Social Classes (Shera and ~Nora.Inu~)

Caesar smiled a bit, nodding.
"Of course I do. Go get a bath and it will be ready when you come out," he said, smiling a bit as he leaned forward, kissing Lucia on the forehead, before returning to the kitchen.

Cari looked over at Lucian and Caesar for a moment before he went back to his game of tug-of-war. He smiled at the dog. Everything seemed calm now.

Lucian smiled, more amused then anything at the thought of how calm and family like everything seemed right then. He looked towards Cari then said, "Whenever your done playing with the dog why don't you wash up for dinner." He didn't actually know if Cari had already eaten or not but truthfully he would have to say that Cari needed to wash up for one reason or another. He looked back towards Caesar then shook his head and let out a tired sigh then walked into the bedroom where he proceeded to get things together for his bath. He took a little longer in the bath then he should have and he knew it, but it was worth being able to relax for the first time since they had gotten Cari. He smiled to himself as he got dressed and walked out into the living room then looked over at Cari, amusement plane on his face as he said, "Did the dog win the tug-of-war match?"

Cari couldn't help but smile a bit.
"Yeah," he replied simply, patting the mutt on its head. Issac looked like he was smiling, his head tipped up and eyes closed happily. He got up,leaving to dog and going into the bathroom. He paused at the door, realizing he had no idea how to operate the water. He looked back, but decided he would just figure it out. After a good five minutes of getting the water to an acceptable temperature he finally took off his clothes, and stepped in. It was a miracle, feeling hot water.

Lucian smiled slightly as he watched Cari walk out of the room before he turned and walked into the kitchen. He looked around for a minute before his gaze found Caesar and he smiled when he did. "Thank you for doing so much for me right now. I know that I can sometimes be demanding....I guess this also means that your very patient." He said, walking towards Caesar with a smile that never left his face. Once he was standing near enough to touch the man he said, "I don't know if I've said this recently but I love you, you know that?" He knew that Caesar must know since he tried showing him every day that he loved him, and now he was starting to hope that maybe someday Caesar would see what he saw in Cari, though he already had a suspicion that he did.

Caesar smiled at Lucian, cupping his cheek lovingly.
"I love you more," he stated teasingly. He looking towards the door before leaning in to give Lucian a kiss. After a while he finally pulled back.
"You don't need to thank me." he stated simply.

Cari spent longer than he should in the shower. Much longer. However, once he finally got out his skin was pruned but he was happy. He quickly got dressed before going back out to see the other two.
"Do... you mind if I get some sleep?"

Lucian smiled slightly at Caesar, amusement plain on his face, before taking his seat and starting to eat. Just as he was finished eating he heard Cari's voice ask if they minded if he went ahead and got some sleep. He looked up and shook his head before saying, "I don't mind at all, though if you want you can watch some tv in the bedroom before going to sleep." He smiled slightly at Cari before saying, "I know it's been a long day and you really do need your rest." He looked down at where the dog was sitting wagging his tail and watching Cari before he looked back up and said, "Though if you don't mind, the dog has his own bed I made for him so that he doesn't have to sleep in our bed. Dog hair is not the best thing in the world to have when your trying to sleep, especially when they like to stretch out right next to you." He knew that it was going to take a while to get used to the dog but since Cari liked it he guessed that Isaac wasn't so bad.

Cari looked down at Issac before looking back at Lucian.
"That's okay, I guess. As long as he can sleep right beside the bed?" he asked, grabbing one of Issac's ears and rubbing the tip softly.

(I forgot is they gave Cari his own bed or not?)

(They let him sleep in their bed until they had another bedroom made up for him.)

Lucian nodded slightly then said, "That's alright, just as long as he doesn't jump up on the bed." He smiled slightly then looked towards Caesar and said, "So what shall we do now that we have the rest of the night to ourselves?" He leaned back on the couch and let out a happy sigh, glad that he was home and didn't have to pretend here. There was something relaxing about being in one's own home and especially when Caesar was there, he wouldn't know what to do if the man hadn't been there.

