Star Haven Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cea Drago

Original poster

~Plot~
Its up to you to life a everyday life that could change at anytime maybe even find love This roleplay revolves around the lives of the customers and employees. Not all interactions will take place in the café, but most of the events will be held there. This roleplay focuses on character development and interaction. All characters will be at least 17 years old, though they can be as old as you'd like.
-Positions-
(you guys can pick one of these or make your own!)

Maid(4/4)
Butler(2/4)
Pastry chef(2/2)
Cashier(1/1)
Regular customers
Guitarist(1/3)
Manager (2/2)

~Rules~

Each person can have up two to characters( choose wisely)

God-modding.
Just don't do it. You applied for your character and your character only, don't try to control someone else.

Maturity.
There will be mature themes in this roleplay such as drugs, alcohol, smut, etc. so if you don't feel you can handle it, please reconsider applying. This being said, all smut must be under a read more, along with triggers.
Age.
There is no age limit as good writers come in all shapes, ages, and sizes, but once again please be aware of the mature themes.

I hope you enjoy yourselves

(fill the character sheet/ If you want to add more then please do)

Character sheet:

Name:
Appearance : (picture- Anime)
Bio:
Position:​

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Marcaline Magnolia
Appearance:53432a03bb016b451b630c574a8c178f.jpg
Bio: Marcaline was always into business since her family was into it and owned a Cafe Shop called Star Haven cafe. As time pasted and she was the only one left of the famous Cafe, she decided to make her own reputation that was always talked about in the town and was some place you would always want to hang out at. Even though she is 20 she still goes to school and work, for she is genius with the books and very handy in dancing.
Position: Manager 1- best friend of Manager 2 who always been there with her.

Name: James Right-men
Appearance:4846d6e6b06ebdbb1d413d4b38a1d261.jpg
Bio: He is a serious guy who works as a butler for the cafe, he can be a bit cold to people even if people don't pay attention to him to much. He can seem like a true butler and that's only because he was when he use to live in Spain. James can be kind and Brave once you get to know him more.
Habit: He has a habit of speaking to people in Spanish, so don't be afraid to say something if he goes on and on about it.
Position: Butler​

May I reserve the position of a manager and the regular customer? (sorry for not being able to immediately provide a finished CS sheet ^^")

Anyone wanna make characters perhaps having a realtionship of some sort, like a family one or a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship? I'll be making a character in a few hours after I go to sleep and wake up for the day xD

Name: Shino Onyx
Appearance:2a3ac6a4e63e921a35e3dd5e951c1015_480_13.jpg
Bio: (will finish)
Tattoos: One on his right fore arm and one on the left side of his cheek, he does have two more on his back.
Position: Regular Customer

e7232c416559d8a2c60cdfcfd65faaf3.jpg
Name: Mai Fujishima
Bio: She is a kind hearted girl who is independent and is working hard as she is in collage and is working for she lives alone in the bustling town but she is able to see her boyfriend
Position: Maid *Girlfriend to Drake Haze*​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
3613814651_9e99e5ed0e.jpg

Name:
London Haze
Bio:
London was raised in a loose family, with a slightly older brother, Drake. She was the wild child of the family, frequently ditching school, partying, drinking, and smoking. She was hardly at home, and rarely spoke to her parents, but kept a close relationship with her brother. Now trying to settle down some, she works various places hiring for a guitar player
Position:
Guitarist

Name:
Raymond Cesaro
Appearance : (picture- Anime)
tos__barista_lloyd_by_eaglebird-d323clz.jpg

Bio:
Raymond was born to a British mother and an Italian father. He is the youngest of four siblings, all three of whom were born more than ten years before Raymond. Being extremely young compared to his other siblings, Raymond was often considered the baby of the family, hence his rather youthful appearance and attitude. Raymond is often hyperactive.
He had recently dropped from college due to financial problems. As a result, he decided to get a job at the Star Haven Cafe as a cashier.
Position:
Cashier​

• Love
Reactions: Cea Drago
❈Cici Hemingbrough❈, #FF6347

Position: Regular Customer

Bio: A spunky young college student aspiring to become the next big hit in fashion designing. Ever since Cici was a young toddler she was doodling and scribbling on anything she could get her hands on. She adored drawing and it grew to be a lifelong hobby. But it wasn't until her mother had taught her to sew did she finally find something she truly loved. It had begun with roughly made winter hats to mittens, jackets, shirts, to full blown outfits that she loved to wear and proudly showcase to others. Drawing and Sewing had become much more than a hobby to her as she grew up and turned into what she now considers her lifelong dream.

❋Marshall Gilcrest❋, #2F4F4F

Position: Manager

Bio: Most of whom who have shared his company tend to use the words calming, hospitable, and patient when describing the charismatic manager of Star Haven cafe. Other than being a very amiable conversationalist, Marshall is well-known to be a gracious listener. He is a very understanding fellow and never judges, without good reason, others mistakes and vulnerabilities.

Marshall is without a doubt the most "curious" person you will ever come across, if not a bit perplexing. He has a mindset that basically rather than focusing on one certain perspective, he sees everything through a kaleidoscope of colors. His belief is that there are many sides of life and its up to us to see them.

