• *sigh* someday Minibit will include my opinion in a poll option

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Run's to grab video*
*See's @Shas'Ui already posted a version of it*

;A;

Any ways, I'm not much of a soup person.
I usually have mushroom soup.

I posted four different versions of it, then ended up settling on one. Fuck, that scene has some good variants.
It is a masterfully crafted scene. :P

I'll stick with the ol fashioned chicken noodle soup and a side of white rice.

looks like no one's completely against soup, but there are those of us who have their preferences. i like oxtail soup... the clear one, and turtle soup, and french onion soup, and mushroom cream soup and tomato cream soup with a dab of cream, and... i like the asian soups until suddenly i have grissle between my teeth or pure fat, or some other unidentifiable, usually very chewy reason for me to almost lose it... if i don't like some soup, it's basically because it hides stuff that i don't like, but if it's pure, i love it.

My grandparents made me hate all kinds of soup, doesn't help I really dislike the mushy mushy feeling of boiled vegetables...except cuccumbers.

I love, love, LOVE soup! Any kind of soup, it doesn't matter. Cream of crab, clam chowder, chicken noodle, bean soup....all of them! Except tomato....because I despise tomatoes. Growing up in Maryland, crab soup is a must. You cannot have a party. I love any kind of soup with seafood in the most, although my grandma's navy bean soup is the best soup in the entire world. I could eat the whole pot of that stuff and still want more.

For some reason my soups don't turn out that well. I can make some pretty awesome chicken noodle soup, but any others I attempt are just blah....

Status
Not open for further replies.