Split

Squirrel huggles moi? ^.^
Churchy likes Squirrel... :3

Yeah, it's fine now. :3

Squirrel likes Churchy, too! ^^

Anyeays, gettin off for now. Le telefono be le dying. Laters~

Ahaha, good night. Or, rather, bonne nuit.
Gotta love your very, very, VERY bad french. It makes Churchy laugh. xD

Name: Sarah Thomson
Appearance:
Skugga 3.jpg
Bio: Having a standard childhood with friends and good grades Sarah graduated and started working as a nurse at a veterinary hospital. Two days after turning 26 Sarah's parents died in a car crash and only a month after that someone broke into her parents home when Sarah was there to sort out her parents belongings. Having no other family left Sarah's friends where the ones reporting her missing, but no one found a trace of her and the case was eventually filed as another cold case. Sarah however was in another city, in another state even, being one of the healthy but random persons taken to be used in experiments, she was sedated and had a soul put inside her, causing Sarah's own soul to sink back and become dormant. Now though she starts to regain some concious, sometimes feeling and even seeing what the soul inhabiting her body does and she is furious over the fact that this person controls her body and she can't do anything.

Okay, so we have an imbalance we need to fix... Either get more people, or some of y'all need to make another char. XD Right now, we need one female subject, one male host, and one male subject to make it perfectly balanced all ways~

I am perfectly fine with doubling, but I will try to find someone if you wish. :)

Could you try to find someone? Having more peoples makes for more plotting minds.

​Does no one else really want to join? DDDD:

Cheer up squirrel. I'm sure some others will find their way. :)
*gives an acorn to the squirrel*

-munches cheerfully on le acorn- =^^=

I kinda wanna write a book based on this plot. Except I know I'd never get around to it. XD

Well if I were you, I'd take my time and relax until I know I'm ready to start something. :)

Yeah, definitely. Maybe when summer rolls around, and I have more free time than I know what to do with. :P

All i know is that i am ready to do this thing! Also once its on a role, it will open your mind to new possibilities for your book. If it turns out really good, you can just take the "script" we will have just written for you and use that, and maybe switch up a few things. I have always wanted to see my name in the acknowledgment of a book! Stares dreamily into the sunset, daydreaming while chewing on stick of sugar.

Then it wouldn't be my own ideas and I couldn't publish it, silly. :P

Pfft. All famous authors were secretly RP-addicts. ;)

It would be your own ideas aided by our ingenious minds!!!