Soul Eater: The Return of Asura

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Next," was what Kaius stated, then took the floor. He pulled out his chain-sickle, and waved it around for sec. He pointed to himself and stated: "Meister." Then he pointed to his weapon.

"Not actual Weapon," he stated, then got serious. He spun it around his body in complex patterns and techniques. At some point he took the speed up a notch, caught the chain between his legs, and got it to flip around his waist, catching it before the blade entered his skin, let the chain go, and having it flip through the room, embedding itself in the wall. He sprinted towards it, ran up the wall, grabbing his weapon along the way, back-flipping off the wall, and landing in the middle of the room. He spun it around his body for good measure, caught it, then bowed. He stowed his weapon away again, then returned to his seat.

"I'm used to that weapon," he stated. "Someone like it. Please."

Cosette sat waiting for all of it to be over. She wanted to be away for the buffoon that had been her brother. If she was stuck with him it'd be over for her. She'd probably kill herself. Not that she'd go through with it... The blonde dread fell in front. She sighed pushing them back behind. All the people she watched were amazing. Simply amazing.

When would this be over?

This academy was a strange one alright. Having a mad scientist for a professor and a screw hanging out of his head. What about this gym teacher that was completely the zombie type. Even a guy who is a complete player when it comes to girls but just can't even get her own daughter to even like him. How pathetic. She didn't say anything out loud but her mind was wrapped around how strange things were at the academy. It was a nice change of pace since she wasn't the only weird one but still...

As the others continued on she pulled a small sketch pad out to doodle a figure for each person that had stepped up to show off their skills either as a Meister or as a Weapon. Cosette even included names. Each one was capable of much more but most only showed their safe moves. Remir leaned over as saw what she had been doing. He whispered softly so no one else could be heard. "That is totally cheating." She shrugged as to her it was just notes and a way to remember everyone.

Emily would clap quietly for al of the demonstrators that came with or without partners. Even Kaius wo she was quite afraid of.

Ryota would sit slently, making a bored face. Waitng for h next excersise and hoping to spar with someone. "Next...Next" He continued to mutter.

Kaius leaned over and nudged Ryota.

"Not so fun, huh?" he asked. He could tell what Ryota was waiting for: the sparring. Kaius was too. He was getting antsy just thinking about pitting himself against a fellow student. He started looking around and taking mental notes on certain students.

Mio: A girl

Cosette: A girl

Emily: A girl

Remir: Too jumpy, would be difficult to wear down. Beat him quickly if necessary.

Hana: A girl

Shika: Seemed to be shy. Would rather not fight him, would be cruel.

Ryota: Oh man this guy looked good. Another Meiser? AND a possible equal? Too perfect for words.

As he stared at Ryota, Kaius began to throw soul wave after soul wave at him. Purposefully getting him worked up. Kaius wanted to fight him, whether in PE, or after.

"Yeah, not my style at all" Ryota would nod bluntly.

"Shhh Ryo! That's so rude!" Emily replied.

Suddenly Ryota began to feel anxious and pumped. More so than usual. He could feel small amount of wavelength being shoved his way. By the eerie feel it was Kaius's no doubt. Ryota would smirk in response and send an equal amount back as if it were a game. It ws as if the two were speaking through they're sould and Ryota was responding with a bright yes to his challenge.

Emily began to get abit nervous upon seeing Ryo's smirk. It was that smirk he gave before he did omething stupidor reckless. Unfourtunately he had already done the stupid one when he wrecked the gym.

Mio was tired, but smart enough to pay close attention to what the others could do. It appeared that most of them already had partners, so they didn't have to get stuck with someone they didn't know. She noticed that Sid was looking at her, expecting her to volunteer to go next. Mio didn't care to show others what she could do, nor could she show them, she was a weapon, which means she couldn't do much on her own. Much to her hatred of it, she had to at least explain her weapon forms, and she would hate every second of standing in front of this group. Being out of actual options, she stood up, and glaring at Sid somewhat, walked over to about where the others had stood. Today was one of the worst days of her life, or so it seemed at the moment.