Rather than coming off as a 'brooding genius', Marshall prefers to lead a more carefree and fulfilling life. Keeping a fairly relaxed and composed attitude tends to make him exude a calm aurora. So if you ever need a breather or just need to let a bit of steam off, a cup of tea with this guy would do you some good. Then there's his abnormally large patience and capacity to understand others points view. Nothing is ever too good or bad just like not everything is black and white to him. So if you ever just need to spurge about something and want someone thats genuinely interested to listen then you're at the right place.

I am gone for less than 24 hours and all these people have CSes up already? Whaaaat. Reserve for me a regular customer and a pastry chef?

8f4730c81bff9909ccce5fd293da8713.png

Name:
"Pleasure to meet you. My name is Casper."
Pierre 'Casper' Amundson
( Fake Name: Casper Shappell )

Alias:
"Please don't call me by my real name."
Casper | Casey | Prince | The Dog (In history)

Male

Bio:
"This is all in the past."
Pierre - or Casper - is actually a runaway from the Amundson family and the long-lost son who was suppose to takeover the family's business but because of the pressure placed on him, Pierre ran away and changed his name to his middle name 'Casper' and gave himself a fake last name so no one would know who he was. He also changed his appearance - dying his hair and such - so he could look like a foreign. He has been 'missing' for almost 11 years now and the search for him is still going strong.

For now, Pierre lives in a rundown apartment since it would be suspicious if he were to live in a high-class condo and he works at a nice cafe - the only cafe - in the small town of Castalina as a well-known butler and famous for his looks among the ladies. In the cafe, he is known as 'Prince' while to those that are very close to him, 'The Dog' because of his obedient and ENFP behavior.

b96343de626aa36aef5f9eeffa8fe793.png

Some info:
Height: 5'7"
Eye Color: Hazel almost cat-like golden
Hair Color: Raven-Black

Position:
"I'm lucky to be able to work here, so many different things to learn and see."
Butler

2ff76529ab30cb361bdd646011fdaf37.png

Name:
"Scam mutt, why should I tell you?"
Shima Yoshiko

Alias:
"Call me whatever fits your taste."
Shi | Yoshi | Shiyo

Male

Bio:
"My past is nothing, leave it be."
Shima didn't have a nice lifestyle. He was abandon, betrayed, raped, suffered and had done everything beyond sinful. His childhood was a complete mess but he still lived through it though he had many chances to end it all. He had shed many tears but after so many years, it seemed he gone dry to even have the heart to cry. His life now had gotten a bit better but he still suffer through hardship - drugs, financial problem, people, and etc - that everyone goes through and has no one to trust other than this one place, Star Haven Cafe, a small cafe that many goes to.

The first time he went in was during a time when he was running away from a bunch of loan owners he had yet to pay. There, everyone in the cafe were so nice and for the first time, Shima felt loved. A kind fellow served him a nice warm meal and a cup of warm coffee without asking for pay, saying it was on the house - though the guy paid for him secretly - which caught Shima off-guard. He never been treated nicely and ever since that day, he became a regular, constantly visiting the cafe, his only safe haven.

From time to time, he would try to dress a bit more neater so he wouldn't seem too bad since he had noticed his scary looks made some feel uncomfortable. Also he is usually seen with a sketchbook and lots of art supplies since he is an artist.

95d4b04ec9a9cc0d46c0e0dd907a6ec0.jpg

Position:
"I'm nothing important to you."
Regular Customer

Last edited:
Lochlyn Darose, #1c5d9e
Position:
Pastry Chef

Bio:
A high-school drop out who left standard schooling to pursue a future as a baker, Lochlyn's just another charming worker. He wants to eventually open a bakery when he saves up enough money but thought the experience would be nice prior to that resulting in him working at Star Haven. He's also working there to pay the bills. Lochlyn enjoys flirting with both the customers and his coworkers of both genders without any intent to go further than flattery as he sees it as the best way to warm up to people and break the ice. Every time he gets an order, he likes putting a little extra on it. Some sprinkles, icing in the shape of a heart or a smiley face, whatever he feels in the mood for. Believing in little acts of kindness, he goes out of his way to be a friendly guy. Lochlyn brushes off awkward situations and lets the more assertive people deal with problematic situations.

• Love
LnXfJiw.png
S T E L L A A L F O R D
position: Maid; Part-time
bio: Despite being known in the cafe, for her angelic appearance, with a sweet, caring smile that seems so genuine,
She is harsh and known to be blunt, and the kind of person who would become much more attractive with her mouth shut.
Always seen smiling, even when angry, which makes her quite terrifying; has a temper and quite lazy.
Despite her arrogance, she is not academically talented
Prone to Favoritism; Narcissistic and Sadistic
Current reasons for working at the cafe: to earn money
In College, taking up Performing Arts.
Family Status: Unknown; Scarcely talks about personal information.

• Love
Also, question. Shouldn't this be in the signups and discussions?

Can I reserve a maid and a pastry chef! <3

Woah, since when did we get such an adorable banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.