Spartan Academy for monsters and humans! All are welcome to join!

The Alpha and the Omega Vergil

Defeating you like this has no meaning.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
Anytime
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Futanari
Genres
SciFi, Fantasy, Romance, Magic, Post-Apocalyptic, some yaoi between traps
"There is no safer place for monsters like myself. I'm a calamity demon mixed with Death Angels. My mother was the strongest Death Angel in existence before she encountered my father, Sparda. Sparda himself could only be matched in human form by my mother before he overshadows her own powers by activating his Sin devil form. I have both of my parents abilities but I am most in tune with my father's abilities because using my mother's is too much of an overkill. My name is Neo Vergil Sparda, or just Vergil, and this is my home called The Dragon's Villa."

Form:
Name of monster or monsters: Neo Vergil Sparda
Rank of monster in power:SSS Overwhelming demonic power inherited from his father. Actually vastly surpasses his father in power. Can alter the surroundings by flaring his power if he feels like it.
Appearance: http://orig05.deviantart.net/4d7d/f...cial_edition___vergil_a_by_hazzy5-d8szo5d.jpg
Girlfriends/love interests: open to suggestions
Abilities: Able to separate man from demon by stabbing himself with Yamato, and vice-versa with his uncle's Devil Sword Dante. Just like his father can summon his human counterpart to battle briefly, he does it with his demon side. Able to distort time-space to summon portals of transport and cut dimensions with his father's katana named Yamato. Able to transform at will into devil trigger and Sin devil trigger both of which make him exponentially more powerful than his father. Has the ability to decay things around him in a 10 mile radius until they are ash, which is the ability from his mother that he rarely uses because he wants to enjoy the battles he has. Uses summoned swords made purely from demonic energy for long distance attacks.
Personality: laid-back and occasionally flirtatious, cool and stylish attitude, also has a more serious, cynical, distant, sardonic and somewhat antisocial attitude but will open up to his love interest or interests if given time and effort from the love interest or interests.