3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
bulalo.png

http://www.filipino-food-lovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/bulalo.png

DO YOU SEE THAT BEAUTIFUL, GELATINOUS BLOB OF MARROW IN THAT BONE? DO YOU KNOW HOW DECADENT THAT IS? IT'S LIKE BUTTER, BUT MEAT-FLAVORED. FUCK, NAPAKASARAP 'YAN.

Randomly, Misou soup is one of my favorites. Its simple, but that's the beauty of it.

At first, I thought my opinion just wasn't there. Then, after re-reading all of those carefully, I realized it was done as a number sign twitter tag. :s

GIVE ME ALL OF THE SOUPS. All of them. *SLUUUURP*

Reactions: Minibit
YES ALL SOUPS PLEASE.

bulalo.png

http://www.filipino-food-lovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/bulalo.png

DO YOU SEE THAT BEAUTIFUL, GELATINOUS BLOB OF MARROW IN THAT BONE? DO YOU KNOW HOW DECADENT THAT IS? IT'S LIKE BUTTER, BUT MEAT-FLAVORED. FUCK, NAPAKASARAP 'YAN.
While that looks hella tasty, isn't that more of a stew than a soup?

I really like some flavours of soup, not a fan of others. I developed a tomato soup addiction after going to Medieval Times and discovering the most tasty goddamn soup I ever had. I also like vegetable, minestrone, and chicken noodle, and I don't tend to go off that path too often, considering I don't find soup filling and I'd rather eat something solid if I'm hungry. It makes for a great side, though.

I'm picky about soup. But not. I will eat most soups, but there are some I just... no. My favorite is potato soup though. Po-tay-to!

Reactions: Alan
clam chowder
chicken corn chowder
enchilada soup
bean and barley soup
dumping soup
wild rice soup
potato soup

GIMME ALL THE SOUP!

I love soup. Chinese watercress soup is the best, with carrot and daikon soup right behind <3

While that looks hella tasty, isn't that more of a stew than a soup?

I really like some flavours of soup, not a fan of others. I developed a tomato soup addiction after going to Medieval Times and discovering the most tasty goddamn soup I ever had. I also like vegetable, minestrone, and chicken noodle, and I don't tend to go off that path too often, considering I don't find soup filling and I'd rather eat something solid if I'm hungry. It makes for a great side, though.
1380180162.jpg

MAN, GINATAANG IS MY MOST FAVORITE DESSERT SOUP.

I think I don't know enough about soup to really have an informed opinion lmfao

I really like those soups from...Olive Garden, yea that's it, I really like the soups from there though

I like soup in general, though I tend to prefer the light but creamy ones.

Hmm, pumpkin soup is nice. I kind of want it now.

My favourite soup is probably Oxtail, Chicken Noodle, Leek and Potato, or if goulash is soup, Oxtail Goulash or Pea and Sausage Goulash :D

Reactions: Shas'Ui
The freshly minced arrogant of those foolish enough to stand up to me, with a nice cream of mushroom, a little morrow bone, and garnished with parsley, and served by an adorable @Diana wearing cute little cat ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.