Something New

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He clasped the mans hand and shook it firmly smiling " Thank you, and the name is Michael " He looks at the girl and frowns a bit. " Hey dont worry she'll be fine ill take her" He said still smiling releasing the mans hand from the handshake. He felt bad that all she wanted to do was have a good time but this guy was stopping her, he was right in all the whole club rules. " Ill pay for her, and watch her like a hawk...after all she couldn't be doing much trouble could she? " His already placed hand on her shoulder loosened a bit hoping the man would understand.

"That sounds fair I suppose." Davin said begrudgingly. He gently released the girl's hood, passing the responsibility to Michael. "I just don't trust her is all, mate... What kind of person has to use the back entry of a club anyway?" He said more to himself than anyone. He leaned down to talk to the girl. "Make sure you behave now, love. If my friend here says that you've been naughty..." His tone turned harsh as he leaned in closer talking in almost a whisper, "You become my problem again. And I'm sure you don't want that." He turned his attention back to Michael. "Remind me to buy you a drink sometime!" He said over the music as he wandered back over to the bar.

"That sounds fair I suppose." Davin said begrudgingly. He gently released the girl's hood, passing the responsibility to Michael. "I just don't trust her is all, mate... What kind of person has to use the back entry of a club anyway?" He said more to himself than anyone. He leaned down to talk to the girl. "Make sure you behave now, love. If my friend here says that you've been naughty..." His tone turned harsh as he leaned in closer talking in almost a whisper, "You become my problem again. And I'm sure you don't want that." He turned his attention back to Michael. "Remind me to buy you a drink sometime!" He said over the music as he wandered back over to the bar.

Finally. God, thank you. The grip loosened and let go of, the tension is dying, well at least she is now free from this 'Davin'.
The man who captured her leaned down to look at her, more to talk, to warn to her. She listened carefully, her eyes gleamed with annoyance as the man treats her like a kid. Her eyebrows furrow, her eyes shows anger. She glared at him. 'You made me into a problem for you first, tough guy! I'm not scared of you!' Her eyes yelled, more of a challenging look as the man walks away to the bar.

She turned around, looking at Michael in the eyes. Her voice echoed with deep breaths in her gas mask, "You." she growled, turns into a nasty deep growl as it filtered out of her mask. She sighed and slowly she removes her gas mask from her face but not fully, she let it hang around her neck, still in front of her lower part of the face, covering the sights of people from it, but who would even notice a little in size girl?

Her voice sounded much better without the filtration of the gas mask now. "Michael, right? Well, is there space in the schedule for my turn? Or did you took all of my time?" she said, annoyed and still locked with his eyes with her deadly glare. She thought of her questions, maybe.. "No, I should ask the DJ for that. Thanks anyway." She said as she puts her gas mask on and pull on her hood back, with a smirk in her eyes, she tries to walk away from him.

He looks at her with a smirk looking at her " Man your rude to people who get you inside safely " He laughs and continues to shuffle his hands in his pockets. " Im going up to there to chill but you can take my turn if you want, ive already DJ'ed alot. " He said as he was waving her along making his way towards the DJ tables, as he hoped she followed him he waved her to the table's and took a seat on the couch that was placed a little ways back from the DJ stand. He had fixated his hat and took a sip of his beer which was still on the table. " Have fun...but dont get me in trouble "