Spar/Fight

I see, im used to fights on Xat. I wasn't the best, but I was good enough to stand on my own against some of the strongest fighters

I have heard of Xat. I am really looking forward to fighting new people new styles SOO much it gets boring facing the same people always v.v

Yeah, it got boring on there too, but ALOT of people on xat thought that they were the shit and GM like a hoe. Thats one of the main reasons why I left, and filled with drama

We have the people on MOW that pass off GM by clever wording and just like to run extremely over powered characters. Or cheat the system by using a Non OP character in ways that make them OP.. I like simple sword fights. Basic magic casting.. Hand to hand.. don't have to go into all this ridiculous scientific fuck you crap that is built to make you the Omni- Power of the Universe.. v.v

Aye, I can't wait to see what she has to say about the plan you came up with Wolfsin; and it could also be like a small tourny but I do like the idea of making it into a roleplay as well.. Nevertheless may I ask what kind of RPC's you both have or will be using.
~ |Reign|

Mine and Sohpia's Character sheets are up in this chat near the beginning if you would like to check them out Raine. I also Para fight but I use only what is necessary nothing more nothing less, and I am notorious for counters or in technical terms "interrupts"

Alright was just curious, I too Para/Multi Para but had based that question towards the type of roleplay characters; I failed to be specific due to the circumstance at the exact moment the message was typed out.. I have ADD and hadn't consumed one of my pills yet, my ability to focus was shit thus my working came out horrible; not to mention the fact that I was on my cell phone at the time xD. No need to fear though, am home now so I am medicated haha.
~--> |Reign|

Sounds pretty good. I wouldn't mind doing that. We can start a new thread and just use the same dojo idea from the one on one we were doing. I only ask that every post one at a time and wait for everyone to post a response so there isn't overlap of things. If you two could do a character info like we did that would be great and I'll put a link up for the new thread.

Can our character be supernatural or no?

We, or at least I thought we weren't, staying away from powers but you can have weapons.

Yeah we are avoiding powers for this rp. Mostly humanesque Characters =)

Alrighty So I think thats everything you guys just need to get a CS put out there and then Sophia can make the Dojo and we can have some good Fight/ Drama fun itll be cool doing a group dojo rp. So.. I think Sophia you might want to put that in the.. Maybe fantasy Forum? That was its set for group rp. =D

So like he said, once I get your guys CS I can put up the thread. I put it was apps closed so it will just be us playing. Wolfsin, what me to just use my intro from before or a new one just to start us off?

either one is perfectly fine with me =)

Oi!, I'm sorry I fell behind; was on IMVU (another way to RP) and was sparing/fighting someone Multi Para/Novella style. Was mostly UM and slight MP with three judges;(people to look over each post making sure everything is legit) ended up having a major debate over the dudes technique he was using thus bringing the spar to a screeching halt...Dissapointing yes but it allowed me to come back here. Going to finish up this this Bio, then send it to you all.

---> |Reign| <---

Want me to send my Character here or what?

Guys, why don't I just move the thread? No need to make a new thread.

I freakin love how staffs on this site actually work and are so cool.
Last chat site i was at, all staffs were assholes and like never cared to help anyone.
Your awesome celetialis, don't let anyone tell you