So what does Iwaku mean?

O

OKelliegh

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?

OK works, or Kelly... It's funny how names evolve...

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

Im a boy and I've been RPing in one form or another for almost twenty years. P&P first, then MSN and Yahell chat rooms. When those washed up it was on to forums which I have been in and out of for ten or so years.

Oh and I just had my 31st birthday, so there's that.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

I like moderns, fantasy and sci-fi settings the most.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

Well this would depend on the setting of course, but don't expect my vampires to sparkle.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

Wow. Talk about pigeon holing

Welcome to Iwaku, Works, and no I do not believe Iwaku stands for anything, but if you want to attempt to figure it out I have two helpful words for you... Google... It...

But anyway I'm Ruikio and enjoy P-ing the R's

Iwaku is Japanese for "Story", or something to that matter.

Sheesh people, Google it.

I'm TK/Hydronine/Julez. Call me what you like, and welcome to the site!

I actually like to hear what people think, sure I can type it out in my google search bar but where would be the fun in that?

Oh and thanks for the welcome!

I look forward to enjoying the site and can't wait to get rid of that ridiculous Newbie page...

Hey there and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you!
Iwaku means "to say", I believe.

Hopefully you find your way around all right, but if you need help, please do ask~

[Juliette the Creator;239998]Iwaku is Japanese for "Story", or something to that matter.]
oh darn.. how did I forget that...

well yes Iwaku is around the means of telling a story.

Thanks Kitti...

And Kitti, you are totally awesome. But whats with creeping around the dead rp?

She has interesting kinks with those dead RPs.... kinky dead RP things...

So is there anything we can help you with, person who unintentionally summoned me by having a question in the title of your welcoming thread?

Nah, I think I'm okay, TK.

I'll have to remember that it only takes a question in the thread title to summon you. Unintentional or not, I'm glad to have met you and thanks for the greets!

No, no. Don't listen to Teekay.
I'm the moderator who cleans up the roleplay sections of the site from their dead threads.
Threads in any of the roleplay sections that have been inactive for four weeks or more will be whisked away by my gentle touch to the graveyard.

So... your the burial detail.

I'll just have to stay on your good side, then.

Funny, just had the mental image of a cat in cowl with a little scythe in it's paw.

... I have to draw that now.

So, dude with the.... running booger, tell us about yourself, in more detail!

Hmm... OKay.

Let's start at the beginning. There was a man and a woman... wait... how much in detail are we talking here?

No really, not much to tell, I'm a happily married man with two wonderful kids. Did some time in the Navy and got out when they threatened to send me back to the desert. Currently in college, only 4 more terms till I have my Bachelors in Electrical Engineering with a focus in Coms.

Been doing the RP thing since I've been ten... pen and paper to start and to be honest, I wish I had my old crew back together because I've got a boat load of story ideas I would love to see happen.

What do you want to know about me? I'm not shy.

Not shy huh?

I see you visited my profile, and not dared to leave a Visitor Message- If that's not shy, then it's rude.
Anyways,
*whisks her hair away from her face*

Welcome to Iwaku, O'Kelly!
I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.

Have a fortune cookie.

customised_fortune_cookies_uk.jpg

I always bring cookies to the new people around.
Today I have a bag of these forune ones- No, you can't choose which one. You got that one, okay?

See you around!

God forbid I don't leave you a hello on your wall. Looks like I'll be making that fortune come true right now.

IWAKU MEANS EVERYTHING YOU WANT IT TO MEAN.

-throws a cupcake pillow at.-
SO LEAVE IT AT THAT. >:C

Welcome welcome WELCOME.
Enjoy all that there is
Don't be afraid to post in the gen chat, for it is loverly, and always amusing for the soul.
Also, may the site give you the many riches in your heart for writing that you secretly long for inside as a roleplayer.
EMBRACE THE IWAKU.<3

Welcome to Iwaku!
The title to this thread makes me think of a youtube video about double rainbows.
"WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!" awesome shtuff.. haha ^.^
I'm Celest!

OKelliegh!

Glad to see you back, man.

IWAKU MEANS

...oh... they answered that already. >:[ Diana is useless AGAIN.

Well. Welcome to the community anyway, guy whose name looks really familiar! 8D

Hai there! Welcome to Iwaku! I am Raimy :3 Nice to meet you