"Well, considering I'm a weapon, I can't do much without a meister," she took in a somewhat deep breath before talking again, "Please try and follow while I explain my weapon forms and capabilities. First off, I can match my soul wavelength to just about anyone, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I can achieve a perfect soul resonance with them, meaning they can't use my second form. I am also capable as acting as a meister myself, though I would prefer to rely on my own hand-to-hand combat skills in any situation where I didn't have my partner." she stopped for a breath, "As for my weapon forms; my first appearance is that of a gun with a chain and blade attached to the cartridge, in that form I fire my soul wavelength in short bursts, which are stronger if I have a capable partner; my second appearance is that of a demonic scythe, if you're actually capable of matching my soul wavelength that well, then you're the best and most capable partner for me. So, that's the end of the long explanation, I hope I didn't bore you all too much."

It was apparent that their teacher had been paying extremely close attention. She felt pleased with herself in the fact that she had refrained from treating the entire class as idiots and tried to be nice. Her tail swished side to side as she sat on the bleachers, waiting impatiently to see who she would get partnered with.

((OOC: Sorry for the long dialogue, hard to try any type of fighting when you're a weapon on your own))

Celia blinked and watched as everything unfolded before her. Her first day at the DWMA was going fairly well, but she had still not found a weapon. She needed to find one. She looked down, twiddling her thumbs in thought. If I don't find a weapon, I'm totally screwed! What if I end up being the only person without a weapon? They'd kick me out! Gah! Her mind seemed to like scaring her like that. Suddenly, she looked up to see a single person standing there. Her mind cleared for a moment as Celia listened to what she had to say. She's a weapon. She wasn't sure what to do at this point. She was only a meister.

Was she supposed to go up, as well? What would she do? Take a broom and use it as a makeshift weapon? That would be ridiculous. Was she to just walk up and say something along the lines of, "Hi. I'm Celia Daemon. Meister." And then just go sit down? Instead of making a fool of herself, she stayed sitting in her spot on the bleachers, hoping that she wouldn't be called upon with no weapon.

"Well then," Sid spoke up. "Passing over the final student as it seems she doesn't want to go, time for some sparring! Students! I want you all to pair up as I said before and get yourself prepared. There will be NO bloodshed, NO broken bones, NO KILLING. When I was alive, I never let kids kill each other. That's the kind of man I was."

Kaius could feel Ryota's wavelengths hitting him like brick walls of aggressive energy. His hands were twitching and he could SWEAR his chain-sickle was shouting at him to swing it around. Before he got up however, the words of that one girl hit him as well. He spun around and stared at her again. Without another word, he got up and walked over to her.

"Hey," he said, getting her attention. "You wanna be... partners. For this?"

Holy crap, had he really just said all of that? In a ROW!?

"Finally!" Ryotas roar would slim into an aggressive growl, gaining foul looks from some of the other students. It wasn't as if he cared at all though. His apathetic attitude usually lead him to be one track minded and right now he was focused on one person, Kaius. The second the word sparring passed Sid's lifeless lips Ryota's head shot around to Kaius. He rose from his seat ready to approach the older boy. Ryota was ready to suggest a one on one with no weapons seeing as Kaius didn't have one but before he made it to him Kaius was already in a conversation. With a weapon? "Interestin'" He whispered

Emily would shiver abit after her partners outburst. She already knew where he was going with all of this. She sighed and was somewhat happy that she was going to be left out of the spar with Kaius. He scared her almost as much as her own partner did for whatever reason. Emily's heart skipped a beat when she saw Kaius talking t the weapon who had recently announced her abilities. Emily sighed and hid her face beeath her long hair. She would've curled up into a ball right there on the bleachers if she weren't wearing such a short skirt. The realization that she was going to be dragged into a small rivalry was hitting her slowly.

(I'll add a character sheet after this... I need to post so I don't fall behind.)

Qeith burst through the door suddenly, panting from his sprint to the school. He looked around at the people who were now staring at him before going to sit down next to Celia. They were friends, and he hadn't told her that he would be attending the DWMA this year; he had been hoping to surprise her, but now all he could hope for was her availability as a partner. He waved at Sid nervously, not sure what to say. Things were now extremely awkward.

Cosette sighed. She didn't want to begin. She knew shoe would be stuck with her buffoon brother. Her fist collided with his head. "Come on, Loser." If no one asked to be her partner, at least she had someone she knew how to control weapon wise. Their soul wavelengths actually were equal.

