was laughing.

Hearing him mention that it was tiring not laughing, he raked his fingers through his hair before stating, "Well, I think you should laugh more. It's cute as hell. Even if it's loud."

With a smile, he straightened so he wasn't leaning on the balcony railing anymore. "First lesson on magic, Elijah. Stand like I am, alright?" Astoria's back was straight as an arrow, his feet spaced a bit apart. "If you've got any magic in you, you'll be able to do this, as long as the magic can flow past or around the robot parts in you...All you're going to do is summon the magic in you. The easiest way, I think, is to visualize a circle of magic around yourself, make it about as wide as your arms go."

Astoria demonstrated, letting his circle of magic form. In just a few seconds, a circle appeared around him on the ground, colored a bright purple color. "Yours won't be purple, I don't think. It varies from person to person." He held the position for a couple seconds before letting his focus drift and the circle flickered out. "You try it. I...I'm not a good teacher, but the thing is you've gotta maintain complete focus for it to work...which means no more laughing, at least for now."

• Love
Elijah was still kind of weak from laughter, pulling himself to his feet and stretching with a sigh. He giggled shortly at Astoria's teasing, waving his hand to make him stop teasing. Once he decided on Elijah, he was pleased. He liked Elijah more anyways, Connor was such a corny name to him. ... Corny Connor. He decided to throw that thought in the gutter, floating back to reality.

He popped his knuckles, he watched Astoria run his hand through his hand and call his laugh cute. He raised his eyebrows at him, thinning his lips. His face became red as he turned his head away, a click resounded and twin puffs of steam wafted from his cheeks. "I... See."

He recovered as soon as he mentioned magic lesson. Oh hell yes. He began mimicking him. A magic circle... Elijah was unsure for a moment, watching his magic circle thing fade. Complete focus... And no laughing. He giggled a little, trying to close his eyes. Shit. He shifted a little and rooted his feet to the ground, closing his eyes.

Still nothing. You could tell he was getting slightly frustrated.

Elijah huffed, shifting again and squeezing his eyes shut. Silence... And there it was, a glowing white magic circle! Congratulations, Eli! It grew under him, the wind picking up a little. He let his eyes drift open gradually, still in 'complete focus' as Astoria said. Once he saw his very own magic circle, it flickered and went out.

Elijah was so very pleased at this, a goofy embarrassed grin stretching across his face. "Hah... Thank you, Astoria..." He mumbled, shortly burying his face into his hands right after. This was most likely a easy normal thing for the other, but for the redhead, shit he was about to be in tears. He let his hands drop, eyes wandering.

His heterochromatic eyes caught something, his body tensing up at the sight. In less than a second, his heart lept into his own throat with no hesitation, fingers going numb and becoming red in the face. No, hold your horses, you had to confirm. But his quickened breath and widened eyes only say forward, no stopping, only forward. He couldn't even form words to tell the other, half way turning. His head; no, his eyes could not and would not tear away from his target that was looking back at him. "Back, later, Astoria."

He had to go. His feet called the shots here, and after he said that he rammed through the doors. He stopped and confirmed, yes. Elijah felt a rush, like a wave of emotions eating him whole. And with that, he fucking broke down. Already crying his heart out, he darted towards Mel with his hands over his heart and clung to him. His knees felt like jelly, and he was crying out like a big baby. The familiar scent and feel of his body made him bawl even harder, falling to his knees. Eli dug his fingers into his back, it was like... Having a weight on your back, breaking your bones and crushing your organs into the ground. Seeing him again lifted that weight, and for that, he was more than grateful. He was in his debt.

Eli was hysterical, blabbering things into his shoulder. Like how much he missed him and how he couldn't breathe and how much of a sissy he is and that he doesn't deserve him. He was so scared. He cupped his face with hands to confirm it was him for the millionth time and breathed shakily into his body. He was trembling visibly, crying out his name over and over. Elijah's head pounded, but who cared, he was so far gone. Once he showed signs of beginning to come back to reality, he murmured a few weak 'I love you's into his shoulder. 'God what am I gonna do.' 'Do that to me again and I'll swear I'll die on the spot.' And thousand more 'Mel's.

Having the boss complimented on his eyes was more than gleeful for him. His sweet words clearly became a boost for his embarrassment. However, that wasn't the end of it, what came next has became the end of the shadow bender. Very end of Kawara Ichigo. Ichigo suspected something went wrong when Motoko moved away from his position but he would never thought of the next action from the boss.

