1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

something smutty with plot

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Faithviper, Oct 7, 2014.

1. I'm in a kinky kind of mood right now, not all of the content stuff has to be in the rp, it can be with a fandom or original pairings. If you have a F-List, that would be great to see, I play bottom for m/m, and f/f since im still new at doing f/f, and I only play as a female with m/f.

2. I'd like to write with you ^^ I'm a bit bored, so I have nothing better to do… Well, actually I do, I just don't want to work for school right now X3

• Love Love x 1
  3. XD so what kind of pairing would you like?

4. Either MxM or FxM, don't really do FxF… Which do you prefer?

5. Hmmm well I haven't had many m/m rps on here, so let's go with that.

6. Okay, cool ^^

So what kind of plot did you have in mind?

7. Well would you like something from a fandom or just a regular pairing not from fandoms?

8. Rather regular pairings, I don't really like fandom because I get bored easily by them :/

9. Lol alright, I have a few pairings I like.

Demon/human
    Angel/human
    Demon/angel
    Werewolf/ human
    Bounty Hunter/ hunted
    Royalty
    Knight/servant or slave
    Master/slave
    Vampire/slayer
    Vampire/ human
    Vampires
    Werewolfs
    Master/human doll
    Nagas
    Merepeople
    Photographer/model
    Rock star/fan
    Band mates
    Mob boss/undercover cop
    Soldier/nurse
    Nazi/gypsy
    Scientist/experiment

10. Hmm… I like the sound off:

Photographer/model
    Rock star/fan
    Bandmates
    Soldier/Nurse
    Scientist/ Experiment

11. Ohh I'm stuck between rock star/fan and scientist/ experament

12. X3
    Hmm, well yeah, that is a tough one… Should we try Scientist/experiment? I've never done that one before.. We could give it a shot ^^

13. Alright! So its supposed to be about a scientist that has an unhealthy obsession with his newest experiment. The experiment would be a shifter, here are some pictures.

fennec_fox_2.jpg 581733.jpg

14. Okay… So how smutty or kinky do you want this to be? Any limits?

Can you do the first post? You're the host ^^

tumblr_mokeuzZnTI1qd4aano2_500.jpg

15. Umm the only things that I can think of that are big no nos for me are scat and killing the main characters. I'll tell you the name as soon as I get it posted, I can't copy and paste things on my cell.

16. Sure, np ^^

17. My pretty little experiment. Sorry its short, I couldn't think of a good start with just him

18. When do you want to start?

19. I already posted it yesterday

20. Where? I think I missed it X3