Remir looked up at her then around to everyone else. He pouted wanting one of the other women to be his partner. "No!" He huffed and sat back causing his butt to fall in the bleacher hole, where feet normally go.

Her eyes rolled as he was being a little child. "Fine! Find a new partner." Her body moved to the bottom of the bleachers to wait and only hope someone would ask her.

The blonde guy on the other hand watched his sister go else where. His body jolted up and began to ask around to all the women Meisters. "Would you like to be partners?" All were negatives thus far but he didn't give up.

Mio was happy that the little 'Show & Tell' of abilities was over, now she was supposed to find a partner she could work with and then spar. Maybe she would get lucky and have a decent partner. Then the guy who went earlier with the chain and blade walked up to her and asked to be partners. Great, someone I'm not familiar with, not to mention that I know nothing about, not even his name, wants to be my partner, As Mio thought about the reasons why not to say yes, she realized that he didn't seem like an idiot or a moron, Mio just sighed as she spoke, "Sure, I don't see why not, it might even be fun. But before that, I would like to know your name at least, I'm Mio."

It wasn't too hard to at least try and get along with him, he had potential, plus he wouldn't fail at being her partner. She smiled slightly at the thought that she would be able to have a good meister that could, just possibly, help her to be able to take on anyone. This was going to be interesting, she'd never partnered with someone that was like this, someone that seems quiet, though she hoped he wasn't so quiet that they only had conversations that lasted only a few words every time, that would be just as annoying as an overly talkative person.

Kaius could hardly believe his luck. She actually didn't mind. Awesome.

"My name's Kaius. Sorry I seem like a strange guy. Haven't had much interaction with large groups before. Heh." For some odd reason, he didn't feel weird about talking normally to her. He couldn't place it, but it felt calm... comforting even, to treat her like an equal. But then, why couldn't he do this with Ryota? He felt Ryota could feel him on his level. He wouldn't think he was weird or anything... would he? 'No,' Kaius answered himself. 'I can tell. He wouldn't even care.'

And there was the answer. Kaius felt that- Mio, was it? He felt that Mio would care, but in a kind way. Ryota wouldn't care because he just wanted to fight him. Mio might even come to appreciate him. 'But enough thinking about these things,' he stopped himself. 'Time to play.'

"Think you could weaponize now? I would like to... uh... 'get a feel for you' before we start. Hopefully that didn't sound weird," Kaius asked Mio with a small grin.

Ryota wasted no time. In a flash he was in the middle of the gym. He started shadowboxing, throwing combos that would go smoothly with Emily's black gauntlet form. He waited for Kaius to get aquainted with his new or temporary partner.

Emily stood behind her partner, watching as he threw familiar punches to the air. By himself Ryota had great strength to his punches, she often wondered if his right hook could dent steel, oddly enough she hadn't remembered if she saw him do it before. Needless to say when Emily entered her gauntlet form Ryota was at an advantage, for each combo packed an enormous punch. She then looked over to Kaius. He was a little ominous, like Ryota and looked like a formidable match. Even so Emily couldnt see her partner losing a fight with anyone, not at all.

Celia looked to Qeith as he weaponized, obviously caught up on what all had happened. She didn't quite know who to pair up with. Perhaps they had a dummy she could practice on. That could be cool. She walked up to the teacher, being her quiet, normal self. "Excuse me, sir. You wouldn't happen to have a dummy I could spar with, would you?" She stared blankly at him, hiding her shyness with... well, blankness.

OKAY GUYS. UNFORTUNANTLY I'M GOING TO HAVE TO CALL IT QUITS. ICHIGO HAS DISSAPEARED AND I WAS WAITING ON HER TO CONTINUE THIS. AS IT IS, IT'S BEEN A WEEK AND I FEEL BAD FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN WAITING. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT SO FAR AND I'M SORRY TO DO THIS.

P.S. IF ANYONE WANTS ME IN A ROLEPLAY, INVITE ME~! I GOT NOTHING BUT TIME UNTIL I GET SHIPPED FOR BOOT CAMP AND I CAN PLAY ANYTHING, EVEN AN EMOTIONLESS ROBOT >XD. LOVE YOU ALL~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.