Spirits Beyond

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jasmine stood against the wall next to Himeko "pretend you don't notice them and whatever you do...make sure to pretend I'm not here."
Himeko took out her binder for this class and scribbled down notes.

"Spunky one she's got there, huh?" Takashi gave Joel a puzzled look. "Her guardian." Takashi glanced back over at Jasmine and pulled out his notes. At first Takashi thought he could befriend the girl, but after asking about spirits, he assumed that he would end up being alone as usual. He sighed and ran a hand through his raven locks, messing them up a bit more.

"Why can't I talk to him?" she whispered to Jasmine curiously.
Jasmine sighed, "it's not the boy, it's the thing the boys with...I can't tell what he is...im worried for your safety little flower."
Himekos nickname from her Gaurdian was little flower, she always loved it when her Gaurdian called her that.
"You like him, don't you...or at least your starting to" Jasmine said.
Himeko blushed and Jasmine continued "you can stop staring at him...your doing it right now."
Himeko turned away from him blushing.

Takashi let out another drawn-out sight and sinked back into his seat. His gaze landed back on Himeko and he was staring. He knew he was staring, but he couldn't look away. She was pretty, plus she was the closest he's ever gotten to somebody understanding him.
"You like heerrr." Joel teased. "You do, don't you? I bet you do. I bet you want her to be yours. Why don't you make her yours? You know you can and you know you wa-" Takashi hit him with his binder. Well, he tried. Sadly it went right through Joel. Thankfully he sat at the back of the class, so nobody noticed.

"I guess you can go and say hi" Jasmine said.
Himeko fixed her hair before sitting next to him "umm hi" she smiled.
Jasmine glared at Joel before walking closer to Takashi

Takashi uncharacteristically blushed for a moment before it faded. "Hi. I never caught your name." Joel sniggered at Jasmine's glare.

Jasmine stared at Takashi, studying him.
"Himeko, and yours?" she said

"Takashi." He said brightly, holding out a hand. He looked over at Jasmine and flashed her a smile as well.

Jasmine smirked then with a wave of her hand she knocked his pencils over. Himeko gave her a confused look and Jasmine stared at him straight in the eyes. "Himeko, I'm pretty sure he can see me, but just in case pretend I'm not here.."

Status
Not open for further replies.