Splurge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Food, food, food. Either by ordering food, or by top brands. I grew up in a rather wealthy family, so between being hella picky and a bit snobby about my food, if I've got extra money I'd rather make my tummy happy. Besides my sister spends enough on clothes and gives them all to me a month or so later I don't think I'll ever have to go clothing shopping again. Which really was the only other thing I'd spend a lot of money on before moving out so long ago.

Everything else: "Hmmm $2 for 5? Nah too expensive"

Food, Games and Anime Merch:
giphy.gif

I don't know if my make up would count as a splurge. Where I live we don't have big make up stores, really our 'high end makeup' is drugstore make up, and the cheaper make up is shady stuff with god knows what ingredients, usually crappy but sometimes suprisingly good. I don't have a big make up collection, but I'm still reluctant about buying more. Literally I've been thinking for over a year of buying a lipstick that would cost me around 7 dollars, but I feel like I shouldn't spend my money on that >_>

As many other people, I splurge on food. Every week when I meet with my friends, we buy a bunch of snacks so I spend money on that (not much though), and I go out to eat with the boyfriend somewhat often.

I tend to splurge on others... whether it's out on the town with friends, a date, or doing something with others. In general that's the only time I spend more than I should because I feel those times are limited and feel they should be enjoyed to the fullest.

Status
Not open for further replies.