So what does Iwaku mean?

Kat... I'll enjoy my cupcake pillow, I wonder if it's as tasty as it is comfy... Thanks!

Celest, I haven't seen that video, I'll have to take a look, appreciate the welcomes though! Thanks!

Octomus Prime, dig the name man! I take it you've seen the new Transformers Prime, eh? I'll shoot you a pm, sorry it's been so long.

Dianna, I can't say if you are useless or not... I don't really know you yet, but I do appreciate the welcomes! See, you have made my night better by saying hello. You must not be all that useless!

Raimy, a pleasure and thank you for the welcomes as well!

Iwaku actually means something? O_o;

Hi OKelliegh! I misspelled that twice. Wow. Anyway. I think at your age you don't have to call yourself a "boy", but welcome to the site anyway. :D

Elyd, thanks for the welcomes and what do you mean I can't be a boy at my age?

... I suddenly have the Toys 'R' Us theme song playing in my head ...

*scratches chin* OKelliegh... I do believe I know you. RPGc, I do believe? Hrmn...

Anyway, Welcome to the Iwaku, OKelliegh!
Please, I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you'll plan on staying awhile!
On that note, in order to enjoy this site, you must make friends.
So, please, drop by the
Cbox today and introduce yourself to the many wonderful Iwakuans that you may come across!

And if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
I'm sure anyone will enjoy helping you out. :D

So, yes, welcome again, and I hope to see you around the forums!

Thanks Loveless, and yeah, you look familiar too. RPGc indeed, my friend. Much life has gone on between there and here, eh? I'll make a point to drop back into CBox again when I can and I look forward to seeing you in threads.

Fufufufu. You all are only partially correct.

The kanji for Iwaku is 曰く

Iwaku does mean "to say." However more accurately it means to reason, pretext, history, past.

Thank you for the accuracy, Leo. Much appreciated!