Cari smiled, nodding.
"He won't. Thank you," he said before retreating back to the bedroom and climbing into bed. He made sure Issac was laying down beside the bed before covering up and getting comfortable. He was out like a light.

Caesar smiled, wrapping an arm around the man.
"Well, we could watch romantic movies, or watch some old home videos, like from our wedding night. What would you like to do?"

Lucian laughed slightly, amused by the thought, then thought about it for a minute before saying, "I would be up to watching home movies. It's been a while since the last movie we did together." He smiled slightly remembering when the tradition of taping certain things of their lives had started, at first he had been against the idea since Caesar was there with him and he would never forget a single thing about their life together. Now though he had slowly figured out that it was nice to be able to sit down and watch these videos with the person you love. He leaned against Caesar slightly with a sigh then said, "It's been a while since our wedding night, though I still haven't forgotten a thing about it." He closed his eyes slightly then muttered, "It was also the night that I finally got to say that you were mine."

Caesar smiled, turning on the television and fussing with the remote, finally pulling up the wedding video.
"Likewise, my love," he said, clicking play and turning the volume down so it wouldn't bother Cari to much.

Lucian leaned further back in his seat with a slight smile before saying, "Our wedding was a very interesting and slightly awkward day if I recall." He glanced at Caesar with a slight smile then looked back at the show, briefly wondering if Cari was able to get to sleep okay. As the video moved on he leaned against Caesar and his eyes started to close without him even thinking about it.

"Well, awkward is expected of two newly weds," he said, rubbing the top of Lucian's hand. It was wonderful seeing the old video, bringing back a lot of happy memories. He looked over when he felt Lucian's breathing level out. He smiled, kissing the top of his head.
"Lucian you should go to bed," he whispered.

Lucian blinked his eyes open, willing them to stay like that for at least a couple of more hours. He looked at Caesar then said, "I can stay up a while longer. It's been a while since we were able to be alone like this." He smiled at Caesar knowing that what few hours he got with the man didn't need to be wasted on sleep though sleep did sound good at that moment. He glanced towards the bedroom and felt the corner of his mouth twitch as if he were about to smile when he thought of Cari asleep in their bed. When he looked back at Caesar he said, "Besides if I go to bed then you are to." He kissed Caesar making sure that he didn't leave Caesar in any doubt of how much he adored him.

Caesar smiled, kissing Lucian on the top of hi head. He paused the video before turning the television off.
"In that case, let's go get ready for bed," he whispered softly, getting up ad helping Lucian up with him.

Once Lucian had stood up he realized how tired he really was, the day had been a long day after all. He yawned slightly before looking at Caesar and saying, "We're going to have to be quieter then usual since Cari is already in bed asleep." At least he hoped the boy was asleep since today had been a long day for him as well. He started towards the bedroom holding on to Caesar's hand so that he could drag him along and he only paused when he got to the door and saw Cari on their bed.

Caesar followed Lucian quietly, peeking in to see Cari.
"I'll let you brush your teeth first," he whispered, walking in and sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. He smiled as he watched Lucian. He was so perfect.

Lucian nodded slightly at Caesar then walked into the bathroom and proceeded to brush his teeth. By the time he was finished getting ready for bed he was exhausted and ready for a good nights sleep. As he walked back into the room he took a moment to pause and think about the scene he was looking at. If he didn't already know about what was going on he would think that Cari was sick and Caesar was sitting up to watch him just in case Cari's condition got worse. He smiled at the thought when he remembered how many times he himself had been sick. He walked over to Caesar and leaned down to whisper in his ear, "You can go get ready for bed now if you want." He kissed Caesar cheek, lingering a bit longer than he needed to, before sitting down carefully on the edge of the bed.

Caesar smiled and nodded, getting up and walking into the bathroom. Once he was finished he walked out and smiled at Lucian.
"I love you," he whispered while sitting on the bed before laying back, patting the open space beside him.