Soup

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minibit, Feb 8, 2016.

?

SOUP?

1. Only if it's not cream soup

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  2. #yesallsoup

23 vote(s)
    59.0%
  3. Soup is awful in all forms

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  4. Only cream soup

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  5. Dude, dude! CHILLED SOUP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. *sigh* someday Minibit will include my opinion in a poll option

11 vote(s)
    28.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOUUUUUP

• Love Love x 3
    • Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Randomly, Misou soup is one of my favorites. Its simple, but that's the beauty of it.

4. At first, I thought my opinion just wasn't there. Then, after re-reading all of those carefully, I realized it was done as a number sign twitter tag. :s

GIVE ME ALL OF THE SOUPS. All of them. *SLUUUURP*

• Like Like x 1
  5. YES ALL SOUPS PLEASE.

6. While that looks hella tasty, isn't that more of a stew than a soup?

I really like some flavours of soup, not a fan of others. I developed a tomato soup addiction after going to Medieval Times and discovering the most tasty goddamn soup I ever had. I also like vegetable, minestrone, and chicken noodle, and I don't tend to go off that path too often, considering I don't find soup filling and I'd rather eat something solid if I'm hungry. It makes for a great side, though.

7. I'm picky about soup. But not. I will eat most soups, but there are some I just... no. My favorite is potato soup though. Po-tay-to!

• Like Like x 1
  8. clam chowder
    chicken corn chowder
    enchilada soup
    bean and barley soup
    dumping soup
    wild rice soup
    potato soup

GIMME ALL THE SOUP!

9. I love soup. Chinese watercress soup is the best, with carrot and daikon soup right behind <3

10. [​IMG]

MAN, GINATAANG IS MY MOST FAVORITE DESSERT SOUP.

11. DESSERT SOUP? THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE MKAY?

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. I think I don't know enough about soup to really have an informed opinion lmfao

I really like those soups from...Olive Garden, yea that's it, I really like the soups from there though

13. I like soup in general, though I tend to prefer the light but creamy ones.

Hmm, pumpkin soup is nice. I kind of want it now.

14. My favourite soup is probably Oxtail, Chicken Noodle, Leek and Potato, or if goulash is soup, Oxtail Goulash or Pea and Sausage Goulash :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. The freshly minced arrogant of those foolish enough to stand up to me, with a nice cream of mushroom, a little morrow bone, and garnished with parsley, and served by an adorable @Diana wearing cute little cat ears.

• Love Love x 1
  16. Both the blueberry soup and this look good ; ; I like desserts and I like sweets, so dessert + soup like this sounds perfect...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.