Someone drew art of me

Now if you'll excuse me...

t3eeb29_sharpening-my-knife.gif

Gotta make sure the tip goes in effortlessly.
Just the tip.

Aw man, now I'm getting dislikes on a second thread as well...

Damn Brovo you're good!

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
It's fine. :P
I'm honestly surprised I wasn't swarmed with them at the start by people who hated me back on spam. :P
You might have not been liked on RPG but why would anyone bother giving you dislikes and hate for it where you're trying to restart? We might not be on even terms with you but that doesn't mean we're all assholes that're going to give you a bad rep early on a place where we're all equals and aiming for better like dicks.

Nope... You're now getting dislikes cause you deserve/earn them, not because we're childish nitwits that hold grudges and wish to throw our own feces at you just cause of pointless hate. What type of people would we be if we did that??

You get a clean slate, I get a clean slate, Jorick, Stryder, everyone!!! Clean slates are all wonderful and makes us awesome. And from what I've seen everyone has done a really god job with them. Hardly anyone has a single dislike so it just shows how good everyone is trying to be. C:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Drifter
You might have not been liked on RPG but why would anyone bother giving you dislikes and hate for it where you're trying to restart? We might not be on even terms with you but that doesn't mean we're all assholes that're going to give you a bad rep early on a place where we're all equals and aiming for better like dicks.

Nope... You're now getting dislikes cause you deserved them, not because we're childish nitwits that hold grudges and wish to throw our own feces at you just cause of pointless hate. What type of people would we be if we did that??

Clean slates for all!!! 8D
What? What are you even talking about? This is some serious nonsense. Hold onto your bitterness. Let that ire brew inside of you and boil. Seethe out of your every pore. Fester. Let it well into some venomous stew that gushes out and floods out upon Iwaku--

I mean.

Uhm.

*coughs*

Right. Rainbows, sunshine, happiness for everyone. :rainbow:

Nope... You're now getting dislikes cause you deserved them, not because we're childish nitwits that hold grudges and wish to throw our own feces at you just cause of pointless hate. What type of people would we be if we did that??

You get a clean slate, I get a clean slate, Jorick, Stryder, everyone!!! Clean slates are all wonderful and makes us awesome. And from what I've seen everyone has done a really god job with them. Hardly anyone has a single dislike so it just shows how good everyone is trying to be. C:
I wasn't suggesting they'd hash out dislikes in a childish grudge or rage.
But there's already been a few cases where people have gone:

"You're wrong about everything!"
"Listen here shit! We hid coming here cause we wanted to avoid you. I know you like your debates but we're just being straight"
"You've been bad talking Iwaku on the Guild"

^All actual examples. I'm not going to claim they're perfect re-wordings though.
Where clearly there is some anger or hostility towards me and something I've said.
So I was commenting on how I'm surprised those cases hadn't led to dislikes yet.

Evil soul consuming ferrets... I knew it! o_o
Couldn't help thinking the same thing. But it would be more funny if the ferret was actually saying it... heh.