Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Sci-fi, High Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Cyberpunk, Steampunk, Modern Noir, Historical, Sword and Sandal, Horror, Fandom.
Greetings, all who come here! I'm Solarium, but you can call me Sol, or whatever's more convenient. I really don't mind. With that out of the way, welcome to my partner search thread! Here you'll find all manner of information about me, my roleplaying preferences (and availability!) as well as themes, fandoms and plots I'm interested in As a general rule of thumb, information in bold will usually represent something important, or a sought after genre/fandom.

Without further ado, let's go!

• Well, not quite like that, but here's some information about me, as a person:

• I'm 22 years old. As a general rule of thumb, I prefer to play with adults; any sort of erotic or slightly smutty content, and I'll likely prefer if you're around my age or older.
    • Routine does kinda kick my ass sometimes. We're all busy in our own ways, right? Well, I have both an internship at a school and college to content with. There'll be days where I'm unreachable or just too tired to properly respond. In anyway, I'll try my best to communicate my schedules!
    • OOC communication is great! I love geeking out about fandoms, History or just general interests, so please, don't be afraid to talk to me. Making new friends is a blast, and a solid recipe for solid writing partners!
    • On the same vein, don't be afraid to dish out criticism. I am, after all, ESL (English as a second language) and thus prone to mistakes, and all those years of experience aren't a guarantee of perfect wording or writing.
    • A tab to describe me as a writer. General details about post length, style and other preferences will be here.

• My writing length preference is flexible. While yes, I'll generally lean toward beefier, 6+ paragraph roleplays, I understand that not ever post needs to be a novella, and that dialogue can often shorten the length of posts.
      • World-building is my JAM. Seriously. I'd love if we could collaborate over this; creating worlds, making systems and the sort is what gets me going. On the other hand...
      • Fandoms are welcome! Yes, I do enjoy a variety of media, and like even more to write in their universes! Canon characters are a bit of a hit and miss, though, so I prefer OCs. More on this further in the tabs.
      • My posting frequency is a little shabby. Specially if we're writing longer posts, I'll tend to be a bit slow. Please have some patience!
      • Character sheets are not needed! But I do have a model I use for my established characters, even if it's a little lengthy.
      • As I'm sure you can discern, this is the tab where I list out my preferred themes and settings for roleplays. Do mind that these aren't required at all, but do be aware that I am entitled to turn your offer down if it isn't here!

• Fantasy. Mostly medieval/renaissance-themed, from High to Low to Epic to Dark. Bread and butter, I know, but I'm always a bit of a cheap one for these, specially with the advent of Baldur's Gate 3.
        • Sci-fi. A bit colder, nowadays, but I always enjoy delving into its more mature, even horror-related sides.
        • Post-apocalyptic. I know it's done to hell and back, but! I still love it, really. Specially if we put in a different twist than just zombies (though those are always on the table!).
        • 'Punk' genres. Cyberpunk, steampunk, the sort. Not just doing it for the aesthetics, too; actually diving into the woes of each genre is part of what gets me going.
        • Modern. Well, it's more tied to... a modern 'noir' sort of thing, nowadays. Pure modern bores the hell out of me if it isn't really well crafted, sorry. Now, dealing with dark underbellies, or delving into horror? That's amazing.
        • Horror. I like it. A lot. Specially cosmic/eldritch horror, but other subgenres apply!
        • Historical! Yes, specially if we explore less visited periods/locations. No scholarly knowledge needed, really; I can always do the research, if that's the case!
        • Sword and Sandal. This 'technically' falls into fantasy, but it's more aimed at those classic, 60s-80s epic saga movies and stories about brave heroes duking it out against bloodthirsty villains and otherwordly monsters in ancient/classical-inspired environs. Think Conan. Yeah, that.
        • And here be a collection of fandoms to peruse. As listed earlier, I generally prefer to play OCs in these; playing against canons might be fine, and playing as canons is a little more finnicky; ask me first!

• Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra.
          • The Dragon Prince.
          • A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones.
          • Mass Effect.
          • Signalis.
          • Fallen London/Sunless Skies/Sunless Sea.
          • Fallout.
          • The Elder Scrolls.
          • The Hunger Games.
          • Chainsaw Man.
          • Dorohedoro.
          • Mad Max.
          • Warhammer (40k or Fantasy).
          • Star Wars.
          • Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer.
          • Resident Evil.
          • Dark Souls/Elden Ring.
          • Currently under construction. I'll still have to come up with a few/recover some older ones I liked!
          • What it says on the tin: a wordbank to better condense my general interests. Here we go!

• Adventures, crime, historical, modern noir, fantasy, dark fantasy, sci-fi, spacefaring, mecha, romance, slice of life, worldbuilding, cyberpunk, steampunk, biopunk, solarpunk, fandom, combat, sword and sandal, medieval, enemies to lovers, slow burn, intrigue, apocalyptic, post-apocalyptic, atompunk, forbidden romance.

Bump! Got some slots open after a long period of time; send a message if you're interested.