Star Wars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i suppose this is all dead so forget about it. Was worth a shot.

Yea kind of sucks that a interest check is set up and then the person who put it up disappears I guess if we are still intrestead someone else can set up the thread we can follow the Rule of one storyline to.

I haven't gotten any notifications from this until now, but this isn't dead at all.

I'm in love with Star Wars, and I have been looking to do a Star Wars roleplay for a long time, so there is no way that I'm going to let all this interest go to waste.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Okay, reading through all of these posts that I was never alerted about, I will answer a few things.

Droid companions are perfectly fine, go right ahead and write one up!

I am perfectly fine with Jedi who survived Order 66, in fact I was considering making that a thing, except that the surviving Jedi were on different sides of the universe, on diplomatic missions or something that doesn't exactly includes bringing a squad of clones with them. Unless this is too far fetched, then I am good with this.

Hospes can go right ahead and play the antagonist, that'll make things just as fun. I am willing to play any Storm Troopers/First Order Officers/NPC characters that would be needed. In the case that everybody else wants to be rebels/force users/anybody who isn't evil and working for the First Order, I will play any and all Storm Troopers and follow the command of the antagonist.

I'm considering a plot that loosely picks up right after episode six or seven, where there is a search and destroy mission for Force Users. I'm still not 100% sure yet, and I'm very open to ideas.

Cs sheet or make your own? I can type one up for everyone, just tell me what you want on it mate.

• Love
Cs sheet or make your own? I can type one up for everyone, just tell me what you want on it mate.
I'm sure I can put my trust in you to make us a decent sheet. I think the basics, picture/description, age, name, and most importantly faction. Also, an occupation (smuggler, bounty hunter ect.) could be important. That's really all I think is really important.

Ah, before sheets are started, though, a signup/ooc should be made. ^^

What about height, weight, body shape, hair, eyes and skin color? Pics can cover most of that but height, weight and body size should be in there. Would to be good to know if the guy your facing is 6,5 and your 5,8. It all up to you buddy. I'll write it up after I call out from work and eat cause this NJ snow is coming crazy. I doubt how much we would get and my townships mayor is a cheapskate my pops tells me.

Star Wars Character Sheet
Description/Picture:

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Faction: (First Order, Rebels or Self)

Species:

Personality:

History:

Equipment:

Skill/Abilities:

Last edited:
I would be so very interested in this. :)

Okay, we can use that as the CS. I just need to make the final choices on the plot and polish it up, and then we can get to work on character making. The OOC/Sign Ups should be up today.

• Love
Okay, we can use that as the CS. I just need to make the final choices on the plot and polish it up, and then we can get to work on character making. The OOC/Sign Ups should be up today.
Purely out of curiosity, did you put them up and forget to link? If you just haven't gotten to it, that's totally cool. I'm just wondering. :3

I made a CS sheet and it never got used...Maybe we can make are own SW role play!

Since this is going no where that may be what needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.