Social Classes (Shera and ~Nora.Inu~)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
(Ah, phew. I was afraid you didn't like the RP anymore! And thanks, Lucian is really sweet too!)

Cari blushed at the mention of 'pet name'. His cheeks were nearly to the color of his natural hair when he quickly looked away, sighing lightly.
"Yes, I do want to get him anything. Are you sure it's okay? And you don't think people will be freaked out you're getting a mutt instead of a pure bred dog?" he asked as he glanced around the store, looking for anything that seemed to fit with the dog.

Caesar frowned, looking like he was thinking. He looked over Cari, then looked to Lucian, and felt the most prominent pang of jealously arise. He frowned deeper, ignoring for a minute as he grabbed Lucian's arm, turning him and kissing him gently.
"Don't get carried away," he warned.

(I love the rp we're doing, and I also love the characters. :D)

Lucian smiled slightly and kissed Caesar back then said, "Don't worry Caesar, I'll make sure not to go to far overboard." He wrapped an arm around Caesar's waist and pulled him closer before kissing him again, though this time it lingered a lot longer. He made sure not to go overboard with the kiss since him and Caesar did have to keep up a certain public appearance. When he pulled away slightly he ran a hand through Caesar's hair before saying, "I'll stay here with Cari if you will go and find someone to help us check out." He gave Caesar another quick kiss before turning to look at Cari and said, "The only difference between a mutt and a pure bred dog is that one has papers and one doesn't." He smiled slightly at Cari then said, "And besides that, you picked him out and I think that if he's good enough for you then he's good enough for me and Caesar as well."

Caesar smiled at his lover. He nodded, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before he moved away, searching for someone to help them out.

Cari nodded, smiling at him.
"Thanks, Lucian," he said, getting up with the puppy in arms. He moved around, searching for a fitting collar.
"You like this one?" he asked, pointing at a green one with white question marks on it.

Lucian nodded slightly at Cari and said, "I think he would look great in it." He looked closer at a few toys then said, "I never knew how much stuff it takes to care for an animal." He looked in Cari's direction then said, "Buy anything you want, it might be a while until we come back here to get something else." He reached out and pet the dog's head a few times before going back to inspecting some of the toys. When the sales person finally came over to where they were at, he looked at the person and said, "It might be a little while before we check out but anything that he wants," he pointed in Cari's direction, "start ringing it up." He put a hand on Cari's arm then said, "Just hand over anything you get to the salesperson here."

Cari nodded, pulling the collar off the rack, then grabbing a tag shaped like a bone and putting it on. He handed that over. Then he collected a couple toys, and picked out the food that the pup seemed most attracted to. He walked to where the leashes were, and once he had all the basic necessities he turned to Lucian.
"All done," he said, looking around once more as if to make sure.

Lucian blinked slightly at Cari then leaned his head to one side and said, "That's really all that your going to need?" He smiled, slightly amused when he thought about how he had thought they were going to need a lot more then just a few things. He finally nodded at Cari then looked at the salesperson and said, "I guess that's all we're going to need unless Cari wants something else." Lucian glanced at Cari and gave him a slight smile before looking over to Caesar and saying, "Love, if you will finish up here I will be right back, there's something that needs my attention and I've been trying to ignore it for a while now." As he was saying this he pulled out his phone and glanced at the text on the screen before sighing.

Caesar nodded, walking back over. They paid for everything they needed, getting it all into one bag, except the food, which Caesar decided to carry.

Cari carried the dog out of the store, smiling at it as it licked his cheek.
"What do you need to take care of?" he asked, slowly reverting back to himself.

Lucian smiled at Cari as they walked out of the store then said, "Just this and that, prince like things." He looked at Caesar and shook his head slightly to let him know that it wasn't anything to bad that would require both of their attention. He looked back at Cari and said, "I really would like to keep it a secret, what I'm doing that is, but if you really would like to know I will tell you. Don't get upset though if you don't like what you hear." He knew this may be a little early to tell him certain things but he was going to learn about them eventually so there was no reason to keep things from him. He looked ahead in the direction of his and Caesar's home then muttered under his breath, "I would rather not have to take care of what their asking of me."

Caesar nodded. Most likely he would be staying with Cari to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. He listened as Lucian explained that he didn't want to tell Cari what he was doing, and this made Caesar curious as well. He glanced back at the red haired man, noticing the look of contemplation on his face.
"I would like to know," Cari said, his face now stern and voice hard like it had been before.

Lucian nodded slightly at Cari then said, "Like I said before though, don't get upset at me when you hear this because I did warn you." He took a deep breath then said, "Currently there is a matter being settled at the palace of sorts and it is about a red haired person who stole something from a blonde." He shook his head slightly glancing in Caesar's direction, "There seems to be some unrest among the lower classes and the officials are trying to figure out right now if we should execute people or just torture someone to teach them a lesson." He slipped his phone out and glanced at it again then sighed and said, "Though now it's starting to look like their leaning towards mass murder." He slipped the phone back into his pocket then looked back at Cari and said, "Now you see why I do not want to take part in any of this since my voice will not really be heard during the deliberations."

