Starlit Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quinn narrowed her eyes and she smiled faintly showing her pearly white teeth as she tilted her face up. "Go get a massage." She said and shrugged a little. "I don't think I wan't to have kids for a while until I'm a older and... have more interest in that kind of thing. Children are way to loud for me to want at the moment. I can barely stand other people's kids as it is." She said and laughed as she saw the bartenders face.

Name: Ragino Blodhren
Description: In beginning post

Ragino walked into the bar, looking for a spot of quiet and a strong drink. He was wearing a simple outfit, jeans, a tank top, and a leather jacket that fit well. Ragino looked around, and saw people in booths, and decided to sit on one of the stools facing the bar. He motioned to the barkeep politely. Ragino sat, pondering the day he'd had already, though the sun was just coming up.

Eio watched as the other man walked in, taking a seat a couple stools down from where he and Quinn were.
"Good plan. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders" He smiled and turned back to his drink, not quite sure what he was even doing talking to her. He doubted he would ever see this girl again, or even come back to this bar. "I think i'd rather go home than pay someone to rub my shoulders" His deep voice rumbled in his chest as a chuckle.

"Thanks for the drink, but I'll be on my way" He smirked at her, standing up and locking eyes with her one more time before walking over to get his coat and wrapping himself up to brace for the weather. As soon as he seemed prepared, the tall silver haired man dissapeared out the door and into the snow.

Quinn contemplated things a moment then finished her drink and followed him out the door after she had wrapped up. (sry about the 1-liner but i gtg)

Ignis was getting rather bored. And people should know the many ways of how demons amuse themselves. She looked at the bartender again, her crossed pupil becoming rather narrow, her skin becoming white and pulling tight around her slender fingers. She sighed deeply, her nails scratching the surface of the wooden bar. She made a pentagram in it then muttered a few words. Her eyes shifted tot eh side looking at a new person. She wanted to scare the living daylight out of the bartender. She tapped on the table again, looking at the bartender, with her left eye she simply analyzed the way his aura flowed inside his body. Ignis had to wait a little longer. She had the time.... Lazily she turned to the side letting out a long breath. "It's so dead here.... "

Quinn walked into the bar quietly and slipped off her coat. She slid into a seat beside the fire and smiled into it's flickering flames. The firelight danced over her black blouse and black skinny jeans as she crossed her legs and ordered a drink from the waitress who approached her.

Name: Avi Mor'Du
Sex: Male
Race: Androgyn
Appearance: Looks rather androgynous for a guy. His female friends always sqee and call him a real life "bishounen". Blond hair and grey eyes. stands about 5'7".
Other: Is known among the Androgyn for his musical abilities, and has left their realm for this one to further experience life.

Avi walked into the bar with his lute slung over his back and a messenger bag over one shoulder. He is wearing black skinny jeans, and a silver shirt that offsets his eyes. Looking for the hostess, he walks over and asks her if there is an available spot for a bard in the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.