Steampunk Wizards

What plot is your favorite?

• ALL OF THEMMM!! (combine them all)

• Just tournaments, please.

• I really want to be in the ALLIANCE/REBELS/PACIFISTS! (Revolution Idea)

• Maybe defeating Patchworks is my life goal.

• I have another idea....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Automaton

Original poster
[BCOLOR=transparent]That[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to Otharia, the continent stuck in the Victorian Era with a small touch of steampunk. The leading country in industry is named Adril, where our story is taking place.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Adril, while scattered with mountain, rivers, valleys, and forests, is littered with prospering towns and cities using industrial advances and water to their advantage. Work is based on determination, perseverance, and quality. Usually, everything was done with manpower until the era of wizards came to be. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Era of Wizards, a time period in Otharia history where the emergence of wizards began. It started when they found a baby floating in its crib! Still, these fortunate ones are scarce. Wizards are still not common in the world of Otharia, and they still do not how they came to be. Maybe they were blessed by the gods.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Tournament Idea[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Adril has made a fortune in this new era, hosting tournaments for the last few decades. However, now they're doing something even more special with them.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Recently, the current ruler had been found out as an illegal immigrant from another country, so the people of Adril forced him to step down since they don't want anyone else but natural-born Adrilians on the throne. They've made an exception. Whoever wins this tournament gets to become the ruler of the land![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](If we're doing this, please talk out who's going to win/lose/draw)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Revolution Idea[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Adril's people were envious of the wizard's gifts, so they began hunting them and killing them off, or if they were too soft they would ship their children off to another country that accepted them or keep them in hiding. Some were turned into slaves and servants. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Adril built up the military and called them [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The Alliance[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. The Alliance despised all of the wizards and they were ordered to kill off any wizard that tried to enter their land. Their mission was to exterminate all wizards and so they pushed into their lands to forcefully take the land from them. However they are not the only powerful group.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The refugees, the wizards made their own group called The Rebels composed of radial and powerful wizards to help end this feud. Their goal was to conquer Adril and make it a nation primarily of wizards. This wouldn't be easy, since The Alliance were properly equipped to resist the wizards. However, these Rebels are slowly thinking of ways to overcome them.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Finally, a new group called The Pacifists, primarily composed of humans with a few wizards, had the goal of uniting the nation and ending the feud with peace. However they must either fight or negotiate, and it wont be easy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Adventure Idea[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] ( We could also combine these ideas into a long time RP, where the Tournaments > Revolution > Adventure)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A powerful race, called the Patchwork, has been rising in numbers as thousands of massacres are being committed. They may not seem like much to the human eye, but underneath, black magic almost resembles their existence entirely. A group of magicians and fighters have been issued to resolve this problem, to take out the head of the Patchwork.[/BCOLOR]

Oh-ho-hooooo~~!!

Reckon defeatin Patchworks it be me lifers goal!!!

Avast! A steamy-punk sky pirate's life fer MEEE!!!^^ Aye and nyarr!! And nyarr again, if it be pleasin' ye, me hearties..!!

;333~

Oh-ho-hooooo~~!!

Reckon defeatin Patchworks it be me lifers goal!!!

Avast! A steamy-punk sky pirate's life fer MEEE!!!^^ Aye and nyarr!! And nyarr again, if it be pleasin' ye, me hearties..!!

;333~
Thanks for your interest. :)
:')
When we get a few more people or more in the poll, I'll create an OOC. For now, keep thinking!
(I suck at this)

Okay, kay... i'll just keep thinking then....

*think-think-a-thinky-think-thiiiiiiink--*

Hey-hey, know what I was just thinking about? The sky. And pirates... and flying ships... and steampunky punkness... and fighting Patchworks!!! And SKYPIRATES!!!!! Hoist the mainsails! Stoke the engines bellies, maties! Cuz I gots the moods up in me now!!! Steal the booty?! Nay says I and nay gain.... this time me hearties we gun KICK BOOTY!!!

Set a course for the Patchworks! Git yer boots buckled tight, crew! We be aiming to kick where the sun dun shine! NYARR!!! Full steam ahead!!!

Ummmm... kay Just gunna keep thinking then...

*think-thinky-think--*

Hey-hey, know what I was just thinking about?! The SKY!!! AND PIRATES!!!

;333333~~~

Sky pirates might actually work out, maybe the ones recruiting the citizens legally or illegally. Set sails for the future! Mwahaha!

Yeah-yeah^^!!

Hopefully this... launches.

More interest would allow this to... take off.

But seems like most people like fandoms so they can... ship.

Really like to see an original idea... fly.

Cuz yeah... the Boo Girlie was just sitting here. Thinking. Think-think-a-thinky-think-think. And then...

Hey-hey... know what I was just thinking about...?

;3333~~

This sounds like fun I love clockwork fantasy

In my opinion there aren't enough steampunk RP's so count me in on whichever plot you choose to pursue.

More interest? YAYUH!!★_★!!

Yeah-yeah... soooooo... the Boo is sitting here... thinking maaaaaybe we should go out and collect Patchworks...? Then like.... make em walk the plank... or.something? Nyarr. If ya.know what I'm saying... just saying...

;D

I'm sorry! I'm actually going to discontinue my account, I'm suffering from stress from this site and other things, and I wish to relive myself to focus on my studies.

If anyone else would like to continue this, please do! I encourage you to, and make adjustments.

Goodbye!

Awwww... kay well thanks for letting the Boo Girlie go booooom~~!! with the skypirating silliness ;33~~

Soooo yeah~yeah take care and hoping things turn out okay,kay?:] Go go study powers, fo'sho...!!^^!!

Byeeee~~

steampunk, black magic and the chance at piloting a airship? yes, yes, and more yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.