ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST F x M 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

star

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
hello, thanks for stopping by! my name is star, my pronouns are she/ her and i'm twenty four. i have a few cravings that i would love to indulge.

about me/ expectations:
✶ 10+ years of roleplay experience
✶ would prefer to write with those that are 18+. i am not comfortable writing with minors due to how big of an age gap there would be.
✶ at this time, i am only interested in writing with other females. nothing against males, it's just a matter of preference.
mxf pairings only, please. i'm lgbt+ accepting, but i am only comfortable with this. i can write either gender or would be happy to double.
✶ please have decent grammar and spelling. i will lose interest fast if i can't understand what your message is conveying.
✶ i will always write at least 400 words per reply, and I expect the same from you.
✶ contribution is a must! i do not like being the only one suggesting plot ideas or moving a roleplay forward.
✶ ooc chatter is always welcome and encouraged. i enjoy gushing about characters and getting to know my partners.
✶ not ghost friendly. i'd at least like an explanation if you decide you are no longer interested in our roleplay.
✶ response time will vary, but i can guarantee at least a reply a week. additionally, i would be glad to give a writing sample if requested.
romance is a must. it doesn't have to be insta-love, but i would like for it to be one of the main themes.

please note that any fandoms mentioned below will be ocxoc, as i am not comfortable with writing canon characters.
interests/fandoms (cravings are bolded):
✶ soul eater
✶ avatar: the last airbender
✶ fairy tail
✶ superheroes
✶ sky high
✶ percy jackson

✶ danny phantom
*winx club
✶ h20 (just add water)
✶ runaways with powers
✶ dragon riders
demigods
✶ once upon a time series
✶ anything power related honestly

pairing ideas:
enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, childhood friends to lovers, fake dating, forbidden love

thanks for taking a peek at my thread! please message me if you are interested instead of posting here. i'm looking forward to developing a roleplay with you!​

Reactions: Iconiq1 and jarek56