Sorrows of the Wolf

*bites and claws at her cage waiting to be release.. she paces back and forth... ready to fight... ready to run and claim the land of her clan..*

As far as i can tell loveless has gone to stay with her step-mother, so we might be waiting a while.

Reactions: 1 person
Ack, I am so sorry guys.... internet has been down.... If you guys can wait a bit longer, that would help a bit. I am under a lot of stress and things aren't going to well right now... I may be off a couple more days. And I still need to do my character sheet. I'll do that in the next couple days...

Thankyou all for your patience, and I am deeply sorry for this inconvenience.

~Loveless

Its no big deal, just want to play thats all. Take your time and I hope things get better. *ears perk up at the thought of getting out of her cell* Smiles* ...

Loveless is now living with her mother, who is between jobs (If i understood her e-mail right) so further delays methinks......

:/ Are we holding the fort for Loveless or shall I archive this till she returns?

I kinda meant to be taking over. Anyone still here should post saying so and we need someone to play love;ess' character or nmake thier own for that slot.

I can try to help just let me know. I dont want to step on any toes.

Most seem to have dropped out so idk... Loveless is still out of commission so... maybe its time to give up