Cari looked down, frowning deeply.
"Oh... but can't you just kill the one person? That sounds horribly cruel, but I know from experience that people from there would rather let themselves die then let others die because of something they did. If you could somehow get that point across to them..."

Lucian shook his head slightly then said, "I've been trying to get that point across to them for the last year or so. The problem isn't that I haven't been saying anything, it's that they will not listen to what I'm trying to tell them." He sighed then looked over at Caesar and said, "You remember that one time when a red head somehow got into the capital and because of that they killed three different people even though neither of them knew what happened." He looked back at Cari with a sad smile then said, "I think the problem is that the people here are scared that one day there will be a real rebellion and that they might actually have to give up their comfortable living." He shrugged then looked at the dog in Cari's arms and said, "Trying to get scared people to be nice isn't the easiest thing in the world though I'm still going to try and see if they will listen to reason."

Cari looked like he might cry as he held the pup closer. Despite the fact he hated where he lived, and he didn't trust people, there were still people he loved there. What if one of them got hurt?
"They don't even know what fear is. Fear isn't being afraid of losing power, it's being afraid of losing the people you love," he said, voice low and sad.

Caesar nodded when Lucian brought up the red head from before. It was a terrible memory. He wished he could rid himself of it, especially listening to Cari now.
"Maybe you could offer making him a contender in the games? You know those picks are rigged, so if you offer that, I'm sure they'd go for it. Make it seem like you just want to watch him fight for his life, but at least out there he'd have a fighting chance, you know?" Caesar offered.

Lucian thought about what Caesar had said for a minute then finally nodded and said, "I don't like the games all that much but it's better then just outright dying. Your right about them at least having a fighting chance, though I don't know how much of a chance that is." He smiled at Caesar though the smile was more sad then happy. He looked at Cari then put a hand on his shoulder and said, "Don't worry Cari, I will try and make sure that he at least has a fighting chance." He sighed then nodded to Caesar and started walking in the direction of the palace, pulling out his phone and requesting transportation as he did so. He hoped that Caesar and Cari would be okay while he was gone, then shook his head slightly and muttered, "I need to trust Cari and I know Caesar so I shouldn't worry." With that he continued on his way.

Cari nodded, his eyes thanking him despite the sad look on his face. He followed them to the palace, petting the dog gently as he walked. He couldn't stop thinking about what would happen to the man. It worried him, and he hoped Lucian would at least get him into the game, if not for the reason of saving other who might go into the games. Once they arrived, he set the puppy down, taking the food and putting it in the kitchen. He was happy to be back, surprisingly.

Lucian sighed as he walked out of the meeting that had just lasted for almost five hours. He could see that it was already getting dark outside and he almost cursed at the fact he spent the entire day in a meeting when he should have been with Cari and Caesar. He shook his head slightly then continued on his way until he reached his and Caesar's rooms. He took a deep breath then let a slightly tired smile slide into place on his face and walked inside the main room. "The meeting is over and I managed to get the man into the games, though I don't think he appreciated me all that much." He said, walking in the direction of the bedroom. It had been a long day and the first thought on his mind was to get a shower or if he was lucky enough to find Caesar he might just drag him into the shower with him if he could.

Caesar was in the kitchen cleaning up from their dinner. Lucian walked in right as he put the last bit in the refrigerator. Cari was opening and closing the freezer door, trying to figure out how it worked, when Lucian came in. Caesar walked over, wrapping his arms around the man and kissing him sweetly.
"Do you need anything, hun?" he asked sweetly.

Cari looked over, sighing in relief when the man was put in the games. At least he had a chance, no matter how small it was, it was something. He got up and shut the freezer, looking at it for a minute before he stepped away and out of the kitchen.

Lucian watched Cari as he walked out for a minute then he looked back at Caesar and smiled slightly before saying, "You just gave me what I needed. It's just a little hard working all day when the only place you really want to be is back home." He kissed Caesar a little harder then before but he made sure to not take things to far. As he pulled away from the kiss he slipped his arms around Caesar's waist before saying, "I could do with a shower though, as well as some food and sleep." He reached one hand up into Caesar's hair and started running his fingers through the strands, and for a moment he seemed distracted by it before he looked Caesar in the eye and said, "How was Cari while I was gone?"

Caesar smiled, nodding in understanding. He glanced over to where Cari had gone, looking back at Lucian.
"He played with the dog before finding an interest in the kitchen appliances. The dog it chewing on a bone, I think, and right now I think Cari is giving us some space," he smiled, kissing his forehead sweetly.
"Do you want me to make you anything special to eat?" he asked curiously.

Lucian smiled slightly to himself when he heard that Cari had actually been enjoying himself, it made him feel better that Cari didn't feel trapped. He took a deep breath then let it out and looked Caesar in the eye and said, "Actually there is something that I have in mind that I want. Do we have the stuff needed to make a meal fit for a presidents husband?" He knew that Caesar would understand what kind of food he was asking for, they had been together for so long he was surprised that they hadn't already started speaking a different language to each other considering how often they could interpret each other. He ran a hand through Caesar's hair not being able to resist the urge to touch him in anyway he could.