5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Science Fiction, Post Apocalypse, Horror, Romance, Survival...
There's a ferret and everything.

7c2e6a3ce42ccc420760f5e6312f2c3c.png

@Hellis just randomly drew a picture of me. ALSO A FERRET!

So has anyone else received random arts of themselves? Or maybe a role play character? Not something you asked for or commissioned, but just drew up for you.

Also hi Hellis! I told you I'd post it somewhere! It's awesome! You're awesome!

There's a ferret and everything.

7c2e6a3ce42ccc420760f5e6312f2c3c.png

@Hellis just randomly drew a picture of me. ALSO A FERRET!

So has anyone else received random arts of themselves? Or maybe a role play character? Not something you asked for or commissioned, but just drew up for you.

Also hi Hellis! I told you I'd post it somewhere! It's awesome! You're awesome!
It might just be a side effect of being awesome. I know in my case, someone sung a song for me and posted it as a youtube video, but not sure if that counts.

Not me. Actually it did, but it was some jokes pictures at anime club making fun of the fact I tend to draw Dango's on the whiteboard at every club meeting.

Though I'm curious, do you actually look like that or did Hellis take liberties in imagining what you looked like?

It might just be a side effect of being awesome. I know in my case, someone sung a song for me and posted it as a youtube video, but not sure if that counts.
Sure it does. I mean it's still art, just not... Visual art. :angel:
Not me.

Though I'm curious, do you actually look like that or did Hellis take liberties in imagining what you looked like?
Hellis has seen pictures of me before. (The rare one I choose to share once in a while.) Beyond that? All he asked me is what colour I'd use to describe myself.

Ah.

Still, I'm closer to having an actual idea of what you look like than I did before now.

That is some seriously awesome, awesome artwork. Hellis, you're super talented.

I've had one semi sketch drawing of myself and a load of pictures drawn of my rp's characters (plus characters from the rest of our rp) courtesy of a couple of extremely talented, creative, and giving artists inside my rp. So much so that I could actually make an art gallery of it. Their artwork blows my mind. I'm unworthy. @Bunanigans, @Cephalogod, you guys rock!

Sprite art of our cast! Look how adorable they are!

talessprites5_zpsb607f5f5.png

My friend designed and physically sent me a logo for my rp to me for my birthday, inspired by the logo of the game series my rp is based on (Trails in the Sky)

image-18.jpg

First friend responsible for the sprite artwork, drawing one of her character's past self:

mYPwr7f.png
I'm sure if my friends discovered me linking their stuff like this they'd kill me out of embarassment (but I mean c'mon, just look at the quality of their stuff here, it'd be criminal not to!) so let's keep mum about it~

PERMISSION GET

RP Gallery: Includes art, music, soundtrack, character blogs, wikia, tv tropes page, creation of the rp's character in video games like Dynasty Warriors, screenshots of one of my friend's at one point designing an rpg for our rp... list goes on and on! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Brovo
I get random drawing of me all the time. I'm my two youngest daughters favorite subject to draw.

Once upon a time.....many years ago.....Yes. there was ONE piece. It was not of me. I think it was a character...I'll need to dredge that up. It would make a lovely avatar.....even if it has another alias of mine.

Yeah, three times for me. Admittedly, he's a guy I'm sort of well-aqcuainted with on dA, but it was still a surprise.

The first is when I, after leading a clan for three years in the Mount&Blade Warband Mercenaries mod, left it (and it quickly collapsed after that).
___was_it_inevitable__by_capturedjoe-d64qlfc.png
Then he drew my main OC (from a roleplay that moved here from the Roleplayer Guild) Kensuke Nimatsu twice for my birthday.
kensuke_nimatsu_by_capturedjoe-d6gfj9b.png
kensuke_again_by_capturedjoe-d7thx2h.png

For reference, how I drew my OC;
kensuke_nimatsu_face_by_roranhawkins-d78u5ns.jpg
kensuke_nimatsu_full_body_sketch_by_roranhawkins-d78u50w.jpg

I'll add that it always was a big surprise for me, since he obviously comes out of his comfort zone drawing this. He's pretty much a genius at drawing Napoleonic and more modern stuff with great detail.

• Love
Reactions: Torsty and Brovo
Yeah I've been drawn a few times back in ye olde RPG. usually when it came to someone making a spamfic of some sort.

Was a commission from a friend, but from a friend nonetheless. Depicts me and one of my best friends as magical girls.

Bc2AQr4.jpg

I always would post in draw threads, but they would stop drawing almost every time right before they got too me.

I do have a few here and there:
toellner.png

No one to blame but yourself, Hellis.

@Ozzie Chanter drew this for me my 21st birthday. n__n So I've had it for nearly 3 years. (Gonna be 24 in February, dang.) I was really surprised that day, and have ever since cherished this work of art. He totally captured the spirit that is me.

Darth Fluff.png

Reactions: Torsty and Brovo
Now that I remember, I did a random drawing of someone aswell. I'm going to have to put this into context though. Please do read the thread there. It makes everything better.

152yez6.jpg