• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

something smutty with plot

Faithviper

Edgebaron
FOLKLORE MEMBER
I'm in a kinky kind of mood right now, not all of the content stuff has to be in the rp, it can be with a fandom or original pairings. If you have a F-List, that would be great to see, I play bottom for m/m, and f/f since im still new at doing f/f, and I only play as a female with m/f.

I'd like to write with you ^^ I'm a bit bored, so I have nothing better to do… Well, actually I do, I just don't want to work for school right now X3

Either MxM or FxM, don't really do FxF… Which do you prefer?

Rather regular pairings, I don't really like fandom because I get bored easily by them :/

Lol alright, I have a few pairings I like.

Demon/human
Angel/human
Demon/angel
Werewolf/ human
Bounty Hunter/ hunted
Royalty
Knight/servant or slave
Master/slave
Vampire/slayer
Vampire/ human
Vampires
Werewolfs
Master/human doll
Nagas
Merepeople
Photographer/model
Rock star/fan
Band mates
Mob boss/undercover cop
Soldier/nurse
Nazi/gypsy
Scientist/experiment

Hmm… I like the sound off:

Photographer/model
Rock star/fan
Bandmates
Soldier/Nurse
Scientist/ Experiment

X3
Hmm, well yeah, that is a tough one… Should we try Scientist/experiment? I've never done that one before.. We could give it a shot ^^

Alright! So its supposed to be about a scientist that has an unhealthy obsession with his newest experiment. The experiment would be a shifter, here are some pictures.

fennec_fox_2.jpg 581733.jpg

Okay… So how smutty or kinky do you want this to be? Any limits?

Can you do the first post? You're the host ^^

tumblr_mokeuzZnTI1qd4aano2_500.jpg

Umm the only things that I can think of that are big no nos for me are scat and killing the main characters. I'll tell you the name as soon as I get it posted, I can't copy and paste things on my cell.

My pretty little experiment. Sorry its short, I couldn't think of a good start with just him

Back