He was practically squeaked out at the highest chord he could hit at the contact. Face burning with deep red, his blush was darker than the color of (insert darkest shade of red here or Mel's hair). The uncontrollable moan came right after the squeak, all the previous touched already made him tensed below and now it just hurt that he couldn't let it out. Motoko's hand on it didn't help the fact that he was so hard inside right now.

He wished he could just pulled him into somewhere private and deal with the bulge before it got too visible. As he inhaled a very long breath, his head tilted up to take a look at the sky to calm his mind. But relaxing was very hard if two were in a very very difficult and not appropriate situation in the public. "Boss..." Trying not to make eye contact with the blond, feared he might suggest something instead of what he intended to do. With his best attempt at being normal and casual, he lowered his voice down to a whisper, somehow still managed to be audible. "...Wrong spot." He muttered it out, trying to hint that it wasn't where it hurt. At least, not until a moment ago, now he just really wanted to run away and finished what Motoko started.

● ● ●

Even though they stood far away, the fact Eli owned a speaker of a voice annoyed him to no end by alarming at everything he did. Jealous grew inside him forming into raising rage. Hell if he let everything out right now the whole place would explode, not many people would be happy about that. Zeke noticed but it never have been his concerns when it came to other's affairs. Most of time, he preferred being the guy standing at the sideline, watching and mocking as the drama goes.

But hearing Melchior grumbled every five seconds was utter annoyance for the blond. He moved inch by inch away from the redhead in case he couldn't take it anymore and acting all violent. He would be amused to watch anything but that. With every scolds Melchior made every then and there when he heard the chuckle or saw the grin of the boy in topic, something appeared to be darker around them, and the atmosphere getting heavier and heavier. He swallowed the remains of his candies, right before he fled away from the tickling bomb, something happened to Mel, which surprisingly, also his cue to leave. "Well...leave you two in private then." He snorted, choking back a heartfelt laughter before letting the two have their moments together.

For Mel, the moment their eyes met, his ugly mood switched into something like a little child's happiness but didn't remain long as the sight of the male disappeared from his eyes. A crooked smile formed into an arrogant grin, his victorious trademark grin that crept up to one's spine with his darkest intention. Mine. Words claiming ownership ran inside his mind showed their full meanings in his eyes. Perhaps he was too caught up in the moment of smugness to come back to reality. And when he did, well shit.

The slamming door knocked him out of his thoughts but when Eli jumped at him, that really knocked him out. For the first time in his life he ever felt stunned by this odd emotions he never experienced before. It itched him watching Elijah ran to him, some pieces of him urged him to step forward and took him into full embrace, but the other shallow parts of him stood him straight. So he did, and ending up being dumbfounded when arms wrapped around him and clutching on to his back. This emotion was horrible to him, make him almost felt sick...no it wasn't sickness, it was the sadness he felt made him ill. He reached out and hugged Eli fully as he guessed normal people would do. His eyes averted upward as he patted on his back, erasing all those feels he never thought he wo have. As usual, once those erased, he came back to become that bastard with hands snuck down to Eli's back and even lower than that. Gently but not too noticeable, he wouldn't want to ruin the moment.

Every moment after that felt like it came out of a tragic drama movie, and honestly, he was still processing how to react when Eli poured all of those informations into his head. His eyes soothened when Elijah's fingers touched his face, at least he realized how much he missed him. Mel couldn't firmly state that he missed him as much as Eli did but he did miss him, that itself was a huge progress for an inhumane person like him. Uneasiness showed transparently on his face when the three words 'I love you' kept echoing in his mind and made everything came after sounded fuzzy. He gazed lovingly at Eli with a smile he never had before, one that showed purest joy of reunion with his loved one. He did not shed tears nor did he show anything else might result his disgust in the matter. But he decided a smart move, he kissed all the years rolling down Eli's cheeks. "I'm...sorry." He, in fact, appeared genuine when he apologized. The two words came after every of his kiss, his lips were on his eyelids, both of them, hoping he would stop crying eventually. He rubbed their noses gently together, before down the trembling lips and lingered on them for a long, sweet time. Their lips parted, coming right after with very quiet four words he managed to force out after a long while

I love you too...

• Love
When Elijah left so abruptly, and after he had gotten so happy for being able to form his circle of magic, Astoria watched him, leaning back against the railing. Inside, he saw Elijah practically throw himself at some big guy, and arched an eyebrow.

Well, shit, he thought, watching how the happy, laughing boy had changed to a blubbering baby, crying as they embraced. Turning, he took a small box from his pocket, and took a cigarette from it. Muttering a quick spell lit it, a small fire appearing at the end. Taking a long drag, he let the nicotine calm him down some, deciding that there were plenty others in the gang. Hell, he thought, pretty sure all the guys here are gay...

Judging by how the boss had been grabbing that other guy's crotch, he figured that that sentiment wasn't the least bit false. Letting out a sigh as he exhaled the smoke in his lungs, he gazed out at the city once more, the lights glittering in the dark.

Hoping that the boss would give them something else to do, Astoria let out a bored sigh, taking a long drag of his cigarette a second later. Brushing his fingers through his hair, he took in a deep breath of the city air, the pollution invigorating him in an odd way. When he had first arrived in the city, the polluted air had choked him at first, made him feel like he was dying. But now that he was used to it, he found that he actually liked it.

In a city of millions, he had to be able to find someone.

• Love
OOC: oh yeah, the OOC thread is up~ <3 Nothing special.

Motoko Kuunya actually laughed. It was short, but Ichigo was the one to hear it, his laugh. It was full of life, for someone usually so full of smoke and alcohol. He leaned back, eyes filled with wonder as he hit that hit note. He wondered if he could make him do that again sometime, it was pleasant. Like music to his ears. Impressive... He felt him through his pants, but he didn't let go, because he is Motoko the friggin' weirdo.

Watching him inhale shakily, face ready and body language contorted to 'nervous and pretty 'excited'', Motoko raised an eyebrow at his weak attempt to not make eye contact. He looked up briefly, he wasn't looking at anything in particular either. As he was addressed, he nodded, wondering what the problem? He knew he had his hand on a crotch, it was rather apparent! But he was good at not freaking out about these things, if a guy needed some extra healing over there, he has to take charge and not blush like a little Ichigo.

Wrong spot. That was the wrong spot. Motoko raised an eyebrow, clearing his throat. Well. um. That was super awkward. He didn't say anything as he slowly glided his hand down his thigh and onto his calf. "Ah, well...." He murmured, doing a good job at not making his embarrassment show. Ah... Goodness, Ichigo. He's pretty sure he's the reason he has a bulge in his pants right now. Maybe he was sensitive to touch, it's not like Ichigo liked him or anything. Haha. "We're running out of time, this was great and all. But an event is about to start."

He stood up, gazing down at him. "And you're invited."

8fzBk.jpg

[spoili]
attachment.php
deus-ex-human-revolution-the-hive.jpg

[/spoili]

The club was called Owls, and it was near the really spiffy clean part of the city. Music came booming from it's open windows, clear but soft, inside it should be at it's full volume.

Motoko sat at the bar, a half naked girl waltzing over to hand over his drink. He nodded and took a big gulp. Today was a long fucking day and he just wanted to drink himself into a coma. He leaned against his palm, the buzz in his throat satisfying as he watched the others run about or whatever.

Tori was being an idiot in the hot tub, talking to the girls who worked there and was drinking something that looked a lot like lemonade. Probably lemonade. She rented the most decent swimsuit there, a one piece with no type of slits. You innocent girl, you.

Elijah was following Mel around as usual. Since their heart felt reunion, he has not stop stalking the male. When confronted, however, he would deny it firmly.

Cesar was sitting on one of the couches, talking to the treasurer, Harry. So many people were smoking tonight, by the way. Harry was rather intrigued of the attire of the bar, but he didn't question it.

"Oy, ginger." Juu muttered, cleaning out a glass. He caught the attention of the waiter walking over. "Here." He said, mercilessly piling water into the young effeminate boy's hands.
"...!" Ale tried to stay still as a plate of drinks was placed on his head, being pat hard on the back as he was sent off. "Don't drop it, ginger."
He trembled from the tone of his superior's voice, carefully walking towards people and silently offering water in clear cups. Some praised him for holding a plate on his head, some mocked.
"Now now, don't be so harsh with Ginger Ale, Juu!" Robin chirped happily, arriving and showing off her bikini body to him,taking a cup of water off of Ale's plate as he passed by. "Business is hectic tonight~ No?" Juu grunted in response. Even though the waiters had to wear a bowtie, cuffs and a waiter's apron, he was wearing a bikini top and then the apron. He couldn't count how many people he's scared off from the bar secretly behind Robin's back for making fun of his bikini top.​

The music, the light, the people, everything was more than unpleasant to Ichigo. After many attempts to get away from the crowds, he snuck into the spot at the bar, enjoying his time leisurely drinking scotch and gin. His bestfriend, Luca, a professional information breaker and the first to tell him about the recruitment sat next to him, seemingly take pleasure in looking at the people dancing and swirling around. They shared a few idle chatters about the day and the people. Mostly the people.

At the VIP corner of the club, some were relaxing and having their best time. Typical Zeke being himself with his habits of checking out every girls in the club, of course, while popping candies into his mouth. The night was wild and the waiter's attire here put him into some bizarre concepts he would prefer not talking about. There was also this hot chick that clearly didn't know how to show off her finest asset because damn, look at her breast, he couldn't breath if those were pressed on him.

In five minutes or more, Mel came back to their spot with a slightly foul expression. After turn and twist to check the club, Melchior settled down at one of the table, the time he swallowed down alcohol equalled the time he had to turn back and scold Eli for keep following him. It was noticeable how Mel calmer than usual. He grunted, grabbing Eli's waist and pulled him over to sit on his knees, burying his face into the heterochromatic-eyed male's neck as he felt the alcohol sunk into his blood.

He took a deep breath of Eli's neck, hands already around his waist snuck under his shirt to set his hand on the stomach. Skin...there was real skin and human's warmth. The other hand also joined in, his hand were rough ice cold, unlike Eli's stomach, warm and soft. It made him squeeze Eli even closer to his body, he felt oddly peaceful at this loud and obnoxious place. The scent of someone familiar soothed him down, he guessed.

Zeke eyed over Agatha, the club managed sitting at the side of the club, she had a smile on her face. To put it mildly, she was pleased that the club has no trouble so far. However, she raised an eyebrow looking at the blond bartender and freckly dancer, Juu and Robin, her attention focused back to Ale. Some people harassed him but it appeared he handled himself well. Nothing overly aggressive happened. She was happy with the current situation.

After finished watching people, Zeke stood up to after decided to make a move on that cute babe over the hot tub. He was very curious about what was underneath. Yup. He stretched himself and went to the changing room to take off his clothes and get into a fine-looking swimming boxer. With a confident smile on his face, he dipped down the lukewarm water slowly, easily, sitting at the near opposite of the girl. He would wait until she finished chatting with the female workers to make a move on her, enough to not make him suspicious or full of one-night-stand intention.

"Oh, what? What are you talking about, your hair looks so soft?!" Tori said, eyes widening as she took a sip of her lemonade... In a champagne glass. The other girl grinned wide and played with it, twirling it around her finger. "I don't know... It tends to get really frizzy, especially after working in this place. It's so crazy here." Tori looked around, relaxed. "I would come here on the daily, I guess that son of a bum Boss has good tastes after all~"

As they were chattering, the girl noticed some guy in swimming boxers arrive. She looked at him awkwardly, put on a teasing smile and turned. "Uhh... I need to get back to work~" She seemed to be laughing at Zeke. Some random guy easing his way into the hot tub? Puh-lease. Tori nodded. "Aah!" She clapped energetically. "Let me see your pole working skills! Huh?" As she finally caught wind of Zeke not too far from her, she sat back down to greet him.

"I think I've seen you before? Whats up, I'm Tori!" She chimed in a friendly tone, too bubbly and cute to even guess his actual want from her.

Elijah was following his boyfriend around, it was actually rather enjoyable to walk behind him or also with him. Although, it started to seem as if Mel was getting annoyed with him. Not that he cared, they were both a stubborn individuals, so he wouldn't listen and would do whatever he wanted. Same goes for Mel. Elijah could run circles around Mel and tell him not to do things thousands of times, and in the end, Mel would get what he wanted.

Eli stared back with a stank expression at Mel, they were glaring at each other. But Mel seemed strangely softer. Maybe because they were with each other again. He suddenly found himself sitting on his lap with his face in his neck. "H-Huh?" He mumbled, turning his head to the side. Now why was he doing this all of a sudden? He smelled like drinks.

Squeaking when hands started slipping into his shirt, he arched as he felt really cold hands on his stomach. He squeezed. "What's up with you? Your hands are cold..." He held his shoulders softly. Did he drink too much, or?

God, this was so good. Motoko grinned lazily up at Juu, who guessed he had a little too much to drink. Even though he had like three drinks, he was pink in the face and slurring. He laughed brokenly, twisting his neck to flirt with a passing girl, whistling. "You n' mee baby! I like em thick n' you, juss seem, to look like sum jelloooo." The girl laughed at him sourly, like a 'what an idiot' laugh, before disappearing.

"Aaaaaay, hol' up." Motoko waved after her. "My name is Matokock!" He yelled, walking over. "oooo?" His drunken sight landed on a familiar face, and a face splitting grin settled on his face. He crept up behind Ichigo, leaning in and placing both hands over his eyes. His breath with alcohol on it fanned against the side of his pale face as the boss played a game of 'guess who?'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.