Star Haven Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, not blaming you but you should probably make another one over in the signups and discussions. I'll feel more organized and you won't have me bugging you about it through silent disappointment.
hahaha thought you were talking about my question. Never mind me~
The banner's adorable even with its lack of words which somehow made it more endearing to me. I mean, I was all, "Damn, that's adorable wonder what it is."

Sorry this was my first one and i will and i for got how my friend told me to put the correct threads at.

Haha, it's fine. I mean have you seen when I joined? Like two days ago, I'm just getting the mechanics of this place down now. Also, the blog publish queue is acting up, I'll never know when this is actually going to post now.

tumblr_neiat31xKG1qg78wpo1_500.gif

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Name​
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
: Momoka 'Momo' Izuki​
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
: Female​
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Bio: She's a kind hearted person who tries to keep other people's interests in mind. She tends to be a bit ditzy or airheaded but if there's one thing she's good at its cooking. She's planning to go on to culinary school after atleast getting a bachelor's in something just incase. She loves making people happy and will often go the extra mile and put a dash of something extra in. She is very determined and willing to learn from her mistakes and is overall stoic.​
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Position: Pastry Chef​
[/BCOLOR]
Love-5.png.jpg

tumblr_m0qjqydlSX1rp3yg2o1_500.jpg

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Name​
: Rei Ohara​
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Bio: She's observant. She is a bookworm who usually prefers to stay in the backgrounds and watch others. She has bad social skills when speaking so tries to stay quiet. She's also really shy because of her bad social skills.​
[/BCOLOR]
But truthfully she's really trendy and knows a lot about fashion and photography. She has a old-style camera and a darkroom in her home where she often develops pictures she's taken all around.
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
Position: Maid​
[/BCOLOR]

@ToyMaker this is offtopic but bothering me so much. How did you get the fieldset border color like that?

Reactions: anonymph
Much thanks. Very happy. Something else I forget because I haven't seen the doge meme in weeks.

Much thanks. Very happy. Something else I forget because I haven't seen the doge meme in weeks.
You're welcome and glad I could help ^^

Can I ask when you are considering to open the roleplay?

The Loyal Servant, #8B0000
Name: Akira Tsukigami
Bio: She would always play tea party with her dolls and friends when she was little, and no matter whose house it was at, she was always the host/maid. She's kind to everyone, loves helping people, and is very loyal, but cross her or get on her bad side and you'll be her practice bag for martial arts.
Position: Maid
Appearance:
jeZxkHk.png

Reactions: Cea Drago
Name: Yumiko Haraguchi
Appearance :
84090cea308f6493a3493fdde0b21b28.jpg

Bio: Yumiko is quite a Creative person for she likes to paint and loves art! She can also be quite Knowledgeable but it's only because Yumiko knows alot of facts. But then she can be very secretive and cautious towards new faces because of trust issues.
Position: Regular Customer

May I reserve a maid position and the troublemaker position?

Anime-guy-vagos-club-29810419-329-352.jpg

Name:
Drake Haze
Bio:
The more calm one of the Haze family, Drake finished school, top of his class, and starting quarterback of his highschool. He has a close relationship with his sister, and is in college to be a lawyer.

Position:
Customer
Boyfriend to Mai Fujishima

sample_4395855063182c4f1e89cc2d47ba208aadb08eb1.jpg

Name:Eliza Miller
Bio:Just a regular highschool trying to finish the living hell of school, She doesn't really go outside much because she to obsess with drawing or the internet but if she does go outside it's either with her friend or at at cafe to relax at. Eliza lives only with her mom, who is a very busy woman, and her two brothers, who she loves dearly. She never gotten a chance to meet her father, as he had died when she was onky 2 months old. The four constantly move at the end of each year.
Position:regular customer

Okay i will be closing the Sign ups now, And I will do a Thread where we can rp now

Reactions: aeterna
Status
Not open